Unexpected Happening

My Guardian Angel
Chapter Two: Unexpected Happening
____________________________________________________
 
Please listen to this song while reading this chapter:
 
 
Still In Love by JYJ (Jaejoong solo)
_____________________________________________________
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
It is already 11:30 P.M; you wake up and its strange during the summer that it is raining.
 
Then you hear the doorbell is ringing; so, you go outside your room and open up the front door then you see a young man in damp clothes while panting from exhaustion and you see that he is carrying a bag but you can't see his face. The man ask you...
 
man: can I stay inside your house?
 
You: yes, please come in.
 
man: I'm sorry to disturb you.
 
You: it's alright.
 
then the man comes inside and puts down gently his bag...
 
You: please, take a seat; I'll just get a towel.
 
man: ne.
 
Then you go inside your room and still shock of what had just happened earlier.
 
Your P.O.V
 
he looked like the man in my dreams...yah! ________~ah you must help that man now, he might have a fever. 
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
You get the towel inside your cabinet then you go outside to the living room and approach the man.
 
You: here you go.
 
Then the man politely takes it.
 
man: thank you.
 
You: sir, you should take a warm shower first then change your clothes because you will catch a cold.
 
man: ne, thank you for the advice; where is the bathroom?
 
You: sir, it is after the kitchen and you'll see a door to your left.
 
man: thank you.
 
The man smiles at you and you shyly smile back because your heart is beating really fast.
 
After that, the man goes inside the bathroom while carrying the towel and his extra clothes while you go to the kitchen and prepare a cup of hot chocolate.
 
After a few minutes...
 
You put the cup of hot chocolate on the coffee table at the living room and sits on the sofa while the man is now all washed up and dressed in a plain white shirt and dark blue shorts then he goes to the living room...
 
You: sir; that's your hot chocolate, to make you a little bit warm and be careful.
 
man: ne, kamsahamnida.
 
Then the man sits on the chair and takes a sip of the hot chocolate you made.
 
man: its delicious; did you made it?
 
You: yes...by the way; sir, what is your name?
 
man: I am Kim Jae Joong, how about you miss, what is your name?
 
You: I am Hwang _______.
 
Jaejoong: I'm glad to meet you.
 
You: same here.
 
Jaejoong: um...thank you again for letting me in and sorry for disturbing you.
 
You: it's alright, I'm glad to help Jaejoong~sshi
 
Jaejoong: _______~sshi, how old are you?
 
You: I am seventeen years old. how about you Jaejoong~sshi?
 
Jaejoong: I am a bit old...I am twenty-four years old.
 
You: well...you look young for your age.
 
Jaejoong just smiles at you and says...
 
Jaejoong: thank you for the compliment.
 
You: Jaejoong~sshi, what shall I call you since you're older than me?
 
Jaejoong: you can call me "oppa" how about that?
 
You: oppa? but we are not yet that known with each other.
 
Jaejoong: we'll try.
 
You: ah...ne.
 
Jaejoong starts drinking the hot chocolate. After that, you say something to him...
 
You: Jaejoong oppa, you can sleep in my bedroom and I'll sleep here in the living room.
 
Jaejoong: no, because a lady should sleep comfortably and I'll be a nappun oppa...I'll just sleep on the sofa.
 
You: ah...ne; I'll just get some blankets and extra pillows for you oppa.
 
Jaejoong: okay _______~ah.
 
Jaejoong smiles at you and you smile back then you go inside your room to get the pillows and blanket.
 
After a few minutes...
 
You go outside your room while carrying the pillows and the blanket then Jaejoong stands up...
 
Jaejoong: ______~ah, I'll help you with that.
 
So, Jaejoong takes the pillows and the blanket from you then he sets it up on the sofa.
 
You: thank you oppa.
 
Jaejoong: its alright.
 
You: oppa, can I ask you a question?
 
Jaejoong: yes, what is it?
 
You: why did you ran away?
 
Jaejoong: well...I just came here in Korea just a few hours ago from Japan, I can't handle my father's attitude and maybe that's why my mother left my father.
 
You: I'm sorry that I asked that.
 
Jaejoong: it's alright, at least I can take a breather; you're one of those persons whom you can easily open up to.
 
You: ah...ne.
 
Jaejoong: _______~ah, you should get some sleep because I can see that you're tired.
 
You: Jaejoong oppa you should get some sleep too; I'll go now to my bedroom.
 
Jaejoong: okay, goodnight.
 
You: goodnight oppa.
 
Then you go inside your room while Jaejoong lies down on the sofa.
 
Jaejoong's P.O.V
 
_________~ah is really nice to let me into her place. I feel so light when I am talking to her and she is kind of cute too.
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
While inside your room...
 
you're lying down on your bed and you can't believe of what had just happened.
 
Your P.O.V
 
I can't believe that this is happening to me, a guy that I always see in my dreams came true. He is kind of nice, a real gentleman and I hope that that's the true him.
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
After two hours of thinking...
 
You and Jaejoong starts to sleep comfortably.
 
______________________________________________________
 
I hope that all of you likes this story.
 
please comment :)
 
no silent readers please.
 
What do you think of Jaejoong in this story?
 
I'll be updating tomorrow afternoon but if I have assignments, I'll update Friday afternoon. please be patient to all the readers of this story :)