Chapter 1

Passageway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the sun's ray creeping out from the window, the sleepy and tired Rosé tried opening slowly her tired and still heavy eyes with a lil curve drawn on it's lower part, eyebags. When Rosé opened her eyes, the same view and place she witnessed. The piling unfinalized paper works are still intact, the empty water bottles and soda cans are still on top of her big and wide table and of course, her computer's still there, left open.

 

 

"Same view, same place and same life. I'm so tired." The poor, tired and still sleepy Rosé said. She got her up and now facing the huge mirror attached on the cabinet door. "Why am I still alive?" she mumbled.

 

 

She walked around her bed, getting her watch, cross-shaped earring and she stood up and went back to the cabinet, opening it to get some clothes to put in on later. Then she entered into the bathroom.

 

 

Letting the luke warm water from the shower head fall into her slender and toned body, she felt relieved. She turned the faucet off and leaned into the sink still .

 

"Oh how I wish to stop the time and sleep more, how I wish to be just relax like I was before. I'm so tired of this bull life." She said without noticing a single transparent tear from her right eye was creeping down to its chin.

 

 

"Damn. Stop being a crybaby Rosie, you're big now." She smirked onto herself.

 

She wrappes the towel to its body and hair and got out from the bathroom. The first thing she wore was her watch. She took a glance on the time and it says "7:29"

 

"Three, two and one." She counted off and when she stopped at one her mother entered the room and threw an empty bowl to her.

 

 

"Now, what was that for!?" she half yelled said that to her mother who's eyebrows are now raised up.

 

 

"What was that for!? Why are you still here!? You're supposed to be off to your work by now but here you are!? Lazily wearing on your precious jewelries!? And don't try to raise your voice on me Park Chaeyoung! I raised you here in my own house without the help of your father so pay me back through working hard and give me the half of your salary!" Her mother said those hurtful words to her own daughter.

 

 

At exactly 7:30, everyday her mother will throw anything to her and she's used to it. She would just let her back hurt by anything that her mother will throw to her. Anything like book, cup, bowl, spoon, fork, pillow, empty bottle, cabbages and even a hot mug because for her mother, this is the way to make her daughter fully awake, she knew that it hurts her daughter but she has a personal reason.

 

Rose's father her mother when she's still 18. After her she just left a hundred dollar and told her to go home and don't tell anyone. Her mother's family is a rich family but in the label that she's a victim she ran away penniless. She borrowed money from her friends and they let her. Unknown to her, her parents paid everything. 

 

 

Two weeks passed by, her parents went to her apartment and she wasn't there so they left everything that she needed for her pregnancy and of course the big amount of money but for them it's just a penny. They left the apartment and right after when they left, her mother just arrived. She cried when she saw that her parents are still there, willing to support her. She's still mad at herself for being by her useless lover.

 

 

She scanned the things that're left outside her apartment and she saw different things for baby and she's determined to let the baby live. When she gave birth, she doesn't want to touch Rosé at all. She looked like exactly her father. For her she's a resemblance of a demon who her mercilessly.

 

 

Years passed by, she's still treating her daughter in the same way. Though her parents are supporting her, she's rejecting any help from them. She realized that she already had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter