[1] Just three words.

Just three word.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina

I still remember the day I dumped you.

How could I forget? So fresh, the scars still shine, my first boyfriend – gone. I still remember the email I forced myself to write, knowing I could never love you like I used to. I was on holiday, in Australia – having the best ing time of my life.

I didn't want to be tied down, I didn't want you to be all alone waiting for me. I couldn't take the yearning to hold you anymore – so I sent that damn email.

"Let's break up Chaeyoung. Don't bothering me anymore."

Click.

One click was all it took.

I remember asking Jimin, my best friend, ex crush and confidante if it was right and he convinced me I was.

Jimin words: "Mina you did the right thing. It was all written beautifully."

And I believed him.

"It's okay Mina. I'm understand. I will not bothering you anymore and just I want you to know that I love you. Thank you for letting me love you and thanks for a good memories. Be happy Myoui Mina." Chaeyoung responded.

So when you replied telling me everything was fine, a wave of relief washed through my body. I could finally relax, I didn't have to commit myself any more. I could be free, single, like as many hot guys as I wanted.

And I did.

I fell for Bambam, one of my many Australian guy friends. Of course he just had to have a girlfriend who was beautiful and yes, they suited each other. But I didn't care – he was gorgeous, smar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter