1/1

Perfume filled Nights

I’ll give you your personal bodyguard and because I know you like handsome people, I made sure your bodyguard is the perfect husband material alongside body, looks and brain. So if you happened to fall in love it won’t be much of a problem but Jiyeon you’ve to make sure he love you too if you want to marry him, understood?” Mr. Park informed his one and only daughter in great details and nodding along himself too.

Jiyeon the so called only daughter gave her father and un amused look, eyelid half closed indicating how bored she was and oh god she really was hearing her father talk like this. Was he sending her away for a mission or groom? Jiyeon though was interested in neither you see, she just wanted to have freedom to enjoy her youth.

Why are so interested in the man?” She asked lazily placing her foots down the table as it was already time for her to go.

Her father smiled brightly. “He’s handsome and a good mannered guy.

Jiyeon cringed. It was… how would you feel when your father, the boss of police department fangirled like this and to top it that man was one of his workers. Wow.

Why don’t you marry him? You seem to like him more than you should.”

But I can’t marry him. He’s a man.”

Jiyeon was tired of this conversation. So she faked a large smile. “Let’s go over it again, there’s this mission where you’ve to follow this drug dealer who avoid man and know all females who work in the police department and he also somehow found out about female spies because he’s quiet… obsessed with women. You chose me to go and found out more about him. But because he might be dangerous you ordered the bodyguard for me until I’m in this mission. And if I got succeeded in the mission then I’ll have freedom from all responsibilities in my college. I could party all night, have gangsters as friends or whatever and could even have apartment where I live alone; correct?

Mr. Park nodded excitingly. He was being too happy for this . Jiyeon observed.

The drug dealer’s goes by Kai name.”

***

The class was quiet and only the chalk grazing the blackboard sound could be heard.

There Jiyeon was, texting her friends, fake friends because they weren’t real friends. They just hanged out together; there were no caring towards each other; bunch of evil college kids who find life hard to face then thought they could ruin themselves instead by ing around and make a joke out of their life because ruining their life sounds easier than working to be successful and that was Jiyeon’s friends only with name.

Jiyeon put that phone down!” Professor yelled at Jiyeon for the fifth time for playing with phone instead of focusing.

Jiyeon was just as tired as professor was so she slammed her feet down and stood up on her full height.

You know what? I’ve better things to do. Enjoy teaching them.” Jiyeon said indifferently as she left out from the class, leaving the pissed off professor who was so going to complain to the principal once again.

She walked to the back of school where her so called friends were.

The sight that greeted her was not nice; these kids were getting high right inside school property. Oh god if she hangs out with them now she would be in troubles so no thanks.

Hey baby girl you just arrived so why leaving so soon?

She glared at the person. “Call me baby girl and I’ll introduce you to my fist.

Feisty huh?” The guy whooped with a dirty smirk.

And it wasn’t even that annoying but Jiyeon swing her fist on the high boy who winced in the pain. Others who saw the commotion stood up to check the injured boy.

Hey you just can’t do this. He could’ve died!” One tall boy complained.

Jiyeon shake her head as she left. They were all high and she would be surprised if they even remembered her coming there.

She skipped her classes, sitting in some area where mostly gangsters hang out. Cigarette in hand, inhaling the toxin in and puffing out the poison with a pleased expression almost ually but Jiyeon didn’t care. She had enough pressure to care at this point.

She wasn’t pretty. No one called her pretty for about years now. She was beautiful. A beauty could be only being admired but not kept. She was the kind of beautiful that people praised but didn’t touch in fear she could hurt them. And that was what Jiyeon liked the most yet in the same time hated the most.

Guy’s cat called her and she gave them a flirting smile. They would go there way and she would go on her way. No one tried to ually harass her when she stayed in these creepy streets late at night. They all learned their lesson; some hard way. She was a fighter; she has proved her point enough. She wasn’t someone to back away when attacked. Sure few times she was beaten up but then took her sweet revenge. The only people she didn’t mess with were psycho and hot tempered people. These were the kind she knows were afraid of nothing. They could kill her and act as this is the normal thing so no she stayed away from these kinds. She was smart enough to know when she shouldn’t open or use fist. No wonder she got the reputation.

She was preparing her mind to do the mission. In two hours she has to meet her father in his office where people never forgot to judge her life style. She was girl but she couldn’t remember the last time she weared skirts or dresses. It was always ripped skinny jeans or boyish shorts and t-shirts or sleeveless shirts.

***

 

Sitting in her father’s office, she stared at the files her old man handed to her. Like a manner less girl she was, her foots find their way on the large desk filled with files and white papers neatly and a laptop. Her father has already told her twice to put her legs down but she heard from one ear and let it out through other. Now she was going to meet her bodyguard who her father found is so handsome to let him be his son-in-law.

When they door was knocked she sighed in distress knowing it was her bodyguard.

The door opened but she had her back to the door and cringed at her father’s happy smile. He didn’t show her that smile when she knocked- oh wait she didn’t knocked. She burst inside like the savage she was.

Mr. Oh, you came just in time-

“-Two minutes late.” Jiyeon interrupted her father like a smartass.

Mr. Park smiled nervously at the man.

Uh that doesn’t matter Jiyeon. It’s a perfect timing.” Mr. Park eyed Jiyeon with a crazy glint in his eyes, must be saying to not do something rude like this again.

Have a seat Mr. Oh.” Mr. Park motioned to the seat with his still overly large smile and Jiyeon felt the second hand embarrassment.

Please call me Sehun.” Mr. Oh said politely and sat down.

Jiyeon felt annoyed as her father’s smile stretched some more if that was possible.

She looked at her left to see her bodyguard. He was wearing a black uniform that looked almost like soldiers but the color was black and blue. She looked at his pale but muscled wrist, veins popping without even trying.

“So Sehun I’m leaving my daughter’s safety in your hands. Please take care of her.

It’s my duty, sir.”

Mr. Park suddenly has that mischievous glint in his eyes when they landed on Jiyeon then at Sehun again.

My daughter is feisty but inexperienced in bed, you must be the man and hold her down and try not to be rough. Don’t mind that if you sleep wit-

Father, are you crazy!” Jiyeon raised her voice in shock at the suggestive tone and those words that hold dirty meanings. That old man could be crazy sometimes. How could he tell such a thing to stranger just because he happened to be handsome? How unbelievable!

No need to say, she heard Sehun’s awkward voice. “Uh… okay… I guess?

Jiyeon looked down in utter embarrassment. That guy just agreed? She was going crazy and the last thing she wants was to stuck with a ert bodyguard.

Any questions you want to ask?” Mr. Park asked.

Jiyeon didn’t answer to that as Sehun shook his head.

You can leave now. The car and your luggage’s are ready outside. Everything you write inside the papers about your needs.”

Then he glared at his daughter. “Jiyeon how dare you write cigarette and alcohol? You know how inappropriate it was?

Jiyeon shrugged. “You said to write what I need and I need cigarettes to calm my nerves and alcohol to think rightly.”

Then she stood up and finally looked at her bodyguard because he too stands at that time. It didn’t matter to her when she was standing in his way. Blocking him as her eyes drank the man’s features. Her breath was stopped as she stands still, her eyes admiring the masculinity Sehun has to offer.

She didn’t expect the man to push her back as he passed by leaving first. She was annoyed but blushed when remembered his dark eyes her breath quickened. This wasn’t normal.

Jiyeon, he left.” Mr. Park waved his hand in front of the girl’s face.

She woke up from day dream her eyes going crossed staring at the index finger on her nose. She shrugged her father’s hand away with annoyed expression.

Father, would you please act your age?” She scolded her old man.

Mr. Park instead of sighing or getting sad or awkward like a normal parent should scoff and pointed at her face with his index finger, challenging his daughter. “Huh, you should act your age too! Beside I saw you the man with your eyes, right in front of your daddy!

Oh god, Jiyeon palmed her face.

She was never going to hear the end of it. Now in the future her father would bring a talk about some man, he would start with ‘remember the time you were staring at this handsome guy who I told you was handsome?’ yeah now that wasn’t such a nice thing.

Father, I’m going. Take care of your health.

Then she walked out from the door.

***

She throws herself in the car not caring to be a little gentle. Well she didn’t but the guy- her bodyguard throws her a judging gaze. Not saying anything yet.

Jiyeon saw the unpleased expression but she could care less.

Sehun started the car and off they go in the road.

Jiyeon was staring out the window quietly thinking of what’s going to happen next. She was going to live alone with a stranger until the mission is over. This stranger was handsome just like her father said and she was also not afraid to fight him if he tried some funny business with her but it was out of her comfort zone. The fact she had to seduce that Kai guy while pretending to be feminine was also not setting well with her. But she reminded herself it was all for freedom, a little sacrifice for a bigger reward. It was worth the shot.

She pulled out a pack of cigarette from her jeans pocket and a lighter. She placed the white stick between her lips and triggered the lighter.

Sehun turns to her and frowned. He snatched the stick from with a really pissed off expression unlike the one he had when he was around her father.

Hey, give it back!” She demanded glaring at the man with her usual badass look ready to fight for her rights.

Without looking her way Sehun denied. “This is my car and I won’t allow you to make it smell dirty with your disgusting habits.”

Jiyeon glared harder. Disgusting habits he says? She could swear he smokes too but he has a point, his car smells nice. Was it rose or lavender spray?

A neat freak huh? What a nice baby boy.” She cooed at him, mocking him.

Sehun smirked giving her a brief gaze then at the road. “I might be neat freak but nice? No, not that one darling; I recall myself as the selfish one, babe.

Jiyeon know what he was talking about and surprisingly he wasn’t the shallow type so it didn’t fail to spark her interest.

I suggest you should refrain yourself from calling me with your love names.” She then smiled a mischievous one. “After all bodyguards have no rights to give names to his client.

Sehun pressed break all of a sudden making Jiyeon to jolt forward to the mirror if it weren’t her palm pressing on the drawer to stop her body from smashing her precious face in to the glass.

She sharply turns her head to Sehun with flames of anger burning inside her now dark orbs. It only made her furious to look at the smug to almost bore gaze on her.

You bastard, are you trying to kill me?!” She yelled this close to choke the cold man.

No.”

It only managed to piss her off. One word after what he did all he could say was one word?

Sehun felt more annoyed looking at the girl’s face. She seemed like she was going to blast very soon.

Look it’s not my fault you didn’t wear the safety belt. It’s there for a reason.” He calmly stated and it was true he didn’t mean any harm for her. He was just trying to scare her off but seems like she wasn’t one of those girls who talk big but no actual back bone. She was ready to pick a fight and it’s not like Sehun was scared but he wasn’t ready to fight someone immature who don’t know when to back out.

Safety belts my . Who gave you the licenses anyway?” Jiyeon spat.

Sehun closed his eyes in order to remain calm then opened his eyes, staring at her indifferently.

Are you done yet? We don’t have all day.

Jiyeon know that arrogant man was acting like this on purpose. She decided to ignore his presence altogether. So when Sehun didn’t get a reply he drives off.

***

Jiyeon entered inside the apartment. It was spacious and clean and smelled of cleanliness overall. Good. Four rooms from which two were bedrooms, one was laundry room, and the last one was study room, kitchen and a washroom. It was fine.

Sehun came after two minutes holding her stuff alongside his and panting with a red face. He almost throws everything, cursing under his breath that he was bodyguard, not a servant.

Jiyeon came and totally ignored the tired man and instead focused on her stuff. “Put them inside my room.” She said casually.

Sehun crossed his arms. “What am I, your servant?

Jiyeon shrugged. “I don’t care Mr-who-don’t-know-himself. I want my stuff in my room.” With that she walked away.

Sehun cursed some more before doing as he was told. It was unfair, he was a bodyguard. Someone who’s job was to protect its client, not carrying his client’s bags. He huffed and dragged the bags inside her room.

***

Jiyeon came out of her room as she smelled the food. Wordlessly she started to eat. Sehun though this time ignored her ugly eating habit. She was eating with noise of chewing coming out.

After cleaning the table as she told him, Sehun sat down on the couch.

Where are we supposed to go?” Sehun asked.

Jiyeon gave him a glare. “Your job is to guard so stay away from my business.

Sehun though slowly and slowly feeling himself getting annoyed and right now he was wondering when he could get away from her.

We’ll leave tomorrow at one a.m. At the club called ‘Heavenly night’. So be ready and please wear somethi-

I know what to wear.” He cut her off, stood up to walk to his room.

Jiyeon made a face. “Oh and I need to buy a dress. You should go and buy me some. I’ll write down the size.”

Sehun stopped. That was it. He took a sharp turn and went to the arrogant girl. Grabbing her collar he lifted her up but then she raised her hand to punch him he throws her on the floor, immediately throwing his body on hers, pinning her hands above her head with a really strong grip and her lower body with his legs. He finally had her where he thought she belonged.

Now listen to me.” He hissed as she tried to struggle.

You’re by far the worst client I ever had. One minute you’re telling me to wash the damn dishes and the next telling me to stay out of your business. I’m not your servant, your driver, your cooker or your cleaner. I’m your ing bodyguard! That’s mean all I’ve to do is protect your body, not carry your things. Use me as your maid and I’m gonna punch that pretty face of yours.” He stood up and stormed to his room, slamming the door to show how pissed off he was.

Jiyeon laid there in shock. Did he just yell at her like this? She’s supposed to call her father and tell him this but Sehun was right. She was treating him bad from the first moment. Standing up she shrugged the thought how strong he was compared to her. Well his job is to be strong so of course he had to be stronger than her.

***

The next morning Jiyeon woke up lazily. She had all day to herself. At night she had to meet this Kai guy. His name sound like he’s some cool looking guy.

Turning on the TV she mindlessly stared.

The door opened and came in Sehun with what she assumed lunch. Without looking at her he starts preparing the table. Jiyeon shrugged the cold attitude. He could be mad as he wants. It wasn’t her business to worry about his feelings.

Once Sehun start eating she went to sit across and dig in. Not like Sehun was going to eat it all, right? Once finished, Sehun left the table probably letting her to clean the table and to wash dishes.

Like that Jiyeon spend her day in her room while Sehun at the living room. Until it was time to get ready. And because Jiyeon had no dress she decided to make one of her own clothes into something y or y it doesn’t matter.

Taking one of her blue jeans, she cut it too short it could show her backside forbidden flash and then decided to just wear bra instead of shirt. It was cool and she wasn’t shy about her body. So when she came out like this, the only man in the house spilled the water from his mouth as he gave her a shocked look at the choice of her clothes or lack thereof but then quickly acted as if he wasn’t affected.

He didn’t question as he went out first with Jiyeon following behind him.

Sitting in the car this time Sehun gave Jiyeon a look to wear her seat belt for safety purpose. She groaned but did it anyway.

***

Sehun and Jiyeon were walking together looking for the person named Kai.

There he is.” Sehun pointed at the couch. Jiyeon tried to look but dancers were blocking her sight. She cursed Sehun for his tall height.

I’ll be watching you guys so try to not shy away from his touch. I would interrupt if he tried to get nasty.” Sehun monotony said with his cold eyes.

Jiyeon glared at the man not bothering to tell him anything as she walked towards the young man flirting with some girls, womanizer bastard.

She walked there and let’s say she practically throw herself on the tan man catching him off guard at the sudden appearance.

Woah chic calm your .” Kai said surprised.

Jiyeon smirked at him. “Hmm… should i? But I was dying to see for days. Why would hold myself back now?” She asked faking innocence.

Kai smirked at the seducing tone. Well she looked new so he might as well take his chance- not. No, he won’t. She seemed to be looking for troubles.

So Kai told the girls around them to leave him away for a while as he motioned the place beside him for Jiyeon to sit.

So,” He smoked weed, crossing his one leg over the other. Eyelid half opened he slightly turn his head to the girl. “What do you want? You don’t seem to be looking for good like a . I can tell when I see one.”

Jiyeon hummed as she sat more comfortably around the man. “You’re right; I’m not looking for a one night stand. I want to know you more. Maybe like friends… or friends with benefit; something like that.

Kai frowned at the request. No girl ever came to him with the intention of friendship so what was it? Change of plans? But Kai wasn’t in need of a friend so he turned away from her.

Sorry girl, I’m not looking around for friends go found someone your level to be friend little girl.” He stood up to walk away. “I’m a busy man with a tough life so stay away from me sweet heart and find some vanilla type boy; they would suit your Lolita style.”

And then he disappeared into the crowd. Jiyeon frowned. Lolita? Does she look like a Lolita type girl? high on drugs won’t even know from his left to right dare to call her Lolita.

In the next minute Sehun approached her so they can go home.

Jiyeon huffed then questioned. “Why didn’t you wait for me? What if i want to talk more with him? Huh?

Sehun raised his eyebrow. “Are you stupid or are you trying to be one? I can hear your conversation. There’s a device on your sandal. Well every pair of shoes you’ve so that I would know where you are and what’s happening around you.”

Jiyeon was thinking then she gasped. “Omg don’t tell me you could hear me when I’m in toilet?” She asked even though it was obvious but she hoped.

Sehun smirked as he sat down beside her. “Oh about that, what do you think?

Jiyeon felt her eyes widening to the last limit it could. “Oh Sehun what the hell is the meaning of this?!

Sehun just gave her a bored look. Before taking a wine glass that probably belong to Kai or one of those s that were clinging on the said boy. Sehun casually drink shaking the glass in the process.

Yeah I might have heard you. It’s my job.

Jiyeon stood up with disgust. “You disgusting creature, I hate you!” She yelled before founding another reason why he was disgusting so she pointed at the glass he was sipping from. “And you can’t drink from someone else glass! It’s indirect kiss !

Sehun know had all his attention on the girl. “Really?” Slowly he the glass from drinking side while eyeing the girl with his piercing stare. “Indirect kiss?” He asked.

Jiyeon gulped the saliva that was forming. What was happening to her body? It was disgusting but still she liked the way he did. She wanted to that glass too. How could one be so y doing such a thing? Her knees were giving up on her but she has her pride to protect. She sat down beside him, now trying to ignore his presence.

Sehun put the glass down, there was still some left. Jiyeon noticed from the corner of her eyes to not be obvious. It would embarrass if he find out how it was affecting her body. She watched how Sehun throw his head back on the sofa, now he was looking up. She had this urge to drink from that glass. It was weird, she never felt the need to do such a thing before so why now? Beside it was disgusting, he at the surrounding from the top of glass so it must be covered with his spit, right?

Yet when minutes passed she found herself too desperate to the point she was ready to beat herself up if she didn’t get to drink from that glass and beside Sehun wasn’t moving too. She could do it fast and put the glass down as if nothing happen and she won’t regret too. It’s just that simple.

Taking a one last look at the man she took the glass fearfully, still eyeing Sehun each second to make sure he don’t see what she did. Bringing the glass to her lips, she drank some but then nip at the edge like a kitten. A blush formed on her cheeks as she felt her heart fluttering thinking the same glass was just a while ago connected to Sehun’s very manly lips. Oh god. She slowly and slowly finished it and then just to make sure Sehun was still in the same position she turned.

The glass almost fell from her grip felt as she felt her heart jumping rapidly in panic as she meet those eyes staring at the glass and her lips. With amused look, arms resting on the couch back, eyes droopy and little smirk and that face had this knowing glint. Oh god. She felt her whole body dying from embarrassment so she stood up and walked away to the exit. No she can’t bear to look at him in the eyes after he catch her red handed tasting him. Yes she tasted him from that glass, indirect kiss what people call. She moaned and shakes her head to forget her act but she can’t help but remember it terribly.

She tried to open the car door but as expected, it was locked. She sighed and sat down the ground, her back against the tire as she buried her face in her knees. She was doomed.

Sehun came just in two minutes with his ugly stoic face, Jiyeon noticed. She avoids staring at him as he unlocks the car. Sitting and pulling the belt she turned her eyes to the road even though it was almost impossible to stop her heart from palpating obviously. One look at her body and anyone can tell she was dying from inside. She was thankful when Sehun silently sat inside the car and start driving to their apartment.

The whole car ride was quiet only Sehun once getting out to buy some dinner and then at convince store sodas and some snacks.

Jiyeon observed he was pretty responsible man. Just like her father said, a husband material. What about Sehun amazed her was he didn’t try to be her friend, didn’t try to be gentle or even annoying with her. He was being a stranger, a respectful one. All he talks about was mission or house chores or when she asks him so he answers her. They were strangers who don’t know what the other liked, or anything personal. They were just working together and that was it. She didn’t felt those butterflies anymore. Once the mission is over they wouldn’t meet each other, greet or talk over text. She still didn’t have his number too.

I don’t have your phone number. It’s weird because you’re my bodyguard so it’s important.” She muttered in the quiet car without thinking and when she thought it was too late. She closed her eyes waiting for him to embarrass her for what she did in the club.

Here, call yourself. And save your number in my phone too.”

Jiyeon quickly took the phone from his hand and nervously she did what she was asked. She first writes her name in Sehun’s phone then gave it back to him who nonchalantly put it at the phone holder. Jiyeon typed Sehun’s name and looked at it for few seconds. Mentally she argued with herself that it was her phone and she could name him as she want. She then deleted the spelling and write Oh Hunnie. She giggled lightly as the pet name. To not be obvious she glared at the screen and turned it black and it inside her pocket.

***

Sehun was once again preparing the food on the table while Jiyeon was coming out of her room after wearing a jacket to hide her body from top and another jacket wrapped on her waist to hide the lower body.

Earlier when they entered she sat on the chair like that but Sehun told her she shouldn’t wear revealing clothes when they are two strangers living alone. It was inappropriate because he was a man and she was women. So she listened because he was right. He was being gentle and also he didn’t mention anything about the club so she was feeling thankful towards him.

Sitting down she stared at Sehun bringing two glasses for their soda. Quietly they ate dinner. She also observed how he never looks at her unless when he talked. Once finished Jiyeon helped Sehun in cleaning the table but still let him wash the dishes alone.

When he was done he came to the living room to talk about their tomorrow plans.

What are you going to do tomorrow to convince him?” Sehun asked.

Instead of kicking him out of her way like last night she decided to be a little kind. “I think it’s better if I don’t go tomorrow. You know if I go there every day I would seem easy type to him so no, nothing for tomorrow.

Sehun nodded in acknowledgement. “I guess then that’s free day. I would go for grocery shopping. We can’t always eat take out. Write down if you need anything.” He takes out a paper from the dairy on the coffee table.

Jiyeon nodded. “Make yourself useful. I can’t cook.”

Sehun gave her a judging look. “Me neither I so we’ll both learn how to.”

Jiyeon smiled widely, over joyed making no doubt how fake it was. It meant no from her side. She won’t learn but seems like Sehun didn’t care enough. He stands tall on his feet, stretching his body.

Oh by the way,” He called for the attention. He pulled his hands down and slid them inside his jeans pocket.

Jiyeon waited for him to talk curiously that what he would want to say; something about food maybe or laundry? Yes it could be laundry because they have quite a few clothes they had in their rooms ready to wash.

We’ll take turns doing the laundry so ther-

First calling me disgusting then tasting the wine from my disgusting glass seems so hypocrite act, don’t you think? What was it?” He thought of the word, tapping his index finger on his chin in thinking manner then abruptly stopped. “Indirect kiss, was it?

Jiyeon freezes on her place with goose bumps rising on her entire body in a wave. Her breath hitched as her eyes were busted out of her eyelids.

The man walked away, sly smile lingering on his face was the last sight she saw for the night. And it haunted her in her dreams.

Just how could he?

She ran to her room from the ultimate humiliation.

How was she going to face him tomorrow? Maybe she should pretend to be sleeping the entire day. That evil man could do anything at any time. He just waited for the right time to destroy her entirely. Can anyone be this evil?

He was a cold bastard for playing with her like this. He knows she would do this, he also know he was irresistible so he took all the advantage of it. She doesn’t believe she thought he was a nice guy; impossible.

***

The next morning Jiyeon was sitting on the chair all grumpy because of last night and made sure to show Sehun how pissed off she was. Said man was busy sipping his coffee with a pen in hand and paper on the table.

You sure you don’t want anything?” Sehun asked casually as if last night never happened.

Jiyeon instead of replying cursed him some more. Sehun directed his cold eyes at her then turned to the paper.

Don’t come complaining to me if you want something later. I won’t go out for you. Chose now or keep silent for the whole day.” He warned her but Jiyeon wasn’t intimidated. She wasn’t helpless. If she wants, she would fight him too. thought she was some damsel in distress but he didn’t know that she could be as manly as he was.

As if I would complain to your sorry .” It was another hissed sentence from that sounded like cursing too.

Sehun pushed his chair back with power but Jiyeon didn’t flinch as she eyed him challenging. He took his pen and paper in one hand and took the mug with other to place it on sink. Making his way to his room, he muttered in his way “Impossible idiotic human being.” Before slamming the door shut.

Jiyeon smiled smugly at the closed door, serves him right.

Five minutes later Sehun came out all ready. Black jeans and white t shirt he didn’t bother to give a look at the girl as he walked passed her to the outside door and didn’t forget to slam the door.

What’s with all the harsh treatment towards door? Jiyeon mocked Sehun as she remembered his almost close to scary expression. She couldn’t help but to laugh at the angry man.

***

Sehun was placing the fresh vegetables in the cart when his phone vibrated. He fished it out and answered it.

It was his mother, Mrs. Oh.

Tomorrow?... I’m busy and I believe I won’t have much time… It’s some terribly annoying client this time stressing me out mother and she’s a real trouble maker so I don’t think I can leave her alone… But mum… Are you crying? Mum I asked are you crying?... Oh fine I’ll try to make a time just don’t cry… tomorrow afternoon I’ll come so you’ve to tell me everything okay?... Yeah love you too mum… bye.”

Sehun sighed deeply. He was sure it was his father again. Otherwise why would she cry? She only cries when Sehun is injured or his father try attempt to talk to her. He was powerless if it’s his father. The old man divorced his mother because he loved someone else. Still he weekly took care of Sehun and brought Sehun to his step siblings. Sehun was older than them but never once his father’s family treated him wrong. They actually treated him like their own family member. His step mother was a nice women so the only grudge Sehun had against her was marrying his father but then… the women seems sad whenever she look at Sehun and she apologized from Sehun so many time until Sehun grow up into a man and told her it was past and even now she gave him this guilty look. How was he supposed to hate such a women?

But that doesn’t mean his mother was less good. She was the one he really wanted in this entire planet, his love towards her was always shining like a sun. Everyone could see that.

But recently his father was trying to… be friend her. And her mother doesn’t want that. She wants to do nothing with a cheater. Sehun tried to talk to his father but he was insisting. Saying Sehun was there son and for the very least they should try to get along. He said he don’t like it when they are all happily together when his mother sat all alone in home. Sehun agreed. When he would be having fun with his step family his mother would be all alone. So he was stuck. He and his father wanted one thing while his mother wanted other. His father was trying hard but Sehun already said he won’t interrupt. He would comfort his mum when she needed him.

Buying whatever he need, he decided to rest for the day too. Tomorrow he’ll go to his mum. Thought of Jiyeon being her rude self annoyed Sehun. Hmm… She was totally annoying creature. She managed to make him mad every time he’s around her.

So that’s why he last night. He believed she deserved it. He also observed how she has big ego, bigger than her existence.

Placing everything in the back seat he dived to the park to take five minutes break as long as he can stay away from the girl.

***

Jiyeon was scrolling through her phone when Sehun came in, hands full of shopping bags. He was struggling. The veins from his wrist to his neck were popping out. His jaw clenched tightly.

Jiyeon lazily stood up to help him. When he ignored her presence she snatched the first bag she could and unfortunately whatever that was fall from her hand because of how heavy it was. She clutched her palm with a pained look, hissing at the pressured pain.

Sehun’s hand took her hand in his to inspect it. She attempts to pull it back but Sehun squeezed the fingers gently with a disapproving look. Slightly he touched the red line, feeling it

Why did you do that?” Sehun asked as he let go of her hands and took the bags he put down to the sofa.

Jiyeon gritted her teeth at annoyance. She was being kind but no- even the paper bags have some problems with her.

You were struggling so I wanted to help your .” She said rubbing her palm. “What’s was that anyway, so heavy.”

Sehun looked at her. “It was I think milk powder or sugar bag. This was by the way five kg.”

Jiyeon huffed as she starts looking through the thing he bought. He bought cleaning stuff, frozen food, vegetables, snacks, sodas, wines, rice and other things he deemed necessary. He seems like he’s use to it the way he seemed so casual of what he bought.

Wow do you usually buy like this?” Jiyeon questioned.

Sehun run his hand through his hair. “Yeah my mum write me list of weekly grocery so I do it. Sometimes she tags along.”

Jiyeon nodded in understanding. “Sounds like a good boy thing.”

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Well what can I say? I’ve been taught well by my parents.”

Jiyeon know he only answered her questions but it sting. Taught well by my parents? So does this mean she wasn’t? She might agree to that. Her mother died when she was only seven years old. Her father stayed with her for one month after her mother’s death. After that he had to go back to work. There were some days he didn’t came home, he looked always exhausted so Jiyeon tried to not be a burden to him. She tried to talk to him about good stuff, her worries stayed within her heart until she start going out without her father knowing. Her father scolded her two times when he caught her coming home so instead of it dong, she start doing it all behind his back. Her father never changed, his love only increased with time but she distanced herself from him. It might be because he couldn’t see the sadness through her eyes. Couldn’t see how she was trying hard to not break down. He never saw, believing every lie she told him through gritted teeth.

Good for you.” She mocked him before standing, taking vegetables to put them in their places.

Sehun took the heavy things first and placed them in their places. After finishing Sehun was reading recipe book he just bought trying to find something easy for dinner.

When he starts cooking Jiyeon was doing laundry. They had talked that they would wash after days. Now it was Jiyeon washing her and Sehun’s clothes then after two days Sehun would wash her and his. After every two days.

Once dinner was done Sehun started his daily ritual by placing spoons and plates, glass etc.

It was plain rice with kimchi Sehun bought from the market.

Tomorrow I’ll go to the club.” Jiyeon informed.

Sehun nodded but then he remembered he had to meet his mother in the afternoon.

I’ve something to do tomorrow at afternoon. You’ll be alone and please stay inside no matter what.

Jiyeon scoffed. “Yeah I would listen to you out of all people.” Eating the last spoon she faced Sehun arrogantly. “Please I’m not kid. If I want to leave, I don’t need permission from you.”

Sehun sighed already making a plan how to make her stay. She was rude and disrespectful to the painful side. Someday she would be learned to shut the hard way.

***

The next morning Sehun prepares the simple food and got ready to meet his mother. He had a great feeling he shouldn’t leave Jiyeon alone. That girl was a test to him. That’s why he decided to leave early. Making sure he covered the food and write the note he was ready. He also locked the door from outside so she won’t be able to leave.

Jiyeon groggily woke up later than usual. The lights were off in the apartment and normally Sehun made sure to light the whole house by window or electricity.

She went out of her room and when she turned the light on, there was lunch ready on the table covered. There was a note on the covered plate. She had bad feelings about this, unconsciously she felt whatever was written in the note would piss her off.

‘Eat the food. I would be home at five p.m. The door is locked from outside so don’t even try to leave.’

She clenched the paper in her grip so tightly it almost ripped after turning into a piece of garbage.

Oh ing Sehun, trying to lock me in huh as if you can.”

She ate the food and then quickly got ready.

Sehun just couldn’t control her as he pleased.

Opening the window she looked down how high it was.

***

Sehun, your father is the most stupid man in this entire universe.” Mr. Oh complained to Sehun who was sipping from the tea his mother just gave him like an obedient son he was.

Why does he want me to be his friend after all these years? Is his wife not enough for him that he wanted to cheat on her too? What is wrong with your father? Sometimes I questioned myself ‘did I really use to love this kind of person?’ Then the answer is yeah and that makes me feel stupid.”

Sehun put the mug down. “Mum… he just wanted to help you. Why can’t you stop fussing abo-

Oh Sehun shut up!” Mrs. Oh yelled at the boy.

Sehun shrugged. “I’m just stating the fact. Why getting mad on me?

Mrs. Oh sat down beside Sehun, now tears filling her eyes.

Sehun you don’t understand. He’s the man who left me for another woman. He had cheated on me… why he’s being nice now? I don’t need anyone, I’ve lived this far with you alone and I can do this till the day I die. I don’t need his sympathy.

