A Couple?

He's So Pretty

Yeo One's POV

The bell rings as a sign the school is over. I walk out from my classroom and see Hong Seok is talking to some girls. He notice me and quickly end their conversation.

"So how's it to be so popular, huh?" I ask.

"What? They're just asking me how I'm doing after the baseball match yesterday." says Hong Seok, smirking.

"You're such a bad liar. I bet they ask you more than that," I say.

"What? You think so? I guess you're right. They're kinda irritating, but what can I do. I don't want to break those pure hearts," says Hong Seok, shrugging his shoulder.

"Okay, Hong Seok oppa" I say, teasing.

"Wow! Yeo One sure is pretty when he calls me oppa," says Hong Seok, giggling, putting his arm around my neck.

"Of course. I already know I am pretty. You should be proud of it," I says, holding back my laughter.


Then, we walk together to the bus stop and wait.

"Oh! Do you want to go to the café after this?" I ask.

"Sure. I would like to. I don't even know what to do at home since my parents are having some trip," says Hong Seok.

"Great. Let's go to our favorite place then," I smile.

The bus has arrive and we get into it. We sit at the back but next to each other this time as the juniors aren't around. I look at the blue skies while putting in the earphones. I choose a music and play it. I look at Hong Seok and offer him one of the earpiece of the earphone. He nod and put in on.

We enjoy the trip eventhough it was nothing spectacular.

Hong Seok's POV

I listen to the song then look at Yeo One. He's staring at the clear blue skies. I sure looks so beautiful today. It's such a rare to have this kind of great view here. I lean closer to him as I too want to watch the sky.

"Oh! Hong Seok. What are-"

Yeo One turns around as I lean closer to him. Our noses touch each other and our body stop at instant.

I look at him, stutter. I become speechless again.

"Hong Seok. I think you should move back. You're making the space to cramp here," says Yeo One.

"Oh? Yes! Of course! I'm sorry I thought that you're awed by the scenery. I was about to join in when you suddenly... You know," I smile, awkwardly.

"Yeah. I- I know. Hm," Yeo One nod and silence surround us for a while. The situation gets more awkward when my water bottle fall down and the two of us try to catch it, eventually we hold each others hand.

We lean back on our seats and look away from each other. Suddenly, a love song is playing from the earphone. That makes it even more awkward. I take it off and hand it to Yeo One.

"Here. Take it. I don't feel like listening to it right now," I say.

"Yeah. Me too," says Yeo One.

We smile awkwardly and I sigh when the bus finally is stopping at the bust stop near to the café.

We get off and walk to the café. The café name, "Neko Meow". Yes I know I like cats. We enter and take our seat. Before the waiter even gets to take our order, the cats already surround me. As if I'm their lost long gone owner. They must be so familiar with us. Yeo One especially gets all the attention. He's the number one cat lover.

" May I get you order?" ask the waitress, a young lady I must say.

"Oh sure, give me lemonade and creampuffs." We say, simultaneously.

"Oh- Oh okay. Your order will be serve after a while. Please wait," says her, walking away with shook.

Waitress' POV

"They sure are in sync. Just like a couple. They might be! No way!" I look back at them, quickly without them noticing.

"Aish! Yeong Jun! Get out of it! They're not couple! Get back to your senses!" I said to myself, slapping my cheeks

Yeo One's POV

That waitress sure is weird. I see her slapping herself. I wonder what makes her to do that.

"Oh! Yeo One! I want to ask you about something," says Hong Seok.

"What is it?" I ask.

He go through his bagpack and pull out a book.

"Here do you know how to do this?" ask Hong Seok.

"Oh! This one? Let me teach you how to do it," I say, teaching him the easiest way to remember the process occurs during mitosis.

"Oh~ Now that's much more easier than how the teacher teach me. You should be a teacher, you know," says Hong Seok, complimenting me.

"I supposed so but I don't want to be one. I wan to be an idol," I say.

"An idol should be like me. I'm handsome, muscular and talented," add Hong Seok.

I just stare at him, shaking my head as a no.

"Anyways about this," I continue to teach Hong Seok and he keeps on listening.

Our order arrive and we thanks her. The cat cafe is sure the best place to study as it was so peaceful and full with the creatures we love so much.