Chapter 1 : The Heart Of A Perfector.

Because I'm Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She’s beautiful.

A charming pure beauty. A childish smile sounds forth in clanging peals like sparkle sunshine, with the brown eyes are hidden under the long curly eyelashes. Bridge of the nose is straight, the lips are as sweet as the gorgeous roses. The skin is white and smooth, the chestnut hair is as glossy as silk adding more to her perfection. She is pure like a white paper as if she was sculptured by the most talented artists. She’s a belle at this number-one high school of America. She’s perfect… - This is what everyone usually said.

But her soul, absolutely, is not like that.

- Stand up… - She says in a long voice, glances at the body under her feet.

- Ple...ase st…op… - The little girl whispers. Her voice is full of painful, face is spattered with tears, wounds cover all over her body.

She rolls her eyes, uses her leg to kick the little girl then phlegmatically bends down to the dishevelled hair covering the little girl’s livid face. She laughs, suddenly crush the little girl’s chin strongly.

- Want to stop…? - She asks back disdainfully. - Then why did we ever start?

She stands up, smiles superciliously, makes a signal to her inferiors. Only with that, they understand. They drag the iron sticks on the groud that creats deafening noise, then brandish them up to beat the little girl with an enough strenghth to make her in pain.

The space is full of painful whistles, pitiful screams, and the bloody smell.

She is used with that scene. That stupid girl dares hurt her, dares steal the thing that belongs to her, though doesn’t know it was unintentional or purposeful. She won’t forgive, absolutely won’t, never.

Once she hurt, she will make other more painful than her thousands times. Her family has position, power, money. She can easily destroy this boring school with just a flip of finger. She is a poisonous snake, an evil with an angel face. Where she goes, the pain appears there. So, there’s nothing she fears. What else ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter