Moments(Saida)(2)

Twicepink Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A continuation of "A lot better" in which saida go camping in Dahyun's car     After nearly a 5 hour drive Sana and Dahyun arrived at the latter's favorite camping site. The korean girl went camping at least once a year, but because of her graduation and all her senior year crazy schedule it had been a while since the last time she was able to. She enjoyed retiring to the confort of nature and isolate herself from the nonstop and ever changing rhythm of the city life. So when she finally graduated and her girlfriend asked her to go on a roadtrip she basically got everything ready to hit the road the next morning. Literally. She couldn't be more exited to take the girl to her secret camping spot and enjoy a few days alone with her.    "It's been so long, since last time I went camping. Thank you, babe." Sana said looking at her girlfriend sweetly as she removed her seatbelt and got out of the car.    "I've kinda wanted to do this for a while. Don't you think it's romantic." Dahyun said teasing Sana. "You and me under the stars." She said opening the trunk to start unpacking and setting up their tent.   "Unless it rains." said Sana pouting. She stared at the heavy clouds at the distance.   "Unless it rains."Dahyun said giggling "But in that case we can cuddle and we can sing until the sun comes out.    "Aww look at you being so sappy."   "It's just that I'm really happy we are finally making this trip together." Said Dahyun reaching out to take the japanese girl's hand.   They went on and took everything out of the trunk, except for some extra blankets and their backpacks. The korean girl was an expert at everything camping related and Sana couldn't help but admire her skills. She tried helping but she was not as skilled or experiencded, and honestly she was really clumsy so her girlfriend ended up doing everything anyways. But Dahyun didn't really cared, she was patient and caring and just by having Sana with her right then she was happy.   The korean girl went back to the car to take the last few items out after finishing setting up the camp when she heard her girlfriend screaming inside the tent. She inmediately ran towards there to find the other girl holding her hairbrush as if it were a weapon.   "Kim Dahyun how did you convince me to come to a place like this?!?" Said Sana upon noticing her girlfriend.   A small insect comes out of the tent, flying towards Sana whose face inmediately turned at least two shades paler. The shorter girl started connecting the dots and found the whole situation hilarious. Her beloved girlfriend was terrified of insects and it was her time to be the knight in shining armor, or more of an adventurer like Lara Croft and save the girl from the claws of the tiny insect.   "Kill it!!" Screamed the japanese girl, who was paralized in her place while swinging her hairbrush to get the insect away from her. Dahyun then aproached her and captured the small insect in her hands.   "It's just a ladybug. Look, how pretty it is." Said Dahyun smiling as she apreciated how the little creature stayed peacefully in her hand.   "It's disgusting!! Aaaaaaah, don't bring it so close to me. Dahyun!!" The japanese girl was both scared and mad at the girl for trying to get the bug closer to her.   Knowing that it was no use trying to make Sana get over her fear, she decided not to pressure her. Baby steps, she repeated on her mind and then she took the ladybug a few meters away from the camp before releasing it back into the wilderness.   "Bye little friend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter