Chapter 3

Why We Broke Up | JenBin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator

"I heard that you were the one who wrote this song. This is for B.I, right?" Lee Hi asked Jennie.

"Uh, yeah. But that was like 5 months ago. I'm totally fine now. I actually asked sajangnim to remove that from the tracklist but he liked this one so..."  Jennie explained.

YG loved the song. Jennie is gonna sing the rap with the 'mic check 1,2' lyrics and Lee Hi is gonna be the one to sing the next part after that. YG is interested. He knows very well that Jennie still likes B.I, even if she doesn't mention it. Jennie and Hanbin's relationship isn't publicly announced so he decided that it's safe to do that.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be in a relationship knowing that someone else close to me is hurt." Hayi said.

"It's alright, I swear. Besides, you two look good together, many fans shipped you." Jennie said with a smile that looked sincere.

Jennie remembered the time when Hayi talked to her. After they talked, Hayi said yes to Hanbin.

"Nice job everyone." Jennie said and they all clapped. They just finished recording.

"Do you guys wanna drink or something? You can invite others too. My treat." Jennie asked them.

"Jinjja? Even if we invite iKON and Winner oppas?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah. My treat. Do you want or nah?" Jennie asked.

"Of course, we want!" The girls said immediately.

"You should come too, Hayi. Okay?" I asked.

"I'll try. If iKON will come, then I'll go too." Hayi said.

"Sure. They'll come, even Winner oppas." Jennie said.

----

"Jennie. Are you plotting something?" Jisoo asked Jennie as Jennie put her earrings on.

"What do you mean?" Jennie looked at Jisoo on the mirror.

"Why did you invite Lee Hi and iKON?"

"Hayi helped us in recording. This is a party to celebrate our successful recording right? And Hayi wouldn't come if iKON won't come, or if Hanbin won't. And you were the one who invited iKON, remember?"

"Yeah. Remember to not get too drunk, okay? You might say unnecessary things to Hanbin." Jisoo said.

"Like what?" Jennie finished fixing herself and they started walking to the living room. Rosé was already fetched by Junhoe and Lisa was already fetched by Jinhwan. Bobby can't attend the party so Jisoo is with Jennie.

"Like you still like him or stuff."

"I won't say something that I don't mean." Jennie said. She was shocked when Jisoo took her wrist.

"We know you, Jennie. We know that you still like him. What are sisters for?" Jisoo said with worried eyes.

"Thanks, eonnie. But I'm really fine." Jennie smiled at her, a genuine one.

Jisoo smiled back, still worried.

----

"Mino hyung can't come. Bobby and him are preparing for the MOBB comeback. YG's pressuring them. They're gonna come back a month after Blackpink." Seungyoon explained.

"Oh, our sajangnim is really cruel." Jisoo said jokingly, but she meant it.

"I know right. But he gave Winner 2 years hiatus, iKON 1 year hiatus and us a 6 month hiatus because of Mixnine debut. 6 months is not that cruel, but what's cruel is he's still not giving us a concert tour!" Rosé complained.

"Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter