Chapter 1

Together Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho gets in the van and deposited himself beside Changmin, his only member is busy reading a book  and ignores him completely. They just finished recording 'Happy Together' and they are now headed to SM for some meeting with their seniors in regards with their upcoming activities in Japan.

Yunho had a fun time in the studio, and it felt good to see Yoo Jae Sook once again after a long time. He knew Jae Suk sshi and the other MC's back when he still got those snaggled tooth. He chuckles happily when he members wht the other guest said during the recording.

"What's so funny?"  He hears Changmin asks and he looks up to meet the youngers gaze.

"Aahhmmmm... I remembered what Seung Chul sunbaenim said a while ago." He answers with a smile plastered on his small face.

"Hhmmmmm..." Changmin hummed. " Are you that very happy when he said that you can be his son in law?"

Yunho's smile becomes playful when he noticed jealousy in Changmins voice.

"That's good!" Changmin continue talking. "You can have access in his 185 copy righted songs!"

 

Yunho reach for Changmins hand and let their fingers intertwined,  the younger tried to pull his hand away but the leader gripped his only members hand tighter.

 

"Changmin-ah?" Yunho says in a pleading voice and that made Changmin look at his leader. "Let's do what Seung Chul nim said earlier okay?"

Changmins brow furrows and his eyes filled with questions.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter