Revealing Day

Suga next door

Jimin gulped down hard. He was nervous to see how Yoongi looked so casually sit on the couch of Jungkook's. Slowly, he stepped closer to Yoongi. He never intended to do it so much but he didn't know why his feet dragging him to be closer to Yoongi. He just feel like to do it so.

As he arrived in front of Yoongi, he looked down just to see Yoongi in the eyes. He saw the way Yoongi eyed him weirdly before looking away from him right away.

"The seat occupied?" Jimin asked. He just wanted to sit right beside Yoongi. He even surprised to hear the courage of him to talk with Yoongi. Yoongi didn't even answered. Instead, he crossed his legs sassily and leaned closer to the arm of the couch. Do not even want to be bother by the unknown guy that he acknowledged as his neighbor.

Yoongi was sure to remember the face of the new guy that just do not even bother by his rudeness, instead Jimin just sat beside him - but Yoongi didn't remember well the name of the guy.. Well, for Yoongi it's uncomfortable but Jimin had made sure leave some space for Yoongi.

The silence was within them. It was killing for sure both of them. While Jimin wanted to kill the silence, Yoongi just could think of the ways he could be taken to take Jimin away from him. He didn't want any company especially Jimin, because he remembered watching how bubbly the other goes when he talking with his housemate, Hoseok. A deep breath from Jimin could be hear.

But before Jimin could open his mouth to talk with Yoongi, Hoseok came. Excitedly, he greeted Jimin.

"Jimin!" Hoseok called with his so excited voice. His hands were full with two cups of orange juice. While then, Jimin quickly stood up by Hoseok's side, giving the opportunity for Hoseok to slip and sat beside Yoongi. Once Hoseok handed Yoongi's cup, he Jimin. "You are here!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Yeah! The owner of this house, he is kind of my boss at my work," Jimin explained. Hoseok just smiled. At the corner of Jimin's eyes, he could see Yoongi nearly choked his juice but quickly remained his blank face. Jimin wondered why. Yoongi looked so shock to hear the news.

"Oh?! You are in the same department with Jungkook then. Right?" Hoseok asked. Jimin just nodded and rubbed his nape in a nervous style. "Well, speaking of the devil. Here he is!" Hoseok called. He stood up just to hug Jungkook. Jungkook gave back the hug tightly.

Their action had made Jimin question. 'Isn't Yoongi is Hoseok's boyfriend? Why he just hug people around Yoongi's eyes? Don’t Yoongi would be mad? Maybe, Hoseok just a huggy person,' Jimin thought but when he glanced on Yoongi he could see the latter smiling at the two hugging people. His eyes shone sincerity and purity. It's cute and adorable for Jimin.

'Maybe Yoongi just never mind of that?'

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook called once he let go of Hoseok, proceeded to sit beside Yoongi. "You decided to come finally!" Jungkook said happily. Jungkook turned to Jimin.

"Hey, Jimin! This is Yoongi hyung, he live with Hoseok hyung beside your house if you never notice!" Jungkook introduced Yoongi to Jimin.

"He already notice Yoongi the first day he moved in but Yoongi just left once he talked to Yoongi," Hoseok quickly cut. Yoongi just snorted at Hoseok's remark. He looked everywhere but the other three, completely ignored them.

Jimin just let out a sheepish smile.

"It's okay. I looked kind of a creep that day," Jimin excused.

They just let out a little laugh to themselves. They have a little chatting while Yoongi is in his own world.

Just right when Jungkook was about to open his mouth to tell Jimin something important, Yoongi suddenly tugged on Jungkook's shirt that was happen to sit beside Yoongi.

"Oh? Hyung?" Jungkook turned to see the timid Yoongi. The three stopped their conversation. Jimin looked over to Yoongi. His eyes were teary. Yoongi was about to cry? But why?

"Seok~~" he called quietly. His voice was soft but was enough for Jimin to hear the beautiful voice that just made Jimin felt in love more with Yoongi.

"Oh my!" Hoseok let out a gasp as soon as he looked at Yoongi's teary eyes. "Jungkook, I need to bring Yoongi back home," Hoseok said. With that, Hoseok hold Yoongi up to just bring him in bridal style. Yoongi just cried on Hoseok's chest. Soon, the two was not in their eyes anymore.

"What's happen?" Jimin asked rather feel really weird for that encounter.

"Well, that must be his anxiety strike again," Jungkook explained. "We putted him out of the league,".

Jimin silently o-ed. Well, he still didn't understand the question.

"By the way, if you want to know. Soon, you will work with Yoongi hyung," Jungkook suddenly told Jimin the sudden news.

"Yoongi hyung? Working with him? I mean he worked for BHPD too? I never see him around," Jimin ranted while Jungkook let out of a little chuckle.

"Well, you heard about the mysterious producer that BHPD hired?"

"It's him?" Jimin asked with both of his eyes widened. He couldn't believe it. Jungkook just chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, Yoongi hyung is Agust D,".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin couldn't believe it.

Yoongi is that Agust D. He is going to meet the person alive well, he just meet the person alive. And hell yeah! Agust D or Yoongi is just gorgeous and pretty and beautiful. Too much of Jimin's dismay, Yoongi looked adorable and he would wanted to pinch him to death. Hugging him tight would do.

Remembering the way, Hoseok bring Yoongi in bridal style at ease had made Jimin's not-so-wild imagination stopped at it's right.

"Well, I shouldn't interfere with people relationship. He is someone else’s," Jimin said to himself. He just sent Taehyung away from his house as Taehyung had said that he has some work to do at his house. Jimin just let Taehyung go. He knew how workaholic Taehyung is because being an interior designer, sure it is busy.

Jimin turned his head to Hoseok's and Yoongi's house as he stood quietly at his lawn. As he keep staring Hoseok walked out from the house, right in the time.

"Jimin!" Hoseok waved his hand toward Jimin. Jimin wanted to go back but instead he walked to the gate that had left the space between the two houses. Well, like he usually do. He's chatted with Hoseok.

"I'm sorry for what happened. You must be shock," Hoseok apologized for nothing.

"It's nothing. Jungkook told me that Yoongi's anxiety stricken again. He got that serious anxiety?" Jimin answered.

Hoseok stopped for a while. Letting the silence between them overpowering as he bitted his bottom lips in a nervous manner.

"Well...” Hoseok seemed to be hesitating.

"Why? Are you okay?" Jimin suddenly panicked to see the way Hoseok reacted. Hoseok quickly putted his hands in the air and shook it as if he saying there's nothing to worry about.

"I'm okay. It's just Yoongi," Hoseok explained.

"Why with Yoongi then?"

"Well, there's something that I need your help," Hoseok said.

"What's it?"

"Yoongi is actually having a serious anxiety. He never liked outside and new people," Hoseok explained again. Jimin widened his eyes what such news?!

"That's serious?" Hoseok just nodded.

"Yeah, it's not usually stricken to him but I need your help in the weekends if I go to work," Hoseok explained. "Can you please look over him the next weekend?" Hoseok asked. That question was rather risky but Jimin could say that as an invitation.

It would be a good opportunity. But he didn't know that how to take care of a little Yoongi. That would be easy, maybe. Since Yoongi is not a really talkative person he might be a very well-mannered little.

"Well, let's see if I could control your partner then," Jimin answered but he earned a weird look from Hoseok.

"Partner?"

Jimin goes nervous. Well, it's true right. He looked at Hoseok's confused face until a moment Hoseok laughed loudly.

"How could you think of us like that?" Hoseok continued to laugh, clenching onto his stomach.

"You're not?"

"Well, Yoongi is just my friend. I took care of him,"

So it was not true. It was pleasing.

It was good for Jimin's pleasure.