ㅡO4

Table Turn [Daniel AU]

The sun was so much brighter than usual. Clouds were like opening the way for the sun to be able to radiate its light freely. A very nice day -

 

-to skip school.

Still in his school uniform, Daniel took himself to a place he used to visit every single day. He took a deep breath of fresh air at that time. This place held so many memories of him, from the happy ones until the sad ones.

Tap tap tap

“Well, a newcomer. Good morning!”

A girl with a sweet smile appeared to say hello to Daniel. Daniel turned around, honestly he does not know this girl but this girl looks very cheerful. "Cute," he murmured.

“Aren't you supposed to be in school right now?”
“Do you know me?”
“No, but i visit this place very often.”
“Don't you know me?”

The girl nodded slowly, afraid that she might hurt Daniel's feelings. Daniel's looked at the girl, damn, she is really his type. She looks totally adorable but also y at the same time.

“Hello, young man. I'm talking with you.”
“Ah, sorry. I'm just lazy. Anyway, what's your name?”
“Chungha. Kim Chungha. And you?”
“You really don't know me? I'm Daniel.”
“Never heard of it and don't really care.”

Their conversation continued until the afternoon. Despite only a few hours talking, Daniel enjoyed his time with Chungha.

Chungha's phone rang, it's pretty late already. A girl shouldn't stay outside in the alone with a guy she just met, right? Suddenly, a deep voice interrupted, “Can i ask for your Kakao ID?”

“Oh, of course. It's chunghaa with double a. See ya!”

And they waved to each other.