GETTING TO KNOW APHAEIIA....

INTERVIEW OF APHAEIIA.....

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE............

TINA: What does Yunjae represent to you?
APHI: My parents lol. I love them so much and just want them to be happy. Whether that’s with each other or someone else, as long as they’re happy, I’m happy.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
APHI: Because they look the best with each other. Also, that overwhelming when they’re in the same space.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?
(Ex: affair, , homewrecker)
APHI: Because I think in the end we just want them together, no matter the cause.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
APHI: As long as he’s happy, yayy.

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
APHI: Sad that they had to hide their relationship. I just want my boys to be happy lol!

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
APHI: Yunjae is realer than real. They had fan service moments because of course SM knew their popularity, and companies tend to push that fan service for their own means. But it’s the moments in between the fan service that make you wonder. They have an undeniable pull between them.

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
APHI: Personally, yes

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
APHI: I will cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (omg don’t do that to my emotions lol)

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
APHI: Hell yeah! There’s way too many “coincidences”. They think they’re sneaky little s but think again yunjae!

TINA: I heard Jaejoong sonsNine is for Yunho even though he denied it?What do you think?
APHI: My yunjae heart says it was for Yunho.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
APHI: I wish I knew so I could stop! lol

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
APHI: There’s a lot I have planned, but I’m not going to post anymore incomplete stories until I finish some of my previous ones. I will post any oneshots I write though.

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
APHI: Everyone deserves to love and be loved in return. Who you find that love with is your choice.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
APHI: Ruderuderuderuderuderude!

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
APHI: Change starts with us. Educate yourself and your friends and family to be tolerant and respectful of others life choices. Then hopefully they can pass that on to their friends/family.

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
APHI: Support them with all the love and affection in the world.

TINA: Pride or love?
APHI: Tough lol. I want to say love but realistically I’m a very prideful person and would probably go that route.

TINA: Love to me is…………
APHI: Idk bro I’m not that deep lol

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
APHI: Yes

TINA: What are your views on Yoochun scandal?
APHI: No comment

TINA: Since junsu has been in a relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
APHI: I don’t think shipping necessarily means you think the couple is truly together, you can just like the dynamic between two people. So no, as long as people keep supporting yoosu, the ship isn’t going to sink.

TINA: How did you react to the news of “Yoochuns” upcoming marriage?
APHI: So happy for him!

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
APHI: I mean they are super close and Jaejoong is a very physical person so it’s easy to see why that was said. But it’s hard to be with Yoochun when Jung Yunho is your man.

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
APHI: Nah


SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS.......

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
APHI: Do whatever makes you happy. If you want to change something, that’s between you and you only. I see nothing wrong with making yourself happy.

TINA: Do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
APHI: Have you seen homeboy’s pre-debut pics??? He got 98% of help from God himself. Maybe he used 2% to tone it a little but he’s so gorgeous I cry myself to sleep!

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
APHI: They don’t owe us anything. We obsess on our own terms for our own means. And I’m sure they love their fans but we can’t expect them to acknowledge a billion of us individually lol.


END OF PART 3.

Dearest Aphi...
Even though it was a very long wait to get you on board, it was an exciting wait for your readers and those people who recommended your name...and you are not wrong..you are really funny and it showed in your answers...Thank you so very much for the time you gave us ..we look forward to your awesome stories.

To read Aphi's stories head out to her AFF account APHAEIIA.