Life after youth

Even if I die it's you
The kingdom has been peaceful ever since King Jinheung's reign. He showed mercy to everyone, broke the bone rank system, allowed the people to go in and out of the capital and thus Silla prospered. Though there were peaceful times, other kingdoms who held Silla as a threat would every now end challenge Silla for war but diplomacy was upheld by the virtuous King. Nonetheless there's peace again in their lands because of his strong charisma that would woo any leader in his favor.
 
King Jinheung (Ji dwi) married Park Gae Boon, a maiden warrior who had an incredible strength who single handedly killed 15 of her enemies during the Siege of Haengju. Never did he know that a woman of strength who was a complete opposite of his first love interest, Ah ro, would got him head over heels. Especially when he assigned her personally as the captain of the royal guards due to her astonishing records.
 
Park Ban ryu married Kim Sooyeon (Sooho's sister) gaining another reason for Kim Sooho to despise him but honestly, Sooho secretly roots for him from the start. Ban ryu and Sooho might've hated each other before but they ended up being close friends after King Jinheung ascended in his rightful throne. Nonetheless, they still bicker a lot.
 
Not many would've expected this but Kim Sohoo end up marrying the king's sister, Princess Sookmyung, not because of the queen's resemblance to her but because of her fierce personality.
 
Kim Yeowool, due to being the closest to Hansung, decided to explore the world and enjoy the benefits of being free. He could've done it with him he thought. If life had been kinder to Hansung, he might've loved experiencing the world free that he is exploring now. So he wrote a book about his travels in honor of his good friend, Hansung. He believes that if ever Hansung would be reincarnated, he would enjoy reading it. During one of his travels he fell in love with a free spirited dancer who loves travel as much as he does.
 
Finally, without a doubt Moo-myung (Dogbird) married Ah ro. Ah ro continued her story telling career and visit Pi Joo Ki, the owner of the store Dayiseo, as well as its subsidiary tea house Sutabaksu, to help him raise Seokjin his adopted child and the child that they saved from Crown Prince Chang of Baekje. Dogbird eventually became the right hand of King Jinheung. Like Sooho and Banryu, they do bicker a lot also causing Ah ro and the queen a constant headache.
 
The life of a youth, they thought, was pretty much similar to the life they're living right now. The responsibilities and expectations are still there (if not heavier) but weight of how they treasure life was pretty much unmeasurable.