Chapter 2

Two Less Lonely People
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun is walking home after the encounter with the Bangtan Sonyeondan's Leader, Kim Namjoon. 

"Hello unnies!" She greeted everyone. 

"Hello baby. Did you bring foods?" She handed Sooyoung a paperpag with foods. Sooyoung hugged her. 

She giggled at her adorable Shikshin unnie.

"Hi Seohyun. You look so happy today. What happened?" Her Hyoyeon unnie asked. Seohyun smiled shyly. 

"Nothing." She said. Her unnies looked at her suspiciously. 

"Oh come on maknae. You are not good at lying. What happened at the Bookstore?" Tiffany asked. 

"Uh--" 

"Did you meet a handsome dongsaeng?" Yoona in. 

"..or did you see your crush?"

"Did you talk to him?"

"What did you two do?"

She was showered with questions from her unnies. 

"Stop it unnies." She laughed. "I don't have a crush, okay?" 

Her unnies frowned. 

"Then what happened?" Sooyoung asked while chewing her food.

"Unnie, don't talk." Seohyun said. Sooyoung just shrugged. "I met a handsome hoobae at the Bookstore and we talked for a bit. He told me that he'll lend me his books so I can read those. He really is nice." She sighed. "That's all." 

"Hoobae? Who?" Taeyeon asked curiously. 

"Aigoo~ Don't ask." Seohyun sat beside Sooyoung. "It's not important."

"Ya, Seo Joo Hyun! Why are you hiding it?"

"You can just tell us if it's not important." Sooyoung talked again with food in . 

"Hmm. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter