Unexpected

Even if I die it's you

 

 

After the incident of Prince Yoongi being lost, well not really lost but kind of missing for hours. Seokjin had been extremely protective to his maknaes. He would always check on them every now and then. 

 

"Hyung don't you think this is too much?!" A slightly annoyed Namjoon exclaimed. Who could've blamed Namjoon anyway when their arms were all linked and tied up together and eventually has to walk like crabs. "What? Hihihihi hyung it's funny!" Jimin said while exaggerating his way of walking sideways imitating a crab. "Hihihihi it's funny hyung" Jungkook said giggling with his bunny teeth while imitating his Jimin hyung. Taehyung decided to join them that made Namjoon more annoyed. "YA SEOKJIN HYUNG I CAN HANDLE MYSELF! I'M A BIG BOY NOW! I'M 11 I'M NOT A BABY ANYMORE! HYUNG JEBAL! IT'S EMBARRASSING!" Namjoon shouted. "YA NAMJOON AM I NOT YOUR HYUNG?! WHY ARE YOU RAISING YOUR VOICE LIKE THAT?! YOUR 11 YOONGI IS 12 BUT STILL WE LOST HIM AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KEPT ON TALKING ABOUT THE DANGERS OF THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND HOW ANOTHER DIMENSION CAN US IN! I'M JUST PROTECTING YOU AND NOW YOU'RE BEING UNGRATEFUL BECAUSE ITS EMBARRASSING " Seokjin's sudden attack got them all surprised with wide eyes. Even the maknaes who were fooling around froze for a bit. Well not until Jungkook started mimicking the crab again while saying "ungrateful hyung hihihi" who got Jimin and Taehyung laughing like crazy. Yoongi sighed in defeat and said in monotone "Namjoon stop it. You won't win against Seokjin hyung. Just try holding on for a little longer". Yoongi knew that they if they talk back to their hyung again he wouldn't stop attacking them so 'no thanks' Yoongi said to himself. He also knew that it was kinda his fault his Seokjin hyung was overacting but he wouldn't admit it, not when he just forgot that they're playing hide and seek under the extreme influence of heat which made his big old tree and bed of dead leaves 101% more alluring. Hoseok on the other hand has been quiet for quite a while now and everyone started to notice. "Hoseokie are you okay? Are you hurting? Do you want hyung to remove this rope around your arms?" Seokjin said in a soft but worried voice which made Namjoon put on a face of annoyance "I swear that is exactly the opposite way of how he treated me a while ago!" he said to himself. "Huh? Oh-uh! I'm fine hyung I'm just thinking about something. Can we go a little faster hyung I'm kinda getting tired." Hoseok said nervously but Seokjin swore that he saw Hoseok slightly blushed. "Sure Hoseokie! Come on boys ppalli!" Seokjin announced. 

 

They were actually just going to the Seokjin's father's store. To be honest, Namjoon was right when he said Seokjin was overreacting because there were tons of royal guards escorting them but nonetheless they find them really cute. 

 

The kids, now at the store were finding some toys and stuffs that would interest them. Hoseok was still spacing out when a young girl probably around Jungkook's age (if not older) came out shouting while running "OPPA!". The boys were now looking at the young girl who went straight to Namjoon and hugged him ever so tightly. "OPPA?!" the boys shouted in chorus and formed a semi circle around Namjoon. The girl got startled and went hiding behind Namjoon while clinging to his clothes  "Ah hahah this is my younger sister, Ami" Namjoon said as Ami took a short peek then hides to her oppa again. "Ami don't be shy they're nice say hi to them" She finally let go and said "Hello I'm Ami I'm 9 years old Nice to meet you" she said without stopping and bowed down to them. "It's nice to meet you Ami" said the kids. "Hahaha you guys look funny why do you have this in your arms?!" She giggled while pointing out the rope that they're linked with. And with that Seokjin finally removed their ties. 

 

Without their ties they started wandering separately except Hoseok who was just standing there. "Oh?! You're the boy from before hahaha 'I'm your hope! I'm your angel' hahaha thank you again for catching my chicken" the young girl said while smiling widely. "Don't worry it's nothing! I'm Hoseok by the way! That's Hoseok oppa for you tho! I'm 11 already and you kinda look like Namjoon but a girl" Hoseok exclaimed while blushing lightly. "Of course he is my brother so we look a like! Oppa! You're funny let's be friends" Ami said while extending her hand to Hoseok. 

 

Ami's mother, Sooyeon was the bestfriend of Ah Ro, who was the mother of Jungkook and the story teller of the tea house/ store of Seokjin's dad. 

 

It is true that Hoseok and Ami met yesterday at a pond near the tea house. He was wandering around the pond when he saw a girl was trying to catch her chicken. 

 

•Flashback•

 

Hoseok's pov 

 

How much boring could it be when your alone with nothing to do? Too bad my dad took me with him to Seokjin hyung's tea house. I asked uncle Joo ki if hyung was there but he said he went out of town with his aunt and will be back the following day. So I wandered around the tea house and ended up here, in a pond. 

 

"YAAAAAAAAAA CHUKCHUK! COME HERE! PPALLI! YAAAAAAAA! I TOLD YOU I'M NOT GONNA EAT YOU" a young girl in yellow and green hanbok said. 

 

Hahahahaha she's funny! what is she doing? Is she really trying to catch a chicken? 

 

"Uh do you need help?" I said. She looked at me right in the eyes and said "well yes please! I'm trying to catch my chicken Chukchuk! I think he's afraid of me eating him!" She said while pouting. Actually she's pretty cute, she's also kinda tall for her age plus she looks like someone I know but I just couldn't point out yet.  

 

"Okay I'm gonna try catching him but you have to promise me that you won't eat him okay?" I said. "Why would I want to eat him? He's like a son to me! MY CHILD! Now help me!" She exclaimed. Geez she startled me out! Chill a little bit sister. 

 

It's been 15 minutes now since we're trying to catch Chukchuk apparently he's a good runner and he knows how to dasi run run run for his life. After 2 more minutes we managed to catch him using a little strategy which is actually using the girl's cloth that she used to hide her from the sun. So when we entrapped the chicken we jumped around and unconsciously hugged each other. 

 

"I TOLD YOU WE CAN CAPTURE HIM! HAHAHA IM SUCH A GENIUS IF IM NOT HERE THEN I BET YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CATCH HIM! IM YOUR HOPE IM YOUR ANGEL" I said with all excitement

 

"Hahahahaha okay Angel thank you!" Ami said while she got closer to me and then kissed my cheeks. I blushed at her action as she picked up her chicken and started to runaway. "Thank you again Angel!" was the last thing I heard from her. Now I know who Chukchuk got his ability from. 

 

•end of flashback•

 

Sometime in the later part of the year Hoseok's mother had been wondering why her son suddenly started to dislike eating chicken. 

 

 

A/N: the next chapter would be better I guess WHAHAHHA  I'll try to add 1-2 chapters