Chapter 2 (Escape the Reality)

Passageway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Btw i changed the year. Instead of 1943, i changed it to 1843. Peace yo!”

 

 

”They say sleeping is the best way to escape the reality, but what if there’s other way?” -Yana

 

 

 ”W-what are y-you talking about grand ma?” Rosé said while blinking her eyes multiple times.

 

 

Her grand mother reached up to hold her shaking and cold hand. Without wasting any other seconds, she let her grand daughter feel the outer shell of the pocket watch. With a blink of an eye, Rosé saw something different on her mind. Something that she haven’t seen before, an event she haven’t recognized, a place she can’t comprehend where and finally, someone that she haven’t met before.

 

 

The elder let the younger girl to explore some events that still unknown and unrecognized to her for a few minutes. 

 

“W-what w-was t-that-“ 

 

Before Rosé could ever finish her words another vision appeared. She saw herself running across the flowery field with someone, a girl, a tall oranged haired girl, the most beautiful creature for her. They’re running into the open field while their hands intertwined with the anonymous girl. They stopped their tracks and the girl she ran away with disappeared from her vision. Everything went black.

 

 

Unknown to Rosé, a single tear starts creeping down into her cheeks down to her chin, the vision still continues; she began shouting, no, she’s not shouting, not a single words comes out of so for short she’s like mouting something she can’t determine what.

 

The vision inside her mind became blurry and a little bit shaky, she feel like she’s in pain, not physically but internally, she feels like she has been deaf of the rumbling and choppy sounds around her but there’s nothing that she can think where it came from until the girl came. The girl she has been looking for. 

 

Even though everything around her is a little bit blurry when her eyes landed on the girl who’s weeping, she’s the only thing that’s clear, pure and a true definition of life for her. 

 

The girl started to open and trying to spill something, but she only heard “Please don’t leave me Roseanne. Not again?” And everything was slowly being eaten up by darkness except the girl. Mentally, Rosé tried to reach the girl’s hand but something’s pulling her from behind. The distance between them keeps on getting farther and farther until not a single light was shown in her vision.

 

In reality, Rosé cried and her grand mother was there to comfort her. She stoodnup and hugged her grandmother.

 

”Grandma? What was that? What’s with the vision i just saw? Who is she calling Roseanne? That’s you right? But why is it we have the same face? Grandma answer me?” Rosé asked in a shaky voice

 

 

”Shh, calm down first dear, you’ll see soon. You’ve seen the girl right? The girl with an orange hair?” Her grandma asked.

 

”Y-yes, w-who is she grand ma? She’s begging for someone to stay, but in my vision, i think, it’s me. She’s begging for me to stay with her again. Grandma i’m so confuse right now.”

 

”Don’t be my dear. That girl? Is no ordinary girl. She’s my first love.”

 

Rosé’s jaw dropped with her eyes blinking multiple times.

 

”w-what!? G-grand ma, you’re kidding me right? It’s not funny grand ma, you’re a girl and you’re in love with a girl? What the heck?”

 

 

”Watch your words Park Chaeyoung. Yep, you think it’s not possible right? You can’t just judge people without understanding what they really feel. She’s loveable, kind, beautiful and hot.” Her grandma said with a smile attched on her lips while reminiscing the still fresh past.

 

 

Her granddaughter cringed with her grandma’s sudden confession.

 

”Ew, there’s no such thing like that grandma.”

 

”You can’t say Rosé, who knows, when you go travelling back in that time, you might feel what i felt. You might see what i saw and you might cry like i did back then.”

 

”Cried? Grand ma? Why?”

 

”Youll know it yourself when you’ll believe that magic and time travelling is possible.”

 

 

”Sheez~ Grand ma there’s no such thing like that. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter