Embarrassing Moments

He's So Pretty

Yeo One's POV

I walk down the stairs in my pyjamas while rubbing my eyes. Having myself half asleep, I force myself to walk into the kitchen and wash my face with the cold water. I grab my towel and get into the washroom. I turn on the water heater and have a warm shower. As soon as I done, I quickly walk upstairs into my room and put on my school unifthis

I go downstairs again and see my mother just awake and heading to the washroom. I quietly walk out from the front door and then wear my school's shoes. Then I shout, "Omma! I'll get going! Bye! See you after school!"

Yeo One's Mother POV

Is that Yeo One? I look out and see him waving his hand and shouting at me.

"Yah! Be carefully! You shouldn't have wake up quietly like that! You should have told me first!" I shout at him too.

I'm so pissed off because what happened yesterday. Yeo One and I was watching Gag Concert. I said to him that I look like Jimin and he said ,"No, you're not. She's prettier than you. Look carefully. You're not even the same height and her skin is fairer than yours." I hit him hard and get mad at him. "Yah! How dare you?! I'm your mother! I give birth you! You're supposed to tell me at least I looked familiar with somebody!" I pinched his right shoulder and he screamed in pain. "AHHHH! OMMA! IT HURTS! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" he pleaded. "GO TO YOUR ROOM! I WNT TO WATCH JIMIN HERE ALL BY MYSELF SO THAT I CAN IMAGINE MYSELF BEING LOOK LIKE JIMIN! GO!" He obeyed and quickly run into his room and lock his door tight.

He sure is pain the . I sigh.

Yeo One's POV

I sigh in relieve. I take out my phone and pluck in the earphones. I scroll through my songs and choose Like This by Pentagon. I tap play and start strolling down the road.

🎵Every day and every night
In the passing time
There is one shadow that stops
Where am I looking?
Everything feels so strange
Even myself, that I was so familiar with
Even when the bright morning comes
It doesn’t shine on me🎶

🎵I’m letting out a cold breath
In front of the hardships that repeat every day
I don’t want meaningless fights
But the more I hold it in, the bigger the thorn gets
I don’t want to get caught
So I hide it more but my heart hurts
But all of these little things that happen
They’re all the same🎶

🎵Like a flower blooming for the first time
Like a small blade of grass sprouting
I believed in you and go on my way
I hope you’ll wait for the real me, like this🎶

🎵I won’t cry anymore
Scream it to the world, oh yeah
Even if I fall and my knees bleed
I’ll keep running like this🎶

🎶I won’t ever stop
For the only light I want
Oh yeah, even if there’s a storm
I’ll keep running like this🎵

🎶A ball in my head
My dreams won’t stop, I’m divin
I got a trouble trouble Oh
A bee on a flower, flying and buzzing
To me, dawn is free
No end to my limit, my depth is endless🎵

🎵Even if I become a withered flower
Fallen and trampled
Protect me so I won’t lose that light🎶

🎵Like a flower blooming for the first time
Like a small blade of grass sprouting
I believed in you and go on my way
I hope you’ll wait for the real me, like this🎶

🎶I won’t cry anymore
Scream it to the world, oh yeah
Even if I fall and my knees bleed
I’ll keep running like this🎵

🎵I won’t ever stop
For the only light I want
Oh yeah, even if there’s a storm
I’ll keep running like this🎶

🎵I’m running I’m running baby
Running through an endless tunnel
I see a faint light far away
I’m running I’m running baby
Even if I trip and fall
I will find myself, oh yeah🎶

🎶I won’t cry anymore
Scream it to the world, oh yeah
Even if I fall and my knees bleed
I’ll keep running like this🎵

🎶I won’t ever stop
For the only light I want
Oh yeah, even if there’s a storm
I’ll keep running like this🎵

🎶Even when I was tired, I ran
Changing what I wanted
Even when people tried to stop me
I just hoped it’ll get forgotten
I’ll live with no regrets
Looking at the sky like this
Spread my wings and fly
Now like this
Like this
Scream it to the world, like this
🎵

As I walk, I arrive at Hong Seok house and push the bell. It rings but nobody is answering. I bravely walk inside as I used to come by at his house.

"Excuse me, Hong Seok's home?", I ask and look around. Nobody is around as well. I'm feeling worried of Hong Seok as he's living alone. His parents are not around, they're having some business trip. Even though they're rich people, they're very humble with us. I'm so glad that such people still exist in this world.

I smile.

Then suddenly, Hong Seok come out from his room shirtless. I almost bump into him. We freeze for a while as we are still shock. His eyes meet mine and our face is so close that our lips barely touch. I don't even remember of myself walking up to his room. It must have become a habit.

I took a step back but unfortunately I almost fall down. Hong Seok catch me and asked, " Are- Are you okay?"

"Yeah- Yeah- I'm fine", I answer with stutters.

"Then, can you stand up? You're not that light." he teases me.

"Oh? Oh! Of course. Thank you for saving me back there. If not I wonder if I can make it to school today.", I giggle.

Hong Seok smirk.

He then pull me into his room and ask me to sit down on his bed.

"Can you dry my hair? I'm not pretty good in it.", he ask, while handing me unfold new towel.

"Sure," I answer in excitement.

He sit down in front of me on the floor and lean his back on me. I pat his head with the towel and start to dry it.

"Do you remember back then, where I always asked you to dry my hair like this? I sure miss that moment. You once rejected me but because I sulked after that, you just do it until now." he laugh.

"Oh! Of course I remember. You cried! Then I tried to persuade you but still you won't give in. You're such a stone-hearted back then." I continue.

"Really? I don't remember that one." he grin.

"Of course you won't remember a thing. I do everything for you. Now go out on your uniform. We're late." I say, giving the last touch drying his hair.

"Oh! I totally forgot about that! Get out. I have to wear my uniform." he push me out.

"Eh? Don't you remember? I used to wear it in front of me. Don't be shy." I teases him.

"We're high schoolers! Of course I'm shy!" says he with red face.

He push me outside and quickly put on his uniform.

Hong Seok's POV

What's wrong with him? He said we're late but then he try to make this even more late? I'm frustrated. Well, I better wear on my uniform or if not he'll give me a good speech on how precious time can be.

After I'm all ready, I open the door and go downstairs. Yeo One is already outside waiting for me. I quickly grab two slice of bread and hold with my mouth. I rushly put on my shoes and go outside. I carefully lock everything and when it's surely secure. I go to Yeo One who is waiting at the bus stop across the street.

I'm panting and get a rest on the bench. The bread is almost fully bitten by me. I'm going to save one slice for Yeo One but unfortunately, both of it have to go into my stomach.

"Oh! Bread! I forgot my breakfast this morning. Thanks!" says Yeo One. He then bite off some piece of the bread from my mouth. I shook.

"Oh~ I wish I could have another bite but that's for you right? I know." he smiled with his mouth full with bread. He act all innocent and I was rage. I quickly swallow the bread and stand up.

"Yah! Why did you do that?" I ask.

"What? Did what?" Yeo One is lost.

"That thing! Just now! Why?" I ask.

"Oh! I'm just hungry. Why? I can't? Come on. We've been together since we're born." says Yeo One.

"There's people around. There's also junior from our school! Haven't you notice it?" I ask.

"If you're that embarrassed. You should have give offer me that bread earlier. You ashamed by me doing this to you?" says Yeo One, reaching out his face close to mine.

I startle.

"I knew it. We should probably stop doing it. I understand." says Yeo One.

"Hey, I don't mean that. But~ they're boys! Not girls! If the junior is girl then I'm fine! But they're boys!" I scream quietly.

"Oh?!". He look behind and see some bunch of guy junior. He smile and nod at them.

"Why don't you tell me sooner?" asks Yeo One.

"I tried!" I say.

The bus arrives and we hope on. Along the way to our school. We shut our mouth and sit separately.