Chap 2 : Coincidentally And Surprisingly.

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Incheon Airport.

- The flight number 1607AH of American Airlines has just landed. Please check your luggage before leaving the plane. On behalf of the captain and all the air stewardess, we thank you…”

Eunjung stretches her body slackly after a long 6-hour sleep. Standing up, she screws up her eyes to find her luggage on the long rack. After defining exactly where it is, Eunjung lazily drags her body to that position. Being surrounded by the air stewardess all the time on the plane made her feel bored to death.

Oach…

A pink suitcase suddenly falls on her head that makes Eunjung fall down on the floor. Her body feels a dull and lasting pain.

- Damn it! How can something like this happen at VIP area? - Eunjung grumbles. She raises her head angrily to look at the suitcase which just stayed on her body a second ago, but now has gone already.

Eunjung turns around to look for it, and her eyes glue at a couple of black shoes leaving before her. It’s a girl with a chestnut hair who caused accident to another then left with ‘murder weapon’ haughtily.

- Wait… - Eunjung says with a muffled voice, grabs the girl’s hand.

- … Let go.

The voice’s not high nor low, but full of creepy, like an order.

Eunjung let go of her. She’s not interested though.

- You made this suitcase fall on my head, don’t you intend to apologize?

- Why?

- What?

- Why do I have to apologize?

The girl turns back slowly, drags a half-smile out of her lips. A beautiful smile and full of enigmatical that makes Eunjung feel a little frightened. The eyes are hidden after the sunglasses named Jacobs, the skin is white to pale, the lips are red and attractive. If adding the eyes more, it will be perfect.

Rather beautiful, but a little arrogant.

So funny! It still has a person daring be arrogant to Ham Eunjung in this life?

- Didn’t your parent teach you? After causing accident to another, at least you can do is apologizing? – Eunjung wrinkles her eyebrow, tightens her lips to not smile.

- …

The girl tilts her head and looks at Eunjung. Eunjung has a feeling that after those sunglasses must be a pretty eyes looking at her contemptuously.

The girl shrugs her shoulder, curls her lips:

- Sorry.

So saying, the girl turns away lightly. Eunjung’s bewildred. This is the first time there was someone daring reply to her like that.

- So interesting!

Eunjung drags a half-smile out of her lips looking at the girl’s shadow, turns back to find her luggage and leaves the plane.

- Ms. Park, here!

Jiyeon glances to where has the voice. Dragging the suitcase lightly, she takes off the sunglasses. The sunlight suddenly shines to her eyes that makes her a bit blindness. A luxurious black limo comes near her. From inside, a person in black jacket greets her politely then opens the door for her to get in. Jiyeon investigates that person, it must be her bodyguard. The man who is called her father, after all doesn’t know what did he think to hire a female bodyguard like that to protect her.

- Hi Ms, I’m your new bodyguard.

- Name? - Jiyeon asks, gets in the car without seeing that girl once.

- Lee Qri.

- What a weird name!

Jiyeon pulls out the phone then quickly put the headphone on. - Later just call me Jiyeon.

That female bodyguard nods her head softly then gets in the car, too.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter