Reviews (+7)

● SO DREAM ● GIRL GROUP ● APPLY OPEN ! ●
 

reviews home

500*230

Reviews

kwonboah

app

Reika Hirano

chosen

total applicants 07
— The Unnie + 2
— The Sunbae + 1
— The Dancing Machine + 1
— The Superhero + 1
— The Leader + 2
— The Swan + 1
— The Eagle + 1
— The Beast + 1
— The Maknae + 1

face claim Oh My Girl' Arin
plotline The Maknae

This is my character

love

ASTRO' Rocky

 

xineedux

app

Kim Minji

chosen

face claim G-Friend Yuju
plotline The Swan

This is Nicole' character

love

bts' jungkook

 

xxmonstaarixx

app

Jeon Jaerin

chosen

face claim Red Velvet Yeri
plotline The Beast

This is Ari' caharcter

love

nct's jaehyun

 

jaju24

app

Hyeon Eunji

pending

face claim Jeon Somi
plotline The Eagle

Liam: Hi Jaja let's start your review app. I like her stage name its really cute and it is so her, her faceclaim ahhhh omg its somi I really loved her in PD101 she has great vocal skills I can tell. On the second paragraph you meantion Sunghyu who's that? (sorry didn't know it was a friend my mistake). I like how she can dominate the stage with her persona I really love it your slaying me already. On the family section I liked how you use faceclaims that's fine by me. The password is correct other than your are accepted by me :)

Nicole: Hello Jaja! You're face claim is a beauty! I could actually see Somi passing as a '98 liner. She's not just a pretty face but a baddass rapper :) Chaeyoung is finally taller than someone XD Hyungeun will have a July buddy if she gets chosen. Everything seems to be a-okay with me!

Ari: Hi Jaja! Sorry for the late review... Let's start! First off, I know my unnies are fine with Somi but since Eunji's a full korean (correct me if i'm wrong) I don't think Somi could fit to be her faceclaim since Somi has western looks and is half canadian. Also, since this group is under JYP, it would be weird to see 2 Somi, unless they're twins. She's still taller than In-Na by 3cm but lighter omg! Is that Kino and Jaemin as Eunji's brothers? I love you omg! Everything else looks fine! You're pending! Thanks for applying

love

none

 

sonyeotokki03

app

Jung Jisoo

chosen

face claim WJSN' Eunseo
plotline The Dancing Machine

Liam: Hi Sonnie. Sorry I'm late with your review been busy with stuff, but let's get you started. I love you face claim Eunseo is like my 3rd biases in WJSN she's so pretty and Haneul fits the faceclaim for it. I scrolled down for your personna and literally scream when I saw "The Cringet Icebreaker" iconic. OMO and her love interest is NCT' Ten they really make a good couple, everything seems fine to me other than that your accepted by me.

Nicole: Hello there! Gasp, isn't "Jibooty" taken already? Eh I'm sure she has a nice so it doesn't matter ;) Don't worry Jisoo, you're pretty enough that you don't need plastic surgery. I see someone is trying to recreate the infamouns '91 line with '97 liners. Everything seems to be a-okay with me!

Ari: Hi Sonnie! Let's start with your review! There isn't much to say about Jisoo and her nickname "Jibooty" reminded me of KNK Jihun's . She must have gone through a lot when she was rejected by both BigHit and SM but thanks to JYP, she gets to train. There's really nothing much to say except that may I know why her stage name is Haneul? Was it given to her by JYP or was she the one who wanted it? CHITTAPHON!! Aww I love their interactions, it shows that they're "Best friends in love". YAS! BLACKPINK's AIIYL is dope! That's all I guess. Thanks for clarifying the stage name. you're accepted from me!

love

nct' ten

 

vampirekiss

app

Wang Jiangli

chosen

face claim Eva Cheung
plotline The Superhero

Liam: Hello Lizzy. i'm sorry for this late review been busy with stuff when I saw your facecalim I literally pouted because she's just so cute her eyes are like a baby. OMO She's jackson' sister even more cuter, her appearance and style seems fine to me. Basically Ari and Nicole pointed out the things so your accepted.

Nicole: Hello Lizzy! I found it interesting how you didn't use a K-POP idol for your face claim. I could see someone falling asleep on a tv show with her eyes open. I agree with Ari on the mistakes. Fix the things what she said below and you should be good.

Ari: Hi Lizzy! Thank you for applying! Let's start! When i first saw her name, i was like "Is this Wang Jackson's sister?" and I was hella right! For her language, i don't think she can be fluent in korean since you stated that she learnt it with Jackson, and Jackson's not that fluent in korean... So i suggest you change that to a lower fluency such as 60-70%. I'm not sure if this is a typo or something, but how is she 120cm? That's too short for me and i feel slightly uncomforable with it... Do change that. Is she a pastel goth? I do want you to slightly elaborate on her style. not much but maybe with 3-4 sentences because I need to know how she normally dresses like. Although I do understand slightly with the pictures, I still need you to give me some description. No love interest! I guess she's an independent woman. That is all! Once again, thank you for applying! Thank you for fixing your app! you're accepted from me!

love

none

 

sweet_lava

app

Song Yeonjoo

chosen

face claim Apink' Eunji
plotline The Leader

Liam: Another Lizzy but a different character. So let's get straight to your review shall we, yaaaas Apink' Eunji as your faceclaim and she appeared in 3 mvs. I really liked how you bolded your personalities so that you didn't havd to list them I'd really appreciatw that, her nickanmes are all cute especially 'Busan Girl' After School' Lizzy' nickname on Running man. Her love interest is Got7' Mark not my bias but he's really cute other than your app is fine and your accepted by me.

Ari: Hey Lizzy! I apologise for the long wait but here I am. Let's get started shall we. So i did not find anything wrong with yeonjoo but omg is that Seo Inguk and Ji changwook i see as her brothers? Another intelligent member, maybe she and Jaerin could have a competition, especially when it comes to studies lmao. I love how Hana has no interest in the entertainment industry but is the one who pushed Yeonjoo into auditioning, that's like some true friendship and I also like that she's in a 'relationship' with JB. More things to work with if Yeonjoo's chosen. Her story with Jinyoung is good as well... It's something that I can work with if she's chosen (bc i have a soft spot for couples who aren't official but like each other) OMG DEAN'S I'M NOT SORRY IS MY . Anyways, that's all i have to say so Yeonjoo is accepted frome me!

Nicole: Hello Lizzy! I'm really sorry the super late review so I'm gonna keep this short. Everything seems to be a-okay with me!

love

got7' Jinyoung

 

yagiyagiari

app

Jennifer Jang

chosen

face claim Jenn Im
plotline The Sunbae

Liam: Hey Ari thank you for applying sorry for the late review so let's get you review started. When I clicked on your app I was really shocked that you have so many imaged like this app is so neat and tidy and full with gifs and images I'm impressed. Usually when I'm looking at apps I scrolled down to the siblings and love interests, your brother is Jason Jang I searched him up and he is a former member of LEDApple and then the love interests I screeched when I saw Chanyeol he's like my 3rd bias in EXO but overall your app is specific and great your accepted by me :).

Ari: Hi Ari! OMG i couldn't type that without thinking about typing to myself. Anyways, I'm so sorry for the late review >.< Let's start shall we. Her FC is so freaking beautiful like omg! I think i found my new fave fc haha. I've got nothing to say about her and my heart just melted when i saw Hanbyul, i miss LEDApple like i swear... and i totally understand Jenn's style lmao. Her relationship with Chanyeol is so cute like that moment when you can't shut up about your crush is totally me and is it me, but i ship them both already, especially when both of them have a happy virus kind of vibe. I've got nothing else to say, so Jenn is accepted from me!

Nicole: Hello Ari! Like I mentioned before, I'm gonna keep this short and get to the point. I don't see any mistakes so you're good for me.

love

exo' chanyeol

 

kpop_kitty

app

Sara Kim

pending

face claim Shannon Williams
plotline The Leader

Liam: Hi Ami, sorry for the late review I have seen you changed your fc. I love how you coloured coded your personality tries with green and red really impressive, in your relationship with Freddie could add his personality traits for me just to see what he acts and that, OMG a tour in England Ilive in England in real live. Wait how can you be 100% good in both languages??. I can't find any more mistakes other than that your pending until you fix that I'll accept Sara!

Ari: Hi Ami! I'm sorry for this late review! but i see you have changed your fc to Shannon Williams. I'm not complaining though cause I love Shannon but am quite disappointed to see how she has grown. Anyways, let's start! Does Sara have an accent? I mean, it's cause she grew up in England. Oo she's vegetarian? Maybe she and Jaerin could hang out and complain on abt being vegetarian. You seem to have forgotten to add in Freddie's personality traits. Awww I can totally see Jackson doing those things you mentioned. I mean, he took care of youngji during Roommates. I like the password, it gave me the 80s vibe. So the only thing that got my attention was the personality for Freddie. Although i don't really find that a mistake, do fix it. You're accepted!

Nicole: Hello Ami! If you've read the previous 2 reviews, you know how this review is going to be. If not well then I'm going to say it again, I'm keeping it short due to the overdueness. The only thing to fix is what Ari mentioned above and you'll be accepted.

love

got7' Jackson

 

ninsie

app

Won Yeonjae

reviewing

face claim UNI.T' Jiwon
plotline The Unnie

Liam: Hi Ninnie thank you so much for applying let's get to the review. Yaaaas a T-ara/Spica/UNI.T fc I love you right now also I love her nicknames it actually suits the plotline. I scrolled down towards the acandals and I literally choked on the sqimsuits bit, when I was confused on who OneKet is I didn't know who she was and thought you made up the name but it's actually an artist. I loved how you descibed Aron so well and I really love the love story it mademy heart go in tiny pieces. Backing up to the persnality traits which were really explained well and you put them into green for positive and red for negative. Other than that your character is accepted by me. Good luck :).

Ari: 

Nicole: 

love

nu'est' aron

 

golden-blood

app

Kim Crushelle

reviewing

face claim Blackpink' Jisoo
plotline The Unnie

Liam: Hey Sun thank you so much for applying let's get your review started. First off I thought Kim Crushelle never heard of a korean person like that before that's because you jave a unique name idea for your oc girl. I really love her nicknames I'm going to call you Crushy unnie during the story :D. I really love the way you put pictures in the fashion style and it helps me to visualize what she'll wear when she's an idol. OMG a bts sibling is born hopefully she'll go global with the group just like her brother I'm excited for her and Jin' sister and brother relationship. This is the first time iv'e ever seen a Jae love interest I don't know why no one chooses him as a love interest I kinda feel sorry for him but I'm glad he's got a girlfriend now, I fell at the interactions why is this so me. The password is find your accepted by me :)

Nicole: 

Ari: 

love

day6' jae

 

username

app

character name

status as of date

face claim here
plotline here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam ante nisi, pharetra eu semper at, aliquet at dolor. Aliquam ligula sapien, consequat in nisi vitae, convallis eleifend felis. Proin elementum urna nec enim vulputate ornare. Sed ultricies vitae sem sit amet malesuada. Praesent pellentesque elit vitae tellus lacinia, at aliquam tortor dictum. Integer nec metus eu tellus laoreet dictum eleifend sit amet ligula. Curabitur faucibus efficitur massa quis lacinia.

love

love int