First Time

Matchmaking Community
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Feeling love for the first time is like feeling happy while in doubt.”

 

 

------------

 

Renjun is cold and stiff from the stress his head is giving him. It’s the audition day and he couldn’t help but feel nervous. It’s not that he didn’t prepare though, he actually planned a really stunning performance. But the reason why he is so nervous is because he doesn’t have anyone with him. Jaemin and Jeno are on another room preparing for their performance for the Dance Club while Donghyuck is still ill. His only three friends are not on his side right now.

“Why must I be so introverted, ”, he cursed himself and his personality. It was never easy to have social anxiety for him.

Renjun gets more scared the moment a person finishes their performance. The only thing he could do is pray, pray that everything goes well.

He was at the verge of breaking down until a warm hand held his freezing one. He looked up to see who it is and there he saw a man with white-pale skin, radiant eyes and hair black as a pitch. Suddenly his heart starts beating fast. His heartbeats feels like he just ran a kilometer but its way more different.

 

Then there was a stop of time.

 

What is this feeling?

It’s so warm…

So warm to the point that it’s melting me…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter