2 둘

Phantom of the shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heard vague voices coming from Ji-Min and the rest . I couldn't hear them properly, the only thing that was focussed in my whole body were my eyes. My sight became blurry when my tears started to fill up. My mouth felt dry and goosebumps spread out from my arms as I tried to comprehend what I was seeing. 

"Carry her out of here!" 

I felt how someone picked me up and it shook me awake, but my head malfunctioned by the sight and I could only clasp onto Ji-Min shirt while my tears began flowing faster. I screamed and cried at the same time, without breathing correctly I tried to talk, trying to make sense out of the scene. But I only could shiver as I remembered the sight I just saw. Closing my eyes I wished this was a bad nightmare, that I just needed to wake-up and everything would be okay. Prancing on the back of Flowing in the woods enjoying the cold wind in my hair en her manes. Giving her dandelions and we enjoyed carrots together to eat. 

"Grab everything, we need to get out of here" grumbled Nam-Joon as his eyes got a deep dark blue color. He clenched his fists to the decaying horse lying on the cold floor. The wailing of Delilah made him angry and he felt adrenaline gushing throughout his body as bitterly slammed his fist into the bark of a tree, splintering under his power. 
"I wonder how they have gotten here so fast" mumbled Jung-Kook as he tried to dispose parts of the dead stallion parts. 
"All I know is that they've send us a clear message and move out". 

I stared in the daylight through the tent and I saw Jung-Kook and Nam-Joon shadows moving Flow away. Ji-Min sat quietly next to me, probably also lost for words. His warm hand held mine and it felt not as safe as it did before. Somehow anger grew inside of me, I was telling the guys for days that something is in the air and that we should move. I know that this life was a hard one, and I really disliked it not having a permanent residence but these guys should be able to adapt better to this contidions than I am. 
"I told you guys" I whispered as I tried to imagine Flow's prancing she did when she saw me coming. Patting her on her back and smiling widely when she pushed her head into m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter