Final

The Guy At The Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ps:the story and the description in not same 

Ps:don't expect too high for this bad story :)

It is lunch time. Everybody is busy grabbing their lunch to fulfill their hungry stomach. Except for this hamster. He is craving for a cup of Ice Americano. So he went to the Dongwoo's place to ask where is the café nearby their office. 

"Yah Dongwoo! Do you know where is the nearest café from our office? " Sunggyu asked his friend, and also his secretary who is busy writing something at his table. Maybe he is doddling randomly. Typical Dongwoo.. He can't sit down quietly just for a minute. 

"It is just a few blocks from our office. You can walk to go there. It's perfect for you to er.. Lost weight " Dongwoo said while eyeing him from hair to toe. Sunggyu glared Dongwoo, making his eyes become smaller. 

"Yah what do you mean by that? I'm fat huh?!"

"Wait! That's not what I mean. Duh.. Hyung you are so sensitive "Dongwoo said while rolling his eyes. 

"Whatever. I'm going. Do you want to join me? " asked Sunggyu. It is weird why Dongwoo is not going out for lunch. Usually he is the one who always be the first one to go out from the office for lunch. But not today. 

"It's okay. I'm waiting for Hoya" 

"Whatever. Just don't do it at the office. There is cctv you know"Sunggyu said casually. Dongwoo's face turns red when hearing his boss frontal words. 

"What the hell Kim Sunggyu!! I know you called us Yadong but we are not that dirty! (Yadong means ,in case if you don't know)" Sunggyu grinned. And cutely(?) Waving at Dongwoo before went to the elevator. Dongwoo mumbled some the-language-that-only-alien-can-understand. If only Sunggyu is not his boss, he will definitely kick that hamster at his . 

**
After a few minutes walking, finally he arrived at the café that Dongwoo means. Namu Café. What a good name. 

As he entered the cafe, he is greeted by the smell of coffee.  Wow why I never know this café exist? Maybe I'm too lazy to go out from my office. 

The café is not really crowded since it is lunch. Because who the hell choose to drink coffee and eating a cake for lunch? Maybe Sunggyu is the exception. 

"Yes sir. May I take your order? "As soon as he when to the cashier to the order, the cute male cashier greet him with his cheerful voice. Sunggyu's jaw almost dropped. 

Mum said the angel is exist. Is he is one of them? 

He have a raven hair,  big eyes that look similar with puppy, a sharp pointy nose, a y thick lips and a really chubby cheeks that remind Sunggyu with mandu. 

The conclusion is.. This guy is cute. Sunggyu look at his name tag on his uniform. Nam Woohyun. 

"Erm. Sir? "That guy that he know as Woohyun wave his hand at Sunggyu who looks like busy in his own world. What the hell is wrong with this guy? 

"I want you" Maybe someone just hypnotized him because he suddenly said something that he is not suppose to say. Especially to a stranger that he just meet less that a few minutes. 

"Wait. What? " Woohyun widened his eyes, making him looks 100000x cuter in Sunggyu's eyes. 

After recovered from his shock, Woohyun look at Sunggyu with blank stare. "Sorry but not sorry. I'm human and I'm not for sale. Next!" Woohyun said, even actually there is no costumer behind Sunggyu. 

"Sorry! You are.. Too cute that's why I said something that I shouldn't. I mean..  I want Ice Americano and Cheese cake" Woohyun rolled his eyes and insert the order at the cash machine. 

"20,000 won" Sunggyu look at Woohyun with wide eyes. 

"Yah but here said it's 12,000 won!" Sunggyu pointed at the total that displayed on the cash machine. 

"Another 8,000 won is a charge for wasting my 5 minutes of my life" Sunggyu pouted and handed Woohyun. Even he is a ceo at the big company, he is still stingy even for a small quantities of money. 

"Wow I thought you will protest" Woohyun grinned. Happily keep the 8,000 won into his pocket. Sunggyu grinned. 

"For a cute guy like you, I will even give my soul to you" Woohyun fake a gasped. Then look at Sunggyu with a fake widened eyed. 

"Wow then you should give your soul to the grim reeper then" Sunggyu pouted. Why this guy is so mean.

"You can sit now" Woohyun pointed at the chair that the café provided. Sunggyu shocked his head. 

"No. Since there a no costumer now, why not I just sit here with you? "  Woohyun groaned. 

"What should I do to make you go?! " 

"Give me your number" 

"No way I'm not that stupid" 

"Then go out with me after you finished your work" 

"Why are you giving me the bad options?! " Woohyun frowned. Sunggyu pouted. 

"Hey ,It's not that bad! " 

"It is!" 

"Okay. Then my shift finished at 7. Now can you sit down? " Woohyun chased Sunggyu. Sunggyu grinned. Finally after 27 years of living, finally he will get a boyfriend! (Yeah, he never had a boyfriend or girlfriend before --) oh not a boyfriend. Maybe first date? 

"You are not lying right? " 

"I'm not! Now sit down and let me finish mu works! So annoying " Woohyun said and murmured the last word. Sunggyu blow a kiss at Woohyun and sit a the nearest table in front of the cashier. 

"Wow. Who's that? "Sungyeol, who come for nowhere asked. Woohyun rolled his eyes. 

"Just a crazy hamster faced man who is just escape from mental asylum " Woohyun said. Sungyeol look at the guy that Woohyun said crazy. That guy looking at Woohyun with a grinned on his face. Sungyeol grimaced. That guy is creepy. 

"I agree when you say he is just escape from mental asylum " Sungyeol said. That guy never stop grinning and looking at Woohyun with his loving stare. It's not the first time though. A lot of people fall in love with his boss's charm. 

Yup. Boss. Woohyun is actually an owner of the café but Woohyun also help to manage the café. 

After a few minutes dealing with Sunggyu scary stare at him, finally Sunggyu's order finished. Woohyun sighed in relief. Sungyeol just shake his head and went to continue his work. 

"Hey, your order finished! " Woohyum called Sunggyu. Sunggyu happily when to th counter and grabbed his order. 

"Thanks. By the way, my name is Sunggyu and I'll fetch you tonight okay? " Sunggyu winked at Woohyun before go out from the café. Woohyun goose bumped. Did he just.. Wink? 

"Oh my life.. "Woohyun sighed and close his face with his palm. So his dream to sleep directly after go home tonight is just a dream. 

"That guy is pretty interesting.. I think you and him will make a cute couple " Myungsoo, another worker and Sungyeol's boyfriend who suddenly appeared in front of the counter said. 

"What? Cute couple? "Woohyun look at Myungsoo with are-you-kidding-me face. Myungsoo nodded like an obedient kid. 

"Hm. Your face look like a puppy and a bunny while that guy looks like a hamster. Aww it must be cute .." Myungsoo cooed. 

"Stop calling me bunny! My teeth don't look like bunny! My ear either! " Myungsoo face palm. He wonder why the hell he works with Woohyun. Oh right. Because Woohyun offered him high salary and also chance to flirt with Sungyeol 24/7 

"I didn't said you 100% look like bunny. Duh hyung.. You are just look like a bunny okay? But actually you look more like puppy" Myungsoo grinned. 

Woohyun groaned. "Shut up and continue your work or I will cut half of your salary! " 

"So mean" Myungsoo pouted and continue his work. Woohyun rolled his eyes. He wonder why he is friend with Myungsoo? 
**
For the first time after 4 years become little ceo (that's what his workers said, because he is too young when he become ceo) Sunggyu smile happily after lunch. Usually after lunch, Sunggyu will become so gloomy because of traffic, late service from the restaurant and etc. But today, he is grinning until his ears and greet every worker that he meet when he is on the way back to his office. 

"Wow sajangnim.. What's with that smile? " Gikwang, the office boy asked when he passed Sunggyu when he want to go to the office pantry. Sunggyu just grinned. 

"Nothing ~ just today's weather is so nice right Gikwang ssi? "Gikwang's jaw dropped when heard what his boss said. But.. Today is too hot. How can he said it is a good weather? 

"Err.. Yeah it is" Gikwang faked a grinned at his boss. Sunggyu then patted his shoulder. 

"Have a good day! Don't work too hard okay? " Sunggyu said before heading to hos office, leaving Gikwang dumpfounded at the coridor. 

"Yah what's wrong?" Dujun, another office boy asked Gikwang who looks like he just meet a ghost. 

"I.. I think I just meet Sunggyu sajangnim's doopleganger" Dujun just look at Gikwang confusedly. Maybe Gikwang eat the wrong thing during lunch. 

"Stop blabbering and just continue your work" Dujun patted Gikwang shoulder before leaving Gikwang alone. 

"Dongwoo~today's weather is so nice right? " Dongwoo look up from his report and saw Sunggyu grinning like a kid who just got lollipop. 

"Sunggyu are you okay? Today is freaking hot how can you said today's weather is nice?! " Dongwoo said. He wonder if Sunggyu eat the wrong vitamin today. 

"Well.. You don't understand~" Sunggyu said then headed to his office. Dongwoo sighed. Maybe he has to call mental asylum.. 

**
The time passed so fast for Woohyun. He wonder why something bad always come faster to him. Did time hate him that much? But he is innoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter