Janitor

Bag of Chips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's pretty much of it" Taeyeon lead their way toward Tiffany's workspace. "And this is your space, you can use office's pc or laptop, but never your own. You know, confidential stuffs" Taeyeon can see Tiffany nodded her head in the corner of her eyes. She still cannot look at Tiffany's direction, moreover the tiny figure that stands just an arm length from her.

"Well, usually you just need to do whatever the seniors told you to in the first couple weeks then the team manager will assign you your task in the fortnightly team meeting" Taeyeon begin to walk to her workspace's direction "Okay then see you around Ms. Hwang"

"What's that?" Tiffany halted Taeyeon's step, pointing towards a door with no name plate.

Taeyeon turn her body and said, "Ah, just janitor room, but we don't need it because the building got their own janitors team. Now it's just empty storage room, I guess?"

Tiffany hummed softly, lowly. Taeyeon swears she can see Tiffany suppress a smirk. Suddenly she can feel 's dry.

"Okay, I- I'll be back to my work"

Tiffany flash her her polite eyesmile. Taeyeon sighs softly.

 

What just happened..

 

----

 

The smartwatch oh Taeyeon's wrist make a 'ding' sound, she glances at it and realize it is lunch hour now. She stands up, scans around the room. The room was buzzing, loud with chair being pushes back and people's footsteps towards the elevator. Her co-worker murmuring something between themselves, walking past her, not noticing the short girl.

Taeyeon rest her on the edge of her desk, typing a text to Yuri, to meet her at their usual places. She craves a good warm soup.

"Ehem.. Miss Kim?" Taeyeon still doesn't hear the a unfamiliar voice that come from behind her, not until slender fingertips tap her on her shoulder, slide towards her upper arm. It left a tingling sensation, making Taeyeon shudders. She lift her eyes from her phone and stare at her arm, eyes following upwards to a unfamiliar brown eyes. Oh.

"Can I call you Taeyeon?" Tiffany's collarbones distracting her for a split second but she quickly avert her eyes to Tiffany's face once more.

"Su-" A high pitches voices came out from . making Taeyeon blushes. She clears , "Sure, of course Ms. Hwang"

"Then call me Tiffany, Taeyeon" Tiffany chuckles, her fingers still latches on to Taeyeon arms.

"O-Okay"

"Wanna have lunch together?" Tiffany giggles, find Taeyeon's nervousness adorable.

"Oh, uh- Actually I usually get lunch with my friend Yuri. Do you want to come along? It will be fun" Taeyeon blinks. What kind of fun do you think you can get by having a lunch in between office hours, she sighs. What a lame thing to say.

Tiffany smiles, glides her fingers once more to Taeyeon forearm and drop them to her side. "Sure, I cannot wait. Let's go then"

Tiffany walk first, her slender legs caught Taeyeon's attention. Pretty legs. Taeyeon shakes her head. Her eyes going upwards, stop for a few seconds to the swaying hips. Damn, girl.

"We don't have much time, Taeyeon" Tiffany turn her head, smirking.

 

Oh, Tiffany knows, she knows what those eyes means.

 

----

 

Taeyeon sigh, leans back to her chair, feeling defeated. She can't concetrate for one bit today. The work still pile up on her desk. She guess she needs to stay longer today too. Her untouched chips still laying on the far corner of her desk.

Well, one thing she sure, chips are gonna lift her mood up. Taeyeon smirks. Yes. Yes my chips!

She reachs out, open the bag once more, the smell she missed welcomes her.

 

A slender hand, out of nowhere, snatches her bag of chips. Taeyeon blinks, then furrowed her eyebrows hard. The ? Who dares to take my chips away?

"What the fu-"

"This looks nice" this person sat on her desk, the slit on her skirt flashes a smooth skin, just inches away from Taeyeon's face.

"Miss Hw- Tiffany?" Taeyeon's eyes alternate between her chips and Tiffany's skirt "What are you do-- Oh" Taeyeon look at her office's clock, just above the entrance door. Ah it's 6.30 P.M "Going home?"

"Yeah, Mr. Jang told me to wrap up, afterall I don't really have much things to do today"

"Oh okay, take care"

"How about yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter