1/1

kiss me slowly (the sweetest thing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's late at night and eight members were in the dance studio, practicing for their upcoming concert.

 

Jongdae, Sehun, Jongin and Chanyeol were all sitting on the couch, deciding to do separate instagram lives; Sehun with Jongdae and Chanyeol with Jongin.

 

All they do is play with different type of filters, laughing at each one and pulling faces and actions.

 

 

Few minutes into Chanyeol's live, he watches the screen, seeing the tons of comments flow up.

 

He feels Jongin run both of his hands up Chanyeol’s neck and stopping at his cheeks; squishing and pulling at them. Chanyeol doesn't seem bothered, enjoying the way the younger is currently treating him.

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol feels his head being pulled down backwards so he faces the man above him. Jongin just stares down at Chanyeol, smiling at him for a few seconds with the older stares right back.

 

The younger planned on leaning down to kiss him quickly but realizes they're still live. Jongin pushes Chanyeol's head back up, facing the camera again.

 

 

“Bye-byeee,” Chanyeol says, waving to the camera while the other three say their goodbyes also and ends the lives there.

 

Sehun and Jongdae moves from the couch to the middle of the dance room where the other members are. Leaving Jongin and Chanyeol still sitting in their positions.

 

“That was fun,” Jongin declares, still laying sideways on the couch, hands resting on Chanyeol's shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter