Chapter 2

It's always been you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This isn't the first time that Jeonghan had a boyfriend. He likes socializing and in his whole existence here on earth, he had met a lot of people. With his good looks and very outgoing personality, a lot of people adore him. He's very popular actually, he had received a lot of offer from different modelling companies, but it wasn't the thing that he wants to pursue. He's young and just like every other youth, he wanted to enjoy his life.

Given that he's really friendly, 3 months ago when a new student transferred in their institute, he already befriended him. At first it was just an act of being warm and welcoming but after a few weeks, he found himself hanging out with the new guy, Mingyu.

Mingyu, just like Jeonghan, he was very friendly as well. It didn’t take a long time before he and Jeonghan got comfortable with each other. From sitting beside each other during class until joining Jeonghan during lunch (with Seungcheol). He had met Seungcheol but after a few weeks, when the latter became busy with stuffs, Mingyu barely saw Seungcheol during lunch.

It was on a Sunday when Mingyu asked Jeonghan to watch a movie. Jeonghan wanted to bring Seungcheol with them but Seungcheol became really busy. It was a nice day. Jeonghan definitely enjoyed the movie and the day with Mingyu. After that day, they met more often than sitting together during class and lunch. Sometime they would invite each other to study after class. And yes, after a few months, Mingyu had finally asked Jeonghan to go out with him.

 

Jeonghan has been exchanging text messages with Mingyu as soon as he woke up. Seungcheol had invited him to go out and buy gifts but he insisted to stay at home. He didn’t feel like going out that day. When Seungcheol finally left together with Jihoon, an idea came up to his mind.

Should I invite Mingyu over? Jeonghan thought.

He immediately called Mingyu.

“Hey.”

“What’s up? Miss me?”

“Stupid, but yes.” Jeonghan Chuckled.

“Uhm Mingyu, do you want to come over?”

“Right now? Why? I’m about to head out to do grocery.”

“Just.. you know, I missed you and Cheol went out so I’m alone here. But it’s alright if you can’t, I’ll just see you in class I guess.”

”Ssh. I’m on my way.” Mingyu ended the call right away. Jeonghan couldn’t help but smile.

Mingyu arrived with two boxes of Pizza, and Jeonghan was really happy. They sat on the couch together and watched some random movie. Because of the winter season, it still felt cold even with the heater on. Jeonghan moved closer to Mingyu to give off and to receive warmth. Jeonghan felt so comfortable and relaxed and one second he didn’t know how his lips were colliding with Mingyu’s. It was soft and sweet.

Mingyu slowly went over Jeonghan, almost pushing him down against the couch. They were making out but the kiss was still sweet. Jeonghan wrapped an arm around Mingyu’s neck enjoying the bliss. Jeonghan felt like it’s only the two of them in this world and he didn’t want to stop… U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter