Merry christmas

A taeny christmas

//To set the mood :>

 


Taeyeon sat on the bench with her chin on her knees and her palm facing up the sky. She watched as snow fell into her hand and disappeared into her glove.

She lifted her chin and gazed at the night sky with admiration. Snow alighted on her face softly, like the kisses Tiffany often planted on it. She grinned blissfully and shut her eyes, taking in the cold and letting out a breath which came out as a puff, as soon as her hot breath came in contact with the cool air.

 

“Taetae.” Tiffany’s warm breath tickled Taeyeon’s earlobe.

 

“Hmmm?” Taeyeon hummed, eyes still shut.

“Merry Christmas.” Tiffany whispered, before placing a chaste kiss on Taeyeon’s cold cheek.

 

Taeyeon’s grin became bigger and she slowly opened her eyes.

“Merry Christmas Fany ah.” Taeyeon leaned in and gave Tiffany a gentle peck.

 

“I have a present for you.” Tiffany dug into her pockets and took out a ball.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow upon seeing the present. Tiffany placed the ball gingerly on Taeyeon’s hand and smiled.

 

“Uh… Thanks?” Taeyeon observed it, spinning it on her finger.

“No Tae, the present’s inside it.” Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon’s confused face.

“Yep, you have to break it open.” Tiffany added as Taeyeon could not find an opening for it.

 

“Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall.” Taeyeon placed the ball at the edge of the park bench.

Tiffany snickered and flicked it off the bench. “Humpty dumpty had a great fall.”

The ball cracked as it hit the ground and bounced a few times before disintegrating. Taeyeon picked up a heart shaped pendant that was looped through a silver necklace and blew the debris away.

 

“Look at the back, i got it engraved.” Tiffany flipped the pendant proudly.

“I love it, Fany ah.” Taeyeon gave Tiffany a kiss, this time a longer one.

“I have a matching one too.” Tiffany smiled against Taeyeon’s lips and retrieved her necklace from her neck.

 

“It’s beautiful… Like you.” Taeyeon smirked.

 

Tiffany let out a snort and brushed her lips against Taeyeon’s. “Cheesy.”

“You like it.” Taeyeon stated and leaned in for another kiss.

 

“I have a present for you to. Guess what.” Taeyeon broke their kiss.

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, trying to search for a hint in her eyes, before shrugging.

“Ey you’re no fun. It’s…” Taeyeon paused dramatically.

“My love.” Taeyeon fluttered her eyelids and placed both her palms on either sides of her cheek.

 

Tiffany elbowed Taeyeon’s ribs and clicked her tongue. “Very funny, Taetae.”

Taeyeon shoved her face at Tiffany’s and started peppering her with kisses.

 

“Okay I’m kidding. Here.” She handled Tiffany a tiny switch.

“Press it.” Taeyeon urged.

 

“Wait a minute. I’m not going to get electrocuted am I?” Tiffany eyed the switch suspiciously.

“I’m offended. Where’s the trust.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“Okay I’m kidding. Here goes nothing…”

Tiffany pressed the switch.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany squinted their eyes from the sudden flickering of lights from the trees in front of the bench.

When Tiffany’s eyes adjusted to the lights, she beamed at what she saw. The colourful christmas lights were arranged in a way that showed “TY ♡ TF”.

Tiffany swooned at the lights and hugged Taeyeon. “Thank you taetae. It’s beautiful.”

“Like you.”

 

Tiffany grinned at that comment and squeezed Taeyeon’s cheeks, before pulling her in.

 

“Merry Christmas baby.” Taeyeon muttered against Tiffany’s lips.

 

 


 

Been taeny deprived recently and I'm not sure why.

Anyway theres another Taeny fic coming right up,,, So there's that. I hope this fic wasn't too horrible. 

Thanks for reading~ <3