Chapter 1

Two Less Lonely People
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"No. It's alright-- Rap Monster?" She smiled as soon as she saw her hoobae. He helped her picked up some books that fell from her hands.

"Oh Seohyun-ssi. It's nice to see you here." He bowed and returned the books.

"It's nice to see you too." She looked at the basket beside him. "That's a lot of books, Namjoon-ah." 

He smiled shyly at his sunbaenim. "Yeah." He answered. 

"That's cool. I'm here to buy some books too. I wanna try a different genre. My favorites are self-improvement books and I want to try something new. I dunno."

"Oh right. I'm also into self-improvements books. Anyway, if you want to try different genre I can lend you some books I already finished. I read different kinds of books." 

"Daebak! I should've ask you before. I know you're a bookworm too." She smiled again. 

Namjoon thought she was an angel. She really is beautiful. She's like an angel sent from above. 

"Jinjja?" He laughed nervously. "How did you know, sunbae?"

"Hmm? I read an article about your book recommendations. That's actually the reason why I'm here. I'm looking for those books." Her smiled never banish from her angelic face. 

"Oh! I can just let you borrow them. You don't have to look for it."

He eyes sparkled at what he said. "Really? You will let me borrow them? Oh! That's amazing. Thank you, Namjoon-ah." She looked around. She looks like she wanted to jump like a kid but of course she can't. Not inside the bookstore.

He nodded and chuckled at her silliness. "Umm, I'll bring them to you…" He trailed off, not sure what to say next.

"Alright! How about we meet some other time? When the both of us is free? Is that fine?" She suggested.

"Okay. That's great. C-can I have your number, sunbae?" He looked down. He felt shy after saying those words. 

"Sure. Here." She handed her phone and he immediately get his too and saved her number. "Send me a mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter