1 하나

Phantom of the shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji-Min!?" I screamed hoarsly for the 100th time. My throat was stinging from al the screaming, I tried to blink my tears away as they blinded my vision. My hands were bound with rope that was tightly spun around my wrist that made them bruise badly, so were my ankles. I could not get lose, and even if I did, they were faster and stronger than I am. 
"Jung-Kook?!" I wailed once more as the grip around my waist tightened. He was carrying me over his shoulder, which was insane. If he just untied my ankles I could walk, he knew that he was more powerfull than me. 
"Nam-Joon?!" I shrieked, breathing heavily of the pain in my stomach that was pushing on the shoulder of the man that carried me away.

I sighed, tired of screaming and crying. Feeling the pain in my body and the thoughts that were killing me slowly inside were not helping either. Tired is what I felt and just when I tried to close my eyes it started to rain heavily. I suddenly felt the cold breeze touching my cold and wet skin that made me shiver heavily. 
After a few minutes the man threw me on the ground and I fell into the wet mud with a hard smack. Groaning I tried to get up and I saw a huge wooden cabin in front of me, with two other man standing in front of it with their arms crossed and a weird grin on their faces. 

One day earlier.

I stepped out of the tent and breathed in the fresh crisp morning air as it had slightly drizzled outside. I could hear the birds chirping and the treebranches slowly moving along with the tiny breeze. I made sure my scarf was knotted above my nose so I still felt comfortable while being outside. 
It has been one year ago that we went out of town and the forbidden forest. We moved around every week to make sure that the elderly didn't find us. They are out for it to kill me because I know about them. I sighed as I held on to my necklace, this will keep me somewhat safe and they won't be able to pull a spells on me since it blocks them. 

"You are up early?" I mentioned as I saw Jung-Kook walking out from the forest towards us with some branches and wood - probably for a fire -. 
He nodded as he walked over to a tiny plastic built shelter to dry out the wood for a fire. 
He walked over to me and stood next to me peering into the woods, "I am concerned" I quickly mention as he with no doubt felt that something was bothering me. 
While shifting on my feet I told Jung-Kook about my growing troubling mind about fleeing every week, hearing noises outside and feeling distressed.
Jung-Kook looked at me sideways and gave a tiny sly smile, "it is hard for you, we can notice, but it's going to be ok". He stood closer to me and leaned over towards my ear and whispered, "we make sure that you are safe, I promise". 
With his last words he walked over to the tent of Nam-Joon and talked casually about something which I couldn't catch, it wasn't interesting enough for me.

I turn around and Ji-Min zipped up his tent and smiled widely as he saw me standing, "what are you doing crazy? It's cold, get in here!" he yelled as he reached out his hand to me. I couldn't help but grin and took his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter