Chapter 1

It's always been you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you go out with me?”

Jeonghan felt his stomach turning upside down or maybe butterflies found a new playground on his stomach. His heart was beating like crazy which made kept silent for a few minutes, just focusing his gaze to the tall guy in front of him. Is this a dream? Hallucination? He didn’t know. He did not expect this to happen, or at least to happen right away.

“Jeonghan, are you okay?” Mingyu tried to wave a hand in front of Jeonghan after the latter became quiet. Jeonghan snapped out of his thoughts, his heart still beating so fast. “I mean, I know it’s too fast, we’ve only known each other for like a few months.” Mingyu added. “I can wait for your answer.” Mingyu’s lips curved into a smile. Jeonghan being extra clumsy in front of the guy he likes, he panicked and immediately answered Mingyu. “No no no! I mean, uh, we can know each other as we d-date right?” Jeonghan nervously smiled but he was actually screaming on the inside. Mingyu hugged the blonde tightly feeling so relieved that he was not rejected. “You make me so happy, Jeonghan.”

 

Seungcheol was at home all day. It the first day of the winter break and he just felt like lazing up on his bed. It was such a tiring month for him. His life felt like a dumpster of class requirements and projects. He enjoys studying but there was just a lot of things to do for the whole month.

Seungcheol made himself a cup of coffee and sat on the living room with some random movie playing. He was waiting for his roommate and best friend, Jeonghan. Both of them are friends ever since elementary, their families are good friends and they grew up hanging out together. They were classmates even in high school and they have the same group of friends. They almost separated when Seungcheol’s father decided to send Seungcheol to study in America, but being a mama’s boy, his mother disagreed, insisting that he will miss his baby so much. After that they decided to just send Seungcheol in a University in Seoul, where Jeonghan will study as well.

After finishing his coffee, Seungcheol took his phone and sent Jeonghan a message. It’s already 11 o’clock in the evening and his best friend was not home yet and the food that he prepared for their dinner was cold already.

Jeonghan was naturally a very outgoing person. He likes going and hanging out with friends rather than staying at home. A total opposite of Seungcheol. It’s not like Seungcheol is an introvert, he goes out with close friends sometimes but most of the time prefers to just stay at home given that he’s always busy with college.

Seungcheol knew that his best friend was out with Mingyu the whole day. His best friend was talking nonstop about that guy for weeks or maybe a month now. He would catch Jeonghan smiling while looking at his phone sometimes and he finds it funny because Jeonghan totally looked like an idiot. He knew his best friend likes Mingyu and he’s okay with that. He has witnessed Jeonghan flirt and date before and as a best friend, all he could do is to support Jeonghan, and be a shoulder to lean on in case he cries when things won’t go well.

 

Mingyu and Jeonghan are walking hand on hand with each other. The dinner was good and everything went great after Mingyu asked Jeonghan to go out with him.

“We haven’t separated yet for today and I’m missing you already.” Mingyu sighed, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter