3 rules and a Cheeseburger.

3 Rules and a Cheeseburger.

(Hey Subies, It's been too long, and i've been so crazy busy. Got a new job and othger stuff. But I was suddenly motivated by a prompt I saw on a creative wriitng/Prompt page. so here you go. It's proberly not my best as i'm tired and sleepy. But enjoy XD )

 

 

When one is hungry tired and just wanting a binge, the best thing a person can do is either go home and order takeaway, or if you pass one, drop in to feast on whatever junk you can find.

Taemin a dance studio teacher just had no time or energy to cook something tonight. He had been really strict with his diet for the past month. But tonight he just wanted a nice juicy burger. With cheese and whatever else the cook would stuff on it.

Parking up his car he almost rushed inside, his grumbling belly loud enough to startle a young child. He held his stomach and bounced on his feet as there was a queue before him. When he finally got to the till he pointed to the Cheeseburger poster. ‘That please’.

‘Of course, would that be as a meal? Or on its own?’

Taemin paused for a moment to look at the Cashier, he was rather handsome and his eyes so beautiful he had to look back at the poster to compose himself.

‘Meal please… large, extra ice in my coke too’.

‘Good choice. That will be £3.75’.

Taemin smiled, reaching into his pocket only to gasp. He knew full well his wallet was in his locker at the studio. Which also meant his dance outfit was stinking in there too. He groaned. ‘Fudge me in a spinning cup’.

The cashier laughed. ‘We don’t have any fudge I’m afraid, but don’t worry it’s on me, here is your order number’. The male cashier passed over the receipt.

Taemin looked to the handsome male behind the counter. ‘Are you sure… I can-’.

‘If I hear that stomach grumble again, I’ll order you another meal’.

The handsome male winked, and then turned his brown doe eyes onto the next customer. ‘Hello what would you like?’

His eyes briefly went back to Taemin and he chewed his lip before smiling again. A smile so bright that Taemin felt his heart skip a beat.

The cheeseburger tasted better than any burger he ever remembered eating. Taemin swore it was a magical one. As he his fingers from the grease of his chips he spotted the cashier who he didn’t fail to notice staring at him the moment he had sat down.

But he was now leaving with his coat and bag.

‘See you tomorrow Minho’.

The cashier Minho turned back to wave at his co-worker. ‘See you tomorrow’. He glanced at Taemin and smiled before turning away. Taemin did not care to finish the chips or drink and stuffed them in the bin to follow this ‘Minho’.

He found him stood at the bus shelter and moved his car into the bus lane. ‘Hey… you need a lift? Call it a thank you for buying me food’.

The male looked left and right, before nodding. ‘Sure-I live at the other end of the city though’.

‘So do I, come on hop in’.

Minho climbed into the car, settling the backpack at his feet and fastening his belt, his hands became awkward as he fiddled with his sleeves. Taemin drove into the next lane and glanced though the corner of his eyes before shuffling ‘So you work there every day?’

‘No only three days a week. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and the odd Saturday if I want over time’.

‘Do you do any other jobs? In college?’

Minho dropped his head and fiddled at his thumbs. ‘Well… I erm… failed in school so couldn’t get into college, plus my dad is the manager there so… I mean it keeps a roof over my head at least’.

‘Oh’.

‘It’s hard to explain I wasn’t a bad kid in school’.

‘You were bullied?’

Minho clenched his jaw. ‘Something like that… so did you enjoy the cheeseburger?’

‘It was delicious; do you eat them a lot?’

‘Nope can’t stand them’. Minho laughed. ‘I’ve worked there for so long now I can’t even bare the thought to eat them, and we get them for free if we want… which is why I offered’.

‘I don’t usually eat them since I’m a dancer, but tonight I was so starved I needed that meal… so thank you’.

‘Dancer?’

‘Yep I teach dance at the studio just around the corner. I used to travel the world until I did my knee in. Now I teach students who want to get into University’.

Minho smiled. ‘What age do your students have to be?’

‘Any age one of them is 42, he’s a great dancer too’.

‘Do they need qualifications’?

Taemin smiled. ‘They just need to be able to dance’.

‘Would I be able to apply… because I would really like to see you again? … sorry I didn’t catch your name?’

‘Taemin, and you don’t need to join my dance school to see me again’.

After dropping Minho off home, Taemin settled in his bed with a smile on his face.

~

Taemin returned to the fast food restaurant, even if just for a bottle of water or a coffee for every day that Minho worked. He gave him lifts home too. After a month Taemin found that they had to stop the car in a car park during the drives home, because Minho decided they needed to make out right then and there.

Three weeks after that. Taemin found Minho living in his apartment permanently.

His dad when he found out, disproved of Minho not because of their relationship, but because Minho was a fast food employee. Apparently no guy who earned less than Taemin was good enough for his son. Minho promised that he would find a job and move up in his work to provide for Taemin. So until then Mr Lee would not acknowledge their relationship.

After 2 years, three months and eleven weeks. Taemin stood before his guests on his wedding day.

‘My dad gave me three life rules to live by: 1. Always pay your bills on time, 2. Never let your bank drop lower than £800 and 3. Do not date a man who works in a fast food restaurant. The first two were easy, but the third one proved difficult all because of a cheeseburger. Let me explain.’

 

 

 

Okay let me know what you thought :D Goodnight xx

 

ChoiGiGi