Chapter II

Choice & Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie POV

It has been a long time since she going back to Netherland. She miss her parents so much, and because she does not have any schedule until next month, she had asked Yang Hyun Suk Sajangnim to give her a chance to go to Netherland to meet her family. As expected, Yang Sajangnim give her permission to go there, but he recommend her to go there in midnight flight and not using korean airlines company. She agree with that suggestion, and here she is right now, sitting in the window seat of the business class of KLM royal dutch airlines. She was looking outside the window with a lot of thing in her mind. Actually her father does not allow her to be a celebrity, that was also become the reason why she not going to visit her parents in Netherland. But here she is, sitting in the airplane, hoping that her father accepted her to be an artist, with a consideration that blackpink is famous right now. Therefore an artist is the right path for her career. Jennie father is the Consulate General of South Korea in Amsterdam. He always prioritizing an education to Jennie. However Jennie really love to sing since she was a child, and become a singer are always become her big dream. Different and opposite with his father, her mother are let her to become a singer and doing what she like. Her mother is famous violinist who meet her father while he watching her mother recital.

Jennie thought dissapear when she realize that the seat next to hear has been occupied. She glance to look the person sitting next to her. She startled because the person sitting next to her is her senior in the music industry.

“Annyeonghase sunbaenim.” Jennie said to Sehun. She recognize him immediately, eventhough he still wearing a mask and glasses. Because Rose who is Chanyeol girlfriend are always talking about EXO and insist the Blackpink member to watch EXO performance. Actually there is 2 (two) EXO member that Jennie like. First is Byun Baekhyun because his voice is amazing and second is Oh Sehun because he can dance well, and for Sehun, there is something that Jennie can describe which make her always looking to his performance everytime Blackpink member watching EXO performance. Maybe its because his eyebrows. (because jennie ideal type a man who have a thick eyebrow).

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He responding my greetings toward him.

 

Sehun POV

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I said it to her. Who is she? She call me sunbaenim, so she must be working in music industry too right? She was familiar thought. Must be a rookie. Sehun thought.

After Sehun responding to her greetings, she open her mask and sunglasses from her face and put it next to her seat, after that she look back again to Sehun face with smiling face and said “Are you going to Amsterdam also sunbaenim?” She ask him again.

Sehun feel like he was being spellbound just looking at her smiling face. She is the most beautiful korean women he ever meet. With long wavy brown hair, glowing skin and with black eyes that radiate friendliness, honesty and sincerity. She wearing a blue jeans and white shirt, very casual yet make Sehun feel really amazed eventhough she dressed simply. She is definitely Sehun type.

“Yes.” Sehun replying shortly and still looking at her and feeling confused about his own feeling toward this woman.

 

Seems like she got a feeling that he doesn’t know her very well, suddenly she said “I’m Jennie from Blackpink, in case you not recognize me. My member Rose is Chanyeol-sunbaenim girlfriend.” She said to me.

 

I wonder she look familiar. I’ve seen her performance before, but she look really different right now. When she perform in the stage she look gorgeous, fierce and y, but right now she look cute, beautiful and still y. Sehun thought.

“Yes, thats why you look familiar. I met you before right? In Chanyeol birthda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter