The Persuasion

The Consequences

"Are you mad?!" said Jeongyeon furiously as she opened her eyes so widely toward Nayeon. The shout was so loud that made the members outside that small waiting room entered, curious of what was happening inside. "Well, if you don't want to go, then DON'T!" Nayeon answered sharply as she saw Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu entered the room. Nayeon knew it was her only chance to meet Song Joong Ki, as she wanted his signature so badly as all nine of them was so busy working and barely had time to rest.

"Unnie, what exactly both of you are talking about?" asked Mina curiously. On her side, Chaeyoung were just looking at Mina. Tzuyu somehow just casually walked into the smaller sofa and opened her phone, signaling she didn't want to get involved further. Should I tell Mina? thought Nayeon carefully as she didn't want Mina to tell other members about her crazy idea. "Mina, come here," ordered Nayeon while staring sharply at Jeongyeon. Mina walked to the big sofa and sat beside Nayeon with her confused face. Chaeyoung, whose presence seemed unimportant, sat beside Jeongyeon and asked of what just happened.

"Listen," said Nayeon while looking right into Mina's eyes, "Joong Ki oppa is having a fansigning on the mall beside this place, the fansigning will end in two hours, so let us sneak while most of our staffs are sleeping and the managers are also taking a rest on the other room. You don't have to worry, we will be back before anyone even realize that we are gone!" said spirited Nayeon. Mina was just sit and looked confused (Nayeon thought either she was confused because she was speaking so fast earlier or because of the decision), "Ehh?? umm, I don't really need his signature unnie so I'm sorry..." responed Mina.

Nayeon just shook her head with wide opened, still not believing that she was just rejected. "See? Your idea is crazy enough to be started with! I can't believe you actually keen on persuading people without thinking of the consequences further!" added Jeongyeon.

"Alright! I don't care if I have to go alone! But if I really get his signature, you must cook for me for a week. How about that?!" challenged Nayeon.

"Well, then just go! I got nothing to lose anyway." replied Jeongyeon.

Furiously, Nayeon took her dark violet jacket from her bag along with a new cold mask from the box on the table in the middle of the room, then she put the jacket carefully as she didn't want to ruin her current outfit, which will be used for the performance later, and stormed outside the room and closed the door as hard as she could. She walked on a small and long hall towards the building's exit and just before she could exit she found Momo and Sana inside the cafetaria near the building's exit. She took her phone from her pocket and called Momo while trying to hide herself from the sight of anyone who noticed her presence. After few seconds, Momo finally answered the phone and Nayeon immediately told her to go to the woman's bathroom, she didn't forget to tell Momo to bring her jacket and cold mask and, of course, not to tell Sana about this. Momo agreed and left Sana alone in the cafetaria, Nayeon felt bad for Sana but she also relieved at the same time that Momo actually agreed to meet her. I know Momo will agree to go with me to the mall next door, thought Nayeon happily. 

After waiting for about 5 minutes, Nayeon lost her patience and decided to walk outside the bathroom, but before she even outside, Momo entered the bathroom with the jacket and cold mask both on her hands. Both of them laughed as they almost bumped into each other and was actually shocked of each other's sighting. Nayeon then pulled Momo to the middle of the bathroom and started to explain about the fanmeeting nearby excitedly. Momo looked a bit unsure about it and Nayeon felt she needed to persuade her more because she knew Momo wasn't actually interested on the fanmeeting but because of a ice cream stand she longed for the last 5 weeks.

"Ehhh?! Are you serious unnie? So that's why members were looking at me weirdly when as soon as I took my jacket and cold mask from my bag."

"Just... Ignore them, okay? Now, how about this, you just take me there to the mall, and don't go inside the fanmeeting spot, just wait at the mall and wait until I get out from there. I already have a friend waiting for me inside with a ticket and after I get my signature, I will immediately get out and buy you the expensive and delicious strawberry ice cream you really wanted." offered Nayeon.

"Umm... That actually sounds good to me unnie, but how can we make sure no one will spot us right after we get out from this building?" answered Momo with her confused face.

"You don't have to worry about that! I told you to bring your jacket for a reason, you can just wear that jacket and use the cold mask to hide your face as well as mine. Then we tied our hair and use the hood in our jacket to hide our hair," convinced Nayeon, even though she knew sometimes ONCEs could spot them right away no matter how hard they tried to hide themselves.

"Okay.... I guess..." answered Momo although Nayeon could clearly saw that she still unsure of her own decision.

"Alright!! That's my girl!" cheered Nayeon, "Anyway, before we go, have you seen Jihyo? I haven't seen her for awhile now and it will be very dangerous if she found out about this." asked Nayeon panickly as she knew as soon as Jihyo heard about this, her hope to meet Song Joong Ki would be gone.

"Umm.. yeah, Jihyo was actually sleeping on the room near the staffs room with Dahyun." said Momo

"YES!" shouted Nayeon unconsciously, Momo immediately tried to calm her down by shutting with her hand and her both jacket and cold mask fell to the floor while she tried to make Nayeon quiet. Nayeon apologized while laughing and both of them started to tied their hair and wore the cold mask, not forgetting to wear the hood from both jackets.

Nayeon and Momo snuck outside the bathroom and carefully stepped into the building's exit. With their heads down and hair tied, hopefully no one recognize them on the way outside the building. Near the exit at cafetaria, both of them carefully looked inside and saw Sana still alone in the cafetaria with her phone, seemed like she was calling someone and when Sana casually shouted "Jihyo-ya! Please go to the cafetaria now, I am all alone right now." Both Nayeon and Momo looked at each other and ran to the building exit.