Meeting Day

Suga next door

A week in work had made Jimin feel satisfied already. As a newbie, he already had caught a few hearts at his work place, elderly specially. They loved the way Jimin is so polite and sweet at the same time.

It's Friday, so it was the end of the work for the week. The clock showed 5 o'clock and most of the workers already packing their stuffs. Some of them, which are younger, were talking about clubbing and having some party for the weekend and the elders were talking about their children.

One of the workers had passed Jimin and stopped at his place, looking at him with a genuine smile. "Jimin-shi!"

The call from the other worker had made Jimin snapped his head upward, to look the other's in the eyes. He answered the other person as fast as he could. Anyway, the worker was a girl, twirling the end of her hair in annoying manner in Jimin's eyes but Jimin never flinch. He just didn't like to show his emotion of being annoyed in front of other people. He believed that he shouldn't hurt other's so he wouldn't hurt, right? Just maybe.

"You want to join our party? I mean.... we can be partner in the party?" the girl asked Jimin. Jimin just smiled at her awkwardly.

"Umm.. I didnt think so," he answered hesitantly. He got plans. He mean plans - stalking more about his neighbor. Maybe that sound weird but he can't resist that Yoongi guy that had playing innocently in his mind.

"I mean I have plan- this weekend. Yeah a plan," Jimin explained. Respecting his privacy, the girl just hummed in disappointment and walked away from Jimin's place, to her other's group of friends. They were still chit-chatting even though it’d getting late.

But somehow, Jimin could still hear their conversation.

"Jimin isn't going out with me," the girl said sulkily. But the other girls just looked at her weirdly.

"Hey! You don't know that Jimin has his favor for guys. I bet he is over Mr. Jeon," one of the girl said. Mockingly. Obviously. Jimin chocked in his throat. Mr. Jeon? Keep dreaming then. He's not into Mr. Jeon. How can people decided like that?

"Seriously?"

"Yeah! Also, I thought that Mr. Jeon has the eyes on him too. Remember his first day? Mr. Jeon just literally going to his place talking to him,”

"That's weird!" they commented. Jimin just shrugged it off. He pulled his bag pack on his shoulder, tucking it neatly.

Just as he about to walk out from the office, Mr. Jeon just blocked his way. Jimin stopped his step in shock manner. He let out a little gasp when he tilted up his gaze just to meet Mr. Jeon cocky smirk.

"Oh, sir!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Jimin-shi!" Jungkook exclaimed back almost cheerfully. "I had this one question for you,".

"What is it?"

"It's about my little brother. He's going to have birthday party this weekend and we thought about having all the neighborhood for it!" Jungkook said. (A/N: I don't know if you find this weird but in my place, we do this a lot. I mean we usually invited our neighbors first then friends, that's how it work I guess?) Jimin let out an "o”

"What do you think?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, sir," Jimin was unsure. But when he thought again, Hoseok must be there too.

"Don't call me that I said it already, I'm younger! Drop the honorific! And, I'll invite that next neighbor of yours! Hoseok, isn't it? I saw you checking on him and chatted with him almost every day," Jungkook informed.

"You saw it?"

"Well, it's just that my house just beside Hoseok's," this time Jimin really wanted to slap that smirk away from Jungkook's place. But, wait? Did Jungkook thought that he likes Hoseok? Well, think about it again, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Jimin rolled his eyes sassily.

"Well, I just knew Hoseok. Why would you thought that i has a thing for him?" Jimin said. Jungkook looked at him disbelieve.

"Because of the rumors that you are checking out on guys?" Jungkook guessed but his are wrongs. Jimin not checking out on guys without reasons unless he had a feeling for them. Just like how he checked on Yoongi. "Ah well, this is getting to far from the main topic. I just wanted to invite you this Sunday, would you come?" Jungkook shrugged it. He looked at Jimin,,mostly concern about his answer's.

"Well, if I have the time" Jimin answered, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Jimin walked inside his house a little bit too grumpily because he just woke up from the sleep, he heard his door clicking opened. He widened his eyes in terrifying way. It was still morning. Is there still thieves? Jimin grabbed an umbrella that was in its own place by the kitchen table. Waiting patiently just right at his living room as he hear the door opened and a foot step walked in.

"Jimin?" he heard a voice and he wanted to curse. It was Taehyung. Why the other was scared the out of him. Jimin grunted in annoyance as he walked to the door way and see Taehyung in front of the door. Smiling sloppily.

"Hey, you still in your pajama?" Taehyung asked rather mockingly, Jimin rolled his eyes.

"How you get in? I locked it," Jimin said.

"Well looked like you mistaken it!" Taehyung joked but the joke seems real for Jimin. Jimin was so shock that Taehyung just needed to cut the joke quickly. "Hey, I have the key remember?" Taehyung laughed it off but relieve when he saw Jimin calmed down. By then, his head earned a slap by Jimin's small hands.

"Well, you scared the out o me," Jimin growled. He putted his hands down and hugged himself.

"It's cold out there, come in," Jimin said. He walked inside his house while Taehyung followed hm obediently while rubbing his hurting head. "Suit for you then," Jimin mumbled to himself. As Taehyung sat himself on the couch, Jimin proceed on making his own breakfast, a cup of coffee, toasts and scrambled eggs. Together. He brought his food to the living room, so that he would taking his breakfast while talking with Taehyung, He putted the jar of coffee and gave Taehyung one cup of coffee for his friend to devour at least.

They have their little breakfast quitely. Well, not for Taehyung since he just drank the coffee that Jimin gave him. He already had his own breakfast before coming over Jimin's.

"Why you are here?" Jimin asked as he finished eating his last toast.

"Just because," Taehyung casually answered. Jimin just eyed him suspiciously.

"You are lying, right?" Jimin asked, just making sure. He was being suspicious over his friend right now.

Taehyung just then pouted as he putted his cup down. "I'll tell you but you need to shower first. You are stinky," Taehyung putted his hand on his nose. Pinching in a disgusted way. Showing off to Jimin how much he felt disgusted to the fact that Jimin still not having his morning shower yet. Yeah, Jimin is still in his pajama. Jimin just rolled his eyes in annoyance at the act.

He knew it was just an act that Taehyung would pull when he was not really ready on telling something important. But Jimin isn’t let it sleep, He stood and walked a little bit to his room before turning back to face Taehyung.

"You better tell me after this," Jimin threatened. He walked to his room and fetched his towel before walked inside his bathroom, having his own refreshing shower.

Once he finished and felt fresh enough, he walked out again to the living room. Taehyung was still there, waiting for him. Jimin walked over and sat beside Taehyung. Poking the other's waist a little bit to shock him enough. Taehyung just turned. Jimin was not shock since he knew that Taehyung is not really a jumpy person unlike himself, who is very jumpy when people pranked him. The pout was still there.

"Jimin-ah!" Taehyung called. Jimin just tilted his eyebrow. It was... questionable, right?

"Your neighbor!" Taehyung wailed out. His began to cry. Quietly.

Oh, it flicked on Jimin's head quite fast. He pulled his friend over and hugged him tight. He remembered that Taehyung had telling him that Taehyung found his neighbor is a hottie. Was it Hoseok? Since Yoongi not really going out from the house. It must be.

"Which one?" Jimin asked Taehyung just for making sure it was Hoseok. "The one with the orange hair?" Jimin asked. Okay, that's explanation had clicked in Taehyung as he snapped his head looking at Jimin with his eye widened.

"You know?" Taehyung asked then he went wailing again. Well, it's kind of annoying since Jimin sighed when Taehyung started shaking his body violently.

"Well, we just chatted almost every day after work," Jimin explained. Taehyung stopped his action, gapping his mouth disbelieve with his friend. How Jimin could tell that to Taehyung? That sounded kind of cruel since Taehyung never gt to open his mouth when he saw the other even though he saw the orange hair person first. Well, It's like Taehyung had stalked on him. Taehyung knew where Hoseok worked too.

"How you?" Taehyung action just got rolled eyes from Jimin.

"Get off me and his name is Hoseok," Jimin said. "Why with him?" Jimin asked annoyingly.

"He has a boyfriend," Taehyung pouted.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah, they lived together. I saw them hugging each other one time when I passed by your house," Taehyung explained.

Jimin eyes widened. Yoongi? They are lovers? Well that kind of make sense that they lived together but Jimin hoped that would not be true.

"You sure about them?" Jimin tried to making sure of it. Taehyung nodded eagerly and that crushed his heart more. It seemed like he got no chance over Yoongi then. Yoongi has boyfriend. Taehyung continued to explain to Jimin how the two looked so happy to each other but Jimin just sat there emotionlessly, not even hearing to Taehyung's explanation as Taehyung whined and shook his body.

Wow, that's such a new.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hey, Jimin-shi!" Jungkook called for the latter once the other stepped inside Jungkook's house with Taehyung at his side. "Who is this?" Jungkook asked.

"It's Taehyung. He is my friend, an interior designer," Jimin introduced. Taehyung smiled awkwardly as he shakes his hand with Jungkook. Jungkook smiled back almost equally wide.

"I'm Jungkook. Jimin's boss," Jungkook explained. "Come in,".

In Jungkook's house, everything looked so fancy. There's a table full of food and well, alcohol is not provided since Jungkook's brother still not in his illegal years yet. Jungkook didn't want the bad influence on his little brother. Jimin could see some of their neighbors are there. Some of them, Jimin always seen them but almost of them, Jimin never meet them yet.

It was the Sunday. Jungkook's brother's birthday party. The party is so innocent and fun yet the neighbors looked very close to each other. Jimin liked this tradition of this neighborhood. They are close to each other.

From afar, he could see Hoseok talking to someone on a sofa, well; it looked like Hoseok comforting that person. Jimin couldn't see that person's face clearly but he saw Hoseok hugged him slightly before leaving the person alone on the sofa for some food. Once Hoseok leave, Jimin just realized.

It was Yoongi.

Jimin gulped his saliva so hard.