---

Matchmaking Community
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Injun!” a loud yet sweet voice calls.

“Hyuckie! Your back!” Renjun approached and hugged his friend. “I missed you, bish”

“Me too” Donghyuck giggled and releases himself from the hug. “So what happened the last few days?”

“Yeah about that” Renjun then pulled Donghyuck to a corner. “Do you happen to know someone in your class who has dark hair, pale-white skin and his Korean is not fluent?”

It took Donghyuck quite a while to respond until he finally thought of someone. “Well there’s this guy named: Mark Lee”

“Ah yes! Mark! That’s his name!” renjun flicks his fingers as he recalled.

“Why did you ask?” there was a moment of silence. Donghyuck then looked at Renjun’s eyes. It took a few seconds for him to realize, but when he did all he could do is gasp in shock.

“Renjun, don’t tell me-“

------------

 

“Renjun, I think you got the wrong idea about that person. That guy is not kind. That person is the devil” Renjun pouted as Donghyuck said those words.

“It’s not right to call someone a devil Hyuck, you just haven’t really know him” Renjun defended.

“Renjun-“but Donghyuck stoped. He saw how serious his friend is. Maybe in Renjun’s point of view, he is different.

“Fine then… I’ll help you with him.”

“Yass!” Renjun jumped in joy and hugged his friend.

 

Lee Donghyuck: Why of all people it has to be you -_-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter