Chapter 3

48 hours

Woohyun pov

We walked in and i heard “the boys” playing so i looked up to see a cute girl with her hair tied up and sweat running down the sides of her face. She turned around and her eyes widened.

“aneyeonghaso”

Aha she’s cute.

“aneyeonghaso.” Julia and I answered back.

“I’m Audrey.” She gave us a wave with her eye smile.

“Woohyun.”

“Julia.”

Mmhmm... I should get to know her.

“Take a seat.” Inyoung noona yelled from the kitchen.

 

No one POV

As time flew by, Woohyun and Audrey got to know each other better. Sooner or later they became siblings that knew each other’s secrets.

-Next day-

Light was shining through Audrey’s bedroom windows.

Audrey’s POV

I woke up with light hitting my face.

“aish..So annoying”

I walked out with my blue and white poka-dotted pj’s.

I noticed something on the counter; I walked up to it and realized it was unnies lunch.

*sigh* “time to go to Woolim entertainment then.” I pouted.

I changed into shorts, dress shirt and put my hair into a messy bun.

--Woolim entertainment—

“May I help you miss?”

“Um yes, my sister is a trainee here and I was just going to drop off her lunch to her.”

“Oh ok. Just head up the stairs and turn right.”

“Thank you.” I bowed and gave her a shy smile.

No one POV

Audrey was walking until she bumped into someone.

“Im so sorry.” She bowed.

“aha it’s okay. What’s your name cutie?”

she looked up to see sunggyu oppa. “A-Audrey.”

“aha cute name.” *eye smile*

Thank you.”

“Well i have to go now. Bye Audrey-shii”

“Bye oppa.”

END of POV

Audrey finally found the practice room and knocked on the door. Julia opened the door and was shocked to see her. She let her come in, and Audrey gave the pink lunch box to Inyoung. Inyoung wanted to Audrey to help them with their lining. Hours passed and it was already 11 30pm. So the two siblings went home.

Inyoung POV

I had a feeling someone was following us but I ignored the feeling but kept Audrey close to me.

Suddenly a hand covered my mouth. I began to panic.

*screaming*

Tears began to stroll down my face while I see Audrey trying to get out of the man’s grip.

Audrey POV

I was mad yet scared. These ajusshis are going to get it.

“Stop moving!”

I could smell the icky smell of soju.

I kicked him and tried to run but he pulled me by the hair and smacked me against the cold brick wall.

I could hear Inyoung unnie screaming but all i could feel was pain on my stomach. Slowly everything was starting to go black.

Woohyun POV

I was going to get some noodles until i heard screams and yelling. I decided to check it out.  I walked slowly to the scene. I saw two familiar girls. I realized that one of them was on the ground. As i got a closer look it was AUDREY!!! I ran to the drunk men and kicked there butts. Once inyoung stood up she was crying while running to Audrey who was badly hurt.

“H-hospital n-now.” Inyoung stuttered with red puffy eyes.

 

 

 DON'T DRINK KIDS!! LOL ^^