ㅡO3

Table Turn [Daniel AU]

“You know what, Daniel? Your dad's new company looks cool. And you're right, your brother takes over. When's your turn?”

“Shut up, Ong. I'm not even interested in those two stupid companies.”

“Wh- Whoa! Stupid, you said? Kang Daniel just insulted his father's company,” Seungwoo with his thousand mouths made the whole cafeteria stares at Daniel. They seemed curious about what happened. Daniel who was aware of it rushed away from the cafeteria. He's not comfortable with being in the limelight. If he continued to talk to Seungwoo, rumors about his father will fill the whole school within hours, he thought.

Seungwoo grabbed Daniel by his shoulder, "Sorry, baby.” With his typical smile, he manages to make Daniel sighed.

“You never talked to your father? Not even once?”

Daniel frowned, “What?”

“Regarding your interest in technology. I think you can handle your father's company. I mean, even though you have no brain, but what matters is your talent.”

“Look who's talking.”

“What do you want to be with that talent of yours anyway? Hacker? You gotta be kidding me.”

“You're the one who's joking right now. People like them are just cowards who want to look cool.”