New Kid (EliSeop)

Oneshot

Kiseop was relatively new to his math class when this boy he had never seen took a seat beside him.

"May I borrow your calculator?" the mysterious boy spoke confidently. "Mr. Anon is being an . He won't let us use the ones provided by the school."

"Sure," Kiseop responded hesitantly, as pink flushed his cheeks. Whoever this mysterious boy was, Kiseop thought he was nice looking.

The boy returned Kiseop's calculator to him and disappeared. As the day went on, Kiseop didn't see the boy again. Once at home, he called up his best friend, Kevin.

"So let me get this. You met a boy today who borrowed your calculator and then you didn't see him leave?" Kevin questioned after Kiseop attempted to explain what had happened to him.

"Yes. I didn't see him leave, nor did I see him again for the rest of the day."

"Do you have a crush on him?" Kevin teased. Kiseop hesitated before thinking of an answer while a blush swept his fragile face.

"YOU DO?!?" Kevin shouted when Kiseop didn't answer his question quick enough.

"Ok! Ok! I do think he's cute," Kiseop reluctantly admitted.

"You should talk to him tomorrow," Kevin pushed.

"If I see him, I will talk to him," Kiseop lied. He was nervous and scared to talk to this mystery boy.

.   .   .

The next morning at school, Kiseop saw the boy in the cafeteria eating his breakfast. The mystery boy looked up, and their eyes connected. Kiseop walked over to the table and sat down across from the boy.

"Good morning..." the boys brows furrowed as if in thought.

"My name is Kiseop."

"Ah. Yes. I've heard about you. Oh, my name is Eli by the way. Nice to meet you again Kiseop." Eli let the name ring in his head for a second or two. He stared at the boy across from him seeming to be in deep thought about something. His brows furrowed again and his head slightly tilted to one side.

"What are you thinking about?" Kiseop's sudden question snapping Eli from his deep thought. His head shook signaling 'no' as an answer.

Kiseop was confused by Eli's odd behavior.

The bell rang signaling the start of class. After the first hour of school, Kiseop realized that all he had been thinking about was Eli. He couldn't wait until math class. Ten minutes later the bell rang, Kiseop rushed to be the first into math, so he could watch Eli walk in.

As Eli walked through the doorway, he saw his new friend sitting in his normal seat. He waved at Eli to take the seat next to him. As they were working on the task the teacher assigned, Eli realized he didnt' understand some of it.

"Kiseop, can you help me? I don't know how to do this problem."

"Sure," Kiseop grinned.

"Or why don't I just come over to your house and you can tutor me."

Kiseop's grin vanished as Eli spoke to him.

"If it's okay with you," Eli noticed the sudden change in Kiseop's attitude.

"That's fine with me," Kiseop said slowly, his smile returning.

"I've got a car so just meet me in the parking lot and I'll drive us to your house," Eli said surprising Kiseop once more.

Kiseop had been anticipating Eli coming over to his house for hours now. He had been watching the clock in excitment to see Eli again. The final bell rang to let the students go home. As Kiseop walked down the hallway, he spotted Eli.

"Eli!" the boy turned to see Kiseop looking at him from far away.

"Go wait for me. I'll be there in a few minutes."

Kiseop frowned but went on without Eli wondering what the boy could possibly be up to. A short while later, Eli appeared at the frontof the lot and took the other boy's hand in his own to lead them to his car. Kiseop was very surprised at this but just let it happen. When he realized which car was Eli's, his jaw dropped in astonishment. Eli drove a yellow Lamborghini. Eli, being a gentleman, opened the door for Kiseop to climb in. The ride to Kiseop's house was quiet except for Kiseop telling Eli where to turn. Once they pulled into Kiseop's driveway, Eli rushed to open the door for his passenger. He was confused as to why this boy was being so nice to him, yet he led the way into his house.

"Kiseopie," a woman called for him from the kitchen.

the two boys walked in to see his umma cooking a wonderful smelling dinner.

"Umma, this is my friend Eli. I will be helping him with math."

His mother turned to him almost surprised but still smiling.

"Annyeong. Nice to meet you, Eli. Will you be staying for dinner?" she asked with great joy.

"If that is okay with you, I guess I'll be staying," he spoke softly and respectfully.

"Okay. Go study boys. I'll come get you when dinner is ready."

With that the boys headed down a long hallway to a door near the end on the right. Upon entering, Eli's face lit up. The room was big with walls painted neon green and purple, a desk under the window and a bed big enough for two. Eli followed Kiseop's lead to sit on the large bed.

"So why did you really want to come over? I know you do well on all the math work." Eli looked at Kiseop confused.

"I really need help with math. I don't understand how to make u+me=us."

He looked at Eli; surprised at what he had just said. He was at a loss for words. They looked into each other's eyes, lust burned and the room heated up as they leaned in to feel their lips finally brush. The kiss was hesitant at first then heated up into passion. A few moments later, the kiss was broke for the air their lungs desired.

"I fell in love when I first laid eyes on you"

Kiseop smiled and responded, "I love you too."


 

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes or if it seems rushed, I was trying to hurry to post this. I hope eveyone enjoys it.

Please Comment and subscribe. I'm going to try to post simple oneshots and drabbles as often as I can. the next one I'm working on now is two OCs.