Sehun pulled his mother closer to him, patting her head to calm her down. He knows how much his mother loved his father. But that was something he can’t control. It was human feelings. Being mad at the man who cheated on you for your life won’t bring you the peace you deserve, it only hurts and hurts as long as you bound yourself with the memory in negative feelings. The moment you let go, you see what you’ve been missing. Sehun love his mother and he can’t see her in pain nor force her to accept the man who ruined her life. He can’t, he can only explain.

Then find someone for yourself. Staying all day inside this damn house won’t do you any good. Why don’t you date someone?

Mrs. Oh laughed with tears. “Are you crazy? I’ve a son your age and you want me to date? Drop the stupid idea from your head.”

Sehun smiled. “Why? It’s not like there are rules you can’t date in your forties huh?

Mrs. Oh pulled away from Sehun to look at the mature man in his eyes. “Sehun, people talk. Don’t want to hear people talking that I’m dating someone when it’s my son’s age to do it. And when will you find yourself women to marry? I want to see grandchildren. Marry soon.

Sehun blushed at the mention of grandchildren. No he wasn’t innocent, he had dated three girls back then but he broke up with two, the third one left him saying he was always busy. The point was Sehun never minded. He let them go openly. He was intimate with them too but it was just like… he wanted to feel the rush of being in relationship and when his third girlfriend let him, he was too busy to look for girls. And now here his mother was talking about it.

I’m not sure. No one wants a workaholic husband.”

His mother smacked him on his back. “Then stop being workaholic. Your father is business man but he was never this busy. I’m sure many girls would want you if you give the girl attention she deserves.”

Sehun nodded with a smile, which means no. He wasn’t ready to leave his work that soon.

***

Aw…” Jiyeon hissed in pain, rubbing her to sooth the burning skin. Standing up wobbly she walks away from the building limping on one leg.

Hailing a taxi she told the address.

The taxi stopped in the area where no person in sane mind would go. Houses were broken, cars were beaten, and smell of smoke filled the air. Jiyeon came out of the taxi and looked for the specific group of people.

Finding them in front of the warehouse she greeted them before slumping down on the stairs of warehouse.

Take this girl; you seem to need one.” The man called Kris gave her a pack of cigarette. Jiyeon smirked and took it savagely opening the packet to smoke.

It’s good. How long has it been? A day or two?” She questioned herself before taking another long whiff of the poison.

***

Nonetheless to say when Sehun entered the apartment, it was empty. After checking the whole place, there was one window opened. He automatically assumed she escaped from there.

And it also pissed him off. He had enough of her attitude. All she did was to talk and make things harder. He was this close to quit the mission. He can’t handle her badass attitude anymore.

He ran back to his car and started, tracking the place she was. He wasn’t happy when he found out where she was. Secluded part of the town. It pissed him off. In the middle of the mission she thinks he could do this? It was a pathetic attempt to show she has upper hand. Just because he was silent at her doesn’t mean he can’t stop her in his own way. Hell, he could make a list and send it to her father about her doings.

He enter the area, searching her through his eyes until he find her sitting between other high on alcohol people smoking as if she was enjoying the world in her hand. Stomping towards her, he snatched the cigarette and throws it on the ground, grasping her wrist he starts dragging her to his car but he was pushed by her. Well, she was truly looking to be bad mouth in public by doing so.

What the hell is wrong with you?!” He yelled at her so desperately.

Jiyeon blankly stared at him. “Leave me alone and go back. Who do you think you’re but a mere bodyguard?

Shut up! Why peoples like you even exist in this world?! Can you for once stop being yourself? Just stop being yourself and everything will be fine!

Jiyeon’s breath heaved in anger. Who the does he think himself?

Oh really? With that thinking of yours you’re the worst human! And I do what I want, stay away from my business . I can’t smoke, I can’t drink soon I would be told to not too huh? Who even gave you rights to tell me what to do?!

Sehun stepped back as his lips curled down. “Then do whatever you want . Your mother didn’t teach you good, you’re not to be blamed. It’s the damn parents.

The next second his cheek was red, lightly finger prints were visible on his pale skin.

Don’t talk about my parents.” She hissed and walked to the stairs to smoke.

Sehun was standing on his place for one whole minute, shocked she dares to do that. He passed the line by talking about her parents like that but she forced him to say these words. He swallowed the fury and walked to his car. With one thing in mind, don’t bother about her and leave as fast as he can. He wasn’t given the power to take all that bull. He swear one more word and she would taste his punch, girl or not. She didn’t even act like girl to begin with.

So the next thing, he stormed towards the girl with such an expression it was that resemble a serial killer. Grabbing the wrist harshly he dragged the shocked girl to his car.

Hey crazy man let me go!” Jiyeon yelled and honestly those people were around minding their own business; not real friend you see.

She tried to kick his shin but in that moment she was lifted up so high it was creepy yet she struggled. It made her feel so helpless and his grip was tight too.

When they reach the car, Sehun placed her on her feet. Jiyeon took the chance by throwing her fist which Sehun dodged, grasping it strongly he rolled the wrist until she turned her back to him, bending her body at the painful grip and the way Sehun was trying to roll it unnaturally to the side.

Holding her in that position Sehun opened the door then forced her inside, locking the door after shutting it. Quickly he went to his place and without giving her a time to do something he drives the car in fast speed. It was scary, as space was slim and yet he was driving fast like a manic and Jiyeon know better than to take his attention from the road. They could die and their body would be unrecognizable.

***

Coming inside the apartment Jiyeon ran to her room and slammed the door. Sehun for the first time instead of being the smart guy he was slammed his room door too. The eerily silence lingered in around the apartment.

Two hours later Sehun came, boiled water for his ramen and grab the cola from the fridge he stormed to his room. No matter how mad he was he can’t ignore his stomach that was growling.

Jiyeon in that time was laying on her bed, staring at the purple mark on her pale skin. The mark was still hurting a little bit but she refused to admit it. She had her pride to save. Even admitting to herself would make her feel less strong.

When it was time to leave for club she cut another one of her jeans and some bra then went out with a jacket.

She was planning to leave alone if Sehun would be showing her any attitude but hell; he was waiting for her all ready. It doesn’t matter though because he looks just as mad as he was few hours ago.

Sehun stood and walked to the door, without saying anything he went out left the door opened. Jiyeon followed carelessly.

***

When she approached Kai it was clearly written on her face she wasn’t there to have a nice talk. She had this feisty expression that drove Kai to her on his own so he shooed the girls away for Jiyeon.

He held the glass of vodka to Jiyeon, ushering her to drink. Jiyeon took it and drink it one shot which made Kai to applause for her as if she build atom bomb.

Why so feisty?” Kai asked drinking from his glass.

Jiyeon shook her head. “I’m so mad! Be my friend!” She demanded and really normally she could’ve screwed the mission but seems like Kai was more interested when she is mad.

Why do you want to be my friend?” Kai casually asked.

Jiyeon shrugged, “Didn’t I tell you I want to know you more.”

Kai nodded pursing his lips. “Yeah you did.” He eyed her up and down then smirked. “Fine, I’ll be your friend. If only you kiss me.” He whispered, like he knows she won’t say. Though Jiyeon was so in the mood to ruin herself to something that could make her forget the jerk called Sehun.

Leaning her upper body on Kai’s shoulder she whispered. “Then kiss me boy. Do whatever you want…

Jiyeon was utterly shocked when all of a sudden she pulled by the harsh grip on the back of her head into Kai’s lips. He was harsh and sloppy and dirty kisser. But she let him be. It was just a kiss, nothing much so she could handle it.

When he pushed her on the sofa Jiyeon let him hover above herself, when his hands felt her body up and down she still let him be. When his kisses start trailing down to her neck she opened her eyes a little. Her skin was burning from all the hickeys the man above was shamelessly giving her. Out of all people her eyes meet Sehun’s who was watching the whole scene.

She remembered she wasn’t alone and that jerk was witnessing everything. She pushed Kai away. He was confused but she only gave the tan man stern look.

I said kissing, not ing.”

Kai chuckled and it was obvious he was annoyed to be stopped like this.

I hope you’ll try to understand me more now.” She said getting up from the sofa, walking out of the club. It was no surprise when Sehun followed her.

She tries to look at his expression but they were blank. He was the kind of a painting that looked so dark which hide thousands of secrets within it. Slowly she loosened herself up. It was no use to be mad at the said man for being cold. She even slapped him but that was something he truly deserves. She admits she was rude and arrogant but that still doesn’t give him the right to talk about her parents like this, especially her dead mother.

***

Few more days they were like this. Their mission wasn’t working much. Kai was quiet… smart person. Jiyeon danced with him, told him fake sad stories and some few lies and even used Sehun as a villain of her stories but nothing worked on the stubborn head. He didn’t spill anything other than he would sell her some drugs to calm her and he work with some dangerous people (women’s). And that was all.

Sehun was still being cold with her. His gaze was so dark sometimes Jiyeon felt scared to look him in the eyes but thankfully he start cooking for her again. When they first fight, Sehun didn’t cook for her for eight days so Jiyeon ate every snack they had, everything in her stomach went was unhealthy for eight days and that caused her to have a upset stomach. One whole day she vomited her guts out and when Sehun found out, he let her be for two hours but then after that lifted her up like a prince to the hospital. She wasn’t able to fight because of her terrible state. After that Sehun start cooking again. Yet he never smiled, nor looked at her, nor talked to her. He acted like she doesn’t exist and she almost believed him if it weren’t the food he prepare. The food was disgusting because it was filled with vegetables and all vitamin and Jiyeon saw how Sehun would cringe eating. He didn’t like it too but he did it for her. He bought her some pills too then in two days she was as healthy as she was before ruining her appetite.

She texted him her daily plans in one word because he was her bodyguard and he must know everything. He would be accompanying her.

And here they were again as usual. And it becomes something normal for Kai and Jiyeon to dance- more like grind but that doesn’t matter. They just did.

Jiyeon had her back to Kai whose hand were gripping her hip bones, moving them against his lower body shamelessly as if they were all alone there. Jiyeon felt the intense gaze belonged to Sehun, but maybe whatever she was doing weren’t meant for Kai; maybe she was showing it to Sehun. Seducing him from far. It was true he never met her eyes after that time but whenever they were in club, Sehun’s eyes would never leave her for one second. Inspecting her each and every move. She starts doing these dirty things more and more with Kai knowing Sehun was the witness. And she won’t lie when she would gasp at the sudden aggressive behavior of Kai Sehun would show her this lustful smirk that melt her body into wet ice cream under sun.

So when the daily routine was ruined by this weird girl taking Sehun’s attention from her body and Sehun actually move his heavy eyes away from her ruined her mood and question Sehun mentally ‘why would he need to look someone else when she was entertaining him just fine?’

She kept her gaze there but Sehun was too busy smiling and laughing with the girl. She could’ve handled the situation better if it weren’t Sehun’s hand resting in the girl’s waist then pulling the girl closer to his body. And when Jiyeon thought he couldn’t make it worse, his hand went to her , touching it slightly, resting but those y eyes- how Jiyeon couldn’t notice they were on her. Shooting those lustful lasers on her.

She suddenly felt no reason to humor Kai because maybe whatever she did with him so far were never for him. It was for the jerk called Sehun who happened to find some he was interested in.

Jiyeon excused from Kai leaving the place and she also know Sehun didn’t have much option but to follow her.

In the car as usual, they acted as if they weren’t eye ing inside that sinful place. They acted distanced; Sehun was too good at it though. He was a real good actor. Keeping his mission at one side, his personal life at the other. He made sure to avoid Jiyeon in his personal life. Now this made her feel like she was his mistress. Who he seduced behind closed door then treat her like nobody around others.

This hurt her, but she kept quiet. She wasn’t going to ask him what was this thing happening around them.

None were innocent to the dirty gestures, lustful eyes longing for the other. They both share those seductive moments but Jiyeon had more than that for him. She was hiding it and maybe, just maybe Sehun was hiding his feelings towards her too.

Or maybe not.

Maybe he was as cold as he showed through his lazy gazes.

***

That night Jiyeon felt thirsty in the middle of the night, leaving the comfort of her bed she walked out of her room to the kitchen.

At the sofa in living room, Sehun was sitting gazing at the blank screen of TV with his eyes not focused. Two empty bottles of beer were scattered on the coffee table and one half empty in his grasp carelessly held.

Jiyeon frowned at the sight. What was he doing this late instead of sleeping like a normal human being?

Ignoring the man she went inside to get herself a glass of water. While drinking from the glass, her eyes often landed on the man who despite all the noise didn’t move his gaze.

She really didn’t want to talk with him if it wasn’t necessary but maybe giving him a glass of water wasn’t too bad, was it? It was a human act, not because she personally cared for him and wanted him to do the same, nope.

So she looked at her glass, pouring water till it was full she take it to Sehun and placed the cold water glass on the coffee table quietly and walked away with an irregular beating heart. She really hoped Sehun to drink that water. Her heart flutter at the thought of him drinking from her glass. Oh he was poor for not knowing what she was doing to him.

As soon as she lay, her eyes closed from happiness.

While in the outside, Sehun smirked staring at the glass as he touched the top edge before scoffing. Instead of drinking he drained the water in sink and places the glass away after washing it.

It takes more for Sehun to actually forgive someone.

More than one kind favor.

***

It was four p.m. when Jiyeon and Sehun went to buy dresses for Jiyeon. She bought four dresses but she had already weared them all and the idea of wearing the same dress twice didn’t settle with Jiyeon.

So here she was inside the changing room trying the five dresses she randomly chose. They were revealing just like one would wear to club. Or maybe a little too much, they almost covered nothing but Jiyeon wanted them to show off her body to someone named Sehun. Maybe then he would actually think about her.

And when that night she came out of her room with two pieces barely (Jiyeon’s clothe for the night) covering her body Sehun was stunned.

Jiyeon smirked at the attention. It’s been weeks he didn’t look at her and suddenly he was standing there, eyes not leaving her body. She walked passed him to the door with a satisfied smirk. It only made her smugger when she heard a throaty grunt coming from the said male.

Nonetheless when she sat inside the car, she observed Sehun’s hand shaking as he grabbed the stirring wheels. She smiled because it was obvious how nervous he was. She crossed her left leg over the right one now the pale leg was all for the eyes to see, the fact it was the slit side, it shows more than her legs.

Heavy breathing, eyes unfocused, shaking figure, swallowing the lump in his throat once in two minutes. Jiyeon smiled happily at the affect she have on Sehun. That’s what he gets for being a jerk. Now how long was he going to keep his cold act? It was a matter of time till he gives up the fight against his instinct.

She couldn’t help when Sehun ‘accidently’ brushed the back of his hand to her thigh. Oh god. She was going to die. But keeping her cold attitude she acted as if she just didn’t felt her whole world burning with lust for this man, embodiment of ual pleasure.

Once the car stop, she took her sweet time getting off the car. Teasing the man to no end.

It was no surprise when her eyes spotted the bulge on the crotch but that doesn’t mean she was ready for this. Nothing could’ve prepared her for the said sight. No it even made her blush terribly that she felt the sudden need to cover herself because that man was still secretly eyeing her. The idiot thought she couldn’t see him just because his face was directed front.

With the failed attempt she covered her pelvic where the strip of her skirt was hanging with her palm wide. Well, she tried.

But man, Sehun frustratingly ran his hand over his hair with a really annoyed expression as he finally looked away.

Jiyeon pursed her lip and gulped. This was incredible. Really incredible. All those butterflies eating her stomach out.

She start walking behind Sehun and honestly speaking she didn’t like one bit when few guys cat called her, she even had the audacity to show them her punch but let’s face it, it wasn’t threatening. It was y if anything but when Sehun turned his gaze to those they stopped and minded their own business. Sehun has that powerful man look that it was hard to think he was someone to mess with. He also held that possessive aura screaming ‘don’t look at my girl’ which Jiyeon was oblivious to.

Sehun stopped at his usual place where he observed everything happening between Jiyeon and Kai.

Jiyeon saw no Kai on the sofa so she sat down at the empty place and waited for the tan high on drugs man. Hour passed but nothing happened. She had covered her lower body with a shirt she saw on the ground. It doesn’t matter to who it belonged, she just need to cover the expose scarred skin from the hungry eyes. It was a free show for Sehun, not every bastard that wanted to get laid. She was using Kai for these but who cares? It’s not like Kai would bother to know how many girls he kissed in one night because the next day it would be like nothing happened. So nope it didn’t feel wrong to have him as excuse.

The fact Sehun didn’t stare at her made her mood sour too.

It only got worse when the same girl from last time came and talk to Sehun, all giggly and bright girl. Occasionally touching Sehun; flirting with her man. Then his strong hands gripped her hips while the girl wrapped her arms around his shoulder, slowly dancing with eyes locked together. Faces barely an inch away. She glared the sight. So that bastard only look at her when she’s otherwise he would flirt with anyone? Does all he care was her body? She felt her heart breaking at the thought that he just saw her as someone he would spend his night. Wait- like a mistress; spending long long nights then next day… she would be nothing. He would be all sweet and lovely as long as they are alone but once when he find his real women, she would be forgotten as if she wasn’t even there.

She felt her eyes tears slowly blurring her vision. She harshly wiped them, no. she wasn’t going to cry for that . And Kai wasn’t showing up too. Standing up she went to the pool side, she had enough of watching the two flirt. The pool was always filled with people doing all sort of disgusting things but she could care less. Even when people gave her these nasty looks she kept walking. But then someone ran beside her, accidently pushed her. She tried to balance but it was too late as she fell inside with a splash sound. Just to make it worse, Sehun had come all the way there beside that stupid girl and both were staring at her. Sehun with his blank face and the girl as if she was curious where Sehun was looking.

She felt extremely humiliated as some people stared at her. It wasn’t even judging looks but it still didn’t made Jiyeon feel better, she felt horrible.

Getting out of the water she ran away from there to the parking lot. Her tears of humiliation mixed with the water from pool. Her body and hair all wet and sticky, the makeup all ruined too because she was lazy enough to search for water proof one. She was a walking mess, wetting the ground with her each footsteps. Water running down her body but she didn’t care when she reach the parking lot.

 

But she also didn’t expect to be grabbed from her wrist to be turned around to come face to face with the man she felt so much for.

And for Sehun to witness the fresh tears he was surprised.

Jiyeon tried to pull her hand but Sehun tightened his grip and grabbed her other wrist too with his strong grip, bounding her to run away. She was also shivering from the cold.

Wh-

Let me go!” Jiyeon yelled at him as she tried harder. From all peoples he was the least she wanted to see but Sehun only pushed her to car, there he pinned her wrist at her sides, while leaning his body on hers. There was no space on their lower, they were connected. In other occasion Jiyeon would’ve been happy but how could she when he only cares about her body? No, it didn’t make her happy this time, it made her heart break because of that.

Let me go.” She whispered crying at last. Her face was turned to the side to avoid looking at him. Her brow frowned miserably. Never in her life had she felt this… bad for herself.

When Sehun didn’t budge she struggled again. “I said let me go bastard! I hate you! I just hate so don’t act like you care! you i said let me go!” She sobbed, still not looking at Sehun because of all the humiliation. She didn’t want to cry but that was impossible and she was pathetic.

She pushed again and this time he freed her wrist and stepped away. She tried to open the door but it was locked. Gritted her teeth she tried again until she felt Sehun’s body pressed from behind her. His one hand held the key, he brought the key to the lock but stopped, his other hand touch her exposed pelvic. She shivered but looked down. The hand slowly felt her skin until it grabbed the strip that was helping the cloth to stay on her body. She stopped breathing as the fingers played with the strip, slowly and teasingly it rested in the middle, one little pull and her skirt would fall. She know that Sehun know it too but why was he doing this to her?

Hot breath hit her on her exposed back which also had a very thin strip pulling the top together. But then she pushed herself away from him to step aside. She won’t let him play her up.

She wrapped her arms around herself, not staring at the man or even thinking about him. He could find another mistress for all she cares.

***

The next day, Jiyeon’s mood didn’t change. She looked empty from all feelings but you see she didn’t care anymore. She was desperate to finish the mission or forget the heartache, either one of them. She also ignored the man who was for the first time looking at her with concern and not his usual lusty gazes. Though it was too late. Sehun was in the end of the day a gentle man so he would probably feel bad for a girl who falls down the pool after acting so high with her dirty clothes and then crying while calling him names because Jiyeon never did those dramatic things. Because she was strong and felt nothing but hate towards anyone who wasn’t her. Yes, that was how Sehun saw her as, and Jiyeon wasn’t ready to believe otherwise.

Then she did what could get her laid tonight. She weared the most revealing clothes in her entire existence and went out of her room. She saw Sehun gasped but conceal it as soon as he shows it.

(Jiyeon clothes)

Yet she didn’t even look at the man and walked out just like she did last time. But the difference was… she didn’t do it for Sehun. She didn’t think of Sehun. She hates Sehun.

That’s why she didn’t notice how the man beside her looked worried, stressed. Not the lusty man, he was concerned.

When entering the club she didn’t care, the heartache hidden so well but the bitter look couldn’t be same. She was bitter.

And when she found out Kai was there tonight, she couldn’t think of a better chance to get laid. He was the one who would get her body and no one else.

Kai jumped up from his seat when he stared at her, too shocked to form words as he ogled at her so shamelessly it was hard to not feel great. And Jiyeon felt great.

Tonight when she kissed Kai; her eyes didn’t search for Sehun. She sat on the tan man’s lap, letting him devour her with his y aggressive kisses.

Sehun had glued his eyes at her for the entire time with a clenched fist. But Jiyeon wasn’t in the right mind to see that.

So when she whispered dirty things in the ear of tan man’s ear, it was the night for them. He lifted her up in bridal style with a smirk lingering on his lips and left to the parking lot where his car was parked.

Sehun followed them; that was his job. All the while making his heart stone cold.

Kai took the girl to the motel and suddenly Jiyeon felt like vomiting. She didn’t like those hands touching her body so sensually like this. The facts it didn’t do any good to heartache but also made her feel like a cheap it only added more pain.

But she didn’t said anything with the though once they would be secure in a room alone, she would like those touches on her.

So when Kai shut the door and throw her on the bed, kissing her cleavage. She didn’t felt any different. In fact it creep her out. She doesn’t want to be touched in such a way by someone like Kai who only care for pleasure. He wasn’t the kind of person she dreamed to have her first nor was he going to be any number. No, Kai was the guy she would never chose for lover, partner. He was a criminal she was here to found more proves of his job she could find. Sleeping with him wasn’t her job. It was wrong in so many levels.

She pushed Kai away gently knowing this kind of people love dominance so he would be more aggressive if he felt like she was fighting him.

Apparently Kai wasn’t ready so he once again tried to kiss her.

Kai… I don’t want to do this… let’s stop here.” She said firmly.

What she didn’t understand was Kai wasn’t someone who would let her off this simply.

What?” He smirked with droopy eyes. “You think just because you don’t want this anymore so I’ll let you go? Naïve little girl, aren’t you?” He tsked. “No baby girl, I want this so I’m going to do this with you and you’ll like it. Trust me I’ll make you feel heaven in this bed.”

Jiyeon gulped. Now that wasn’t nice. It seems like he wasn’t going to stop. So slowly she nodded, pretending to agree with him. And when he’ll believe her, she’s going to kick him and she would run away, Simple huh?

Fine, let’s do this.” Her voice was shaky and suspicious but she believes Kai was high in drugs to know the difference. She hoped so.

He leaned to her, kissing the side of neck tenderly, leaving some dark purple hickeys which disgust Jiyeon.

And then she punched him on the jaw. Kai winced but her fist wasn’t strong enough to make him fall and seems like he expected it because he smirked with a mocking tsked.

And then before she knows, Kai held her neck in his grasp tightly pressuring. She felt shocked and scratched his hand, face but that moment he looked the guy that her father talked about. Unlike the one she was trying to deceive all this time.

When Kai made sure she was exhausted to fight him, he let go and then with a with a swift motion pinned her down.

Let me go you animal!” She screamed finally had enough of his bull.

Kai didn’t stopped even when the door was break opened. He didn’t stop when Sehun walked closer that Sehun had to pull him and land a punch on his jaw before kicking him out of his way.

Jiyeon shivered from fright of the event and wrapped her arms around herself. Staring at Kai who was unconscious as Sehun was standing there, looking at her with guilt full eyes. She looked down when Sehun sat down beside her, and then his thumb wiped the place under her eyes… She was crying?

She looked up at Sehun shocked that she was crying. Maybe she was too scared to know how her own body was reacting to what happened but suddenly she wanted to cry so badly. This wasn’t supposed to happen to her. She was strong; she wasn’t one of those weak girls. And ing Sehun has to save her. Her pride was hurt. She was feeling like a complete loser then more tears fall. She looked away from Sehun. How could she show him her face after what happened?

Her mind was messed up. She was feeling sad, anger, loser, hurt, pained… relief… She wasn’t sure how she’s supposed to act. It was making her cry so she did cry turning her face away from Sehun’s sight.

Strong hands pulled her in broad chest. There the arms wrapped around her back, covering her entire body and engulfing her in. Jiyeon felt the sense of security… She was saved … What would’ve happened if Sehun didn’t came in? What was she going to tell her father? Now everyone would think she’s weak… she’s loser… her mother must be disappointed at her. She unknowingly sobbed in the strong chest and the grip around her tightened whispering how nothing happened. How she was still the beautiful girl… How he won’t let her deal with Kai after this… how he would avenge for her… How she was so strong for keeping up the fight… How… he loves her for not giving up…

Sehun…

She let her eyes close when she know she was going to wake up as saved as she is… even she was barely clothed… could be easily taken advantage of… she trusted her body to Sehun.

***

Jiyeon woke up feeling fresh. Why? Last night was terrible so why her body was so relaxed? But she felt her eyes swollen. She cried last night. The window of her room was opened. It was dark outside. Did she sleep for a whole day or what? She was wearing a t shirt and shorts. Even socks. She smelled shampoo from her hair, her body cleaned well. Did Sehun take her to shower or something?

She stood up to see what’s happening outside and saw Sehun’s back. He was cooking and he doesn’t look pleased. Probably he’ll scold her for giving up her body and then backing away, causing him the trouble to save her. After all she was a trouble maker for him.

He turned around when his eyes landed on her. Jiyeon flinched at the cold gaze.

He turned around to cook again and Jiyeon’s lips trembled. No, she shouldn’t cry. So when she turned around to leave she heard him say.

Stop… Just stop.

She was confused but she didn’t want to turn around because her tears were already flowing from her eyes. She would make a fool out of herself if she turned around now so she took another step but this time heard him storming towards her and then she was turned around forcefully. Instead of finally meeting his eyes she looked down to not face him. He shouldn’t look at her, she was already feeling bad about herself enough… he don’t have to add in it.

Look at me.

She didn’t look at him.

I said look at me.” Now his voice was firm and demanding. Jiyeon would’ve said something rude but… she doesn’t have any pride left to save herself from humiliation.

She felt rough fingers rested on her chin gently and slowly leaned her face up; there she met the eyes of guilt. She felt more tears escaping through her eyes.

She needed to thank him. He saved her no matter how much he hurt her but again… he doesn’t even know she had feelings for him. When she kissed Kai and danced with him, Sehun didn’t say one word but when he danced with a girl she flipped off calling him names… She did so many things wrong to him. Yet he didn’t act like her and even after last night he was giving her this sorry look. It was wrong, Sehun wasn’t supposed to feel this way.

Sehun…” she called in the middle of her silent cries. “I… thank you… for last night…

Sehun nodded, still looking at her expectedly. So she finally decided to confess. She doesn’t have anything left to protect, she has been humiliated more than enough so he probably think of her as… disgusting . Yeah right this it. But she’s going to confess no matter what even if he rejected her which is so obvious he would reject her.

I… love you Sehun… But… you don’t have to love me… I would understand you deserve better so… just know I love you… It must feel bad to be loved by me… To be-” She let out a sob as Sehun had this disgust filled shocked expression. She really doesn’t want to continue at the reaction she got but she had to let this out of her chest to move on. Even if it means to be hated by him.

-I’m sorry for loving you… I’m pathetic and you’re feeling disgust-” She covered from sobbing violently. Yes, saying this out loud hurt more than she thought. And then when she wants to continue, Sehun’s expression darkened to scarily evil.

I’m disgusting so I’m sorry-

-Shut the up!” Sehun raised his voice. Jiyeon flinched. Now she doesn’t want to talk. She take a step back to leave, she doesn’t want to be there anymore than that that. But she didn’t dare to move more under his judging eyes.

Jiyeon looked down but at that moment, feeling destroyed even though she knows it would happen.

How dare you?” Sehun asked in disbelieve.

Jiyeon shook her head as if saying she’s sorry. Suddenly she was being lift up by Sehun’s strong arms who throw her on the couch quiet harshly. Her eyes widened in fear when he hovered above her. She wanted to apologize regretting every word she said so when the word sorry escaped her lips; Sehun placed his hand on her lips shutting her lips. He looked so angry.

Who gave you the rights to talk like this?” He asked voice harsh. “Who say you can talk about yourself like this?!” Jiyeon closed her eyes. “How could you think I’ll stand there and listen to you degrading yourself right in front me?

Huh? What did he say?

You love me, you confessed but who the are you to decide my feelings without hearing me out first? Huh?

Jiyeon stared at her with more tears rolling down her cheeks.

No answer? Of course you don’t have anything to answer. I dare you to call yourself disgusting, I dare you to do that.” He whispered frightening her.

Sehun… why?” She asked between her hiccups.

Eyes as intense as flames he whispered. “Don’t decide my feelings for me. It’s for me to decide, do you understand?

Jiyeon nodded frowning.

I love you too…” He whispered weakly.

Jiyeon opened her eyes to stare the softened gaze. What? He loves her too? But… But… She wanted to remind him how disgusting she was but hold herself from saying it… he dared her to call herself that. He was mad at her for calling herself like that.

They stayed quiet because Sehun seems to be sorry for something.

Sehun… I was…

Sehun let himself fall on her. Maybe he was tired.

You’re not disgusting. I should’ve man up before all this but I just wanted to… tease you… look at you reacting being all seductive… even though it angered me how you let that bastard touch you but I like it because I know you were doing those things for me… then… You … it felt nice… I didn’t want to talk because oh god I don’t even understand myself… I just enjoyed you doing that stuff for me… but I also felt jealoused so I tried to make you jealous… things gotten worse and just… nothing was okay… I swear I love you so much… I wanted to beat that bastard Kai but you needed me more so I helped you… I’m sorry you had to feel that way about yourself… you had to confess first but I swear I won’t do that again. You’re precious to me… don’t hate yourself for the things you did for me… I love you.”

Jiyeon was crying hard by the time Sehun finished. She doesn’t know how to feel but it sure felt amazing. Sehun stayed on top of her, kissing her head repeatedly to comfort her.

You shouldn’t have done that.” Jiyeon whispered.

I know and I’m sorry for hurting you like this.”

Jiyeon smiled tearfully and let’s say Sehun has to calm her down because she wasn’t going to stop soon.

***

Jiyeon also found out Sehun was the sweetest, most caring man in the world.

It was true that she slept whole day after that accident and Sehun took the chance to deal with her mission and that drug dealer Kai.

He beat the man into and makes him confess about peoples he sell his nasty stuff. After like four hours of torture the man confessed. Sehun took Kai to the police station while the recorder to Mr. Park. Even though what Sehun did was illegal for beating Kai like this, Mr. Park defended him by saying he mistakenly ordered the bodyguard to hurt the suspect now turned to criminal if he didn’t talk to his superiors which caused him a real good scolding from his people that lasted for hours and a charity work. In the end he manages to save the boy who his daughter must fall for. Yes, she must.

Oh Mr. Park told Sehun that he should take his time leaving the apartment he and Jiyeon was sharing. Sehun could only nod with a horrified expression. It was new, he heard how fathers are overprotective over their daughters but this man was giving his daughter in his hand without so much as knowing him.

***

Jiyeon was new with all these romantic feelings, all this fluff and cheesiness Sehun was portraying for her. He didn’t look the kind of boyfriend who would be so… sweet. His deadpanned expression showed how he could care less about this world. So it came a total surprise when she was waked up with feathery kisses.

Honestly speaking it annoyed her so she unintentionally punched his jaw. When she heard him shriek she sat up shocked at what she did.

Hey you okay? What are you doing?” She tried to move his hand from his jaw.

I’m fine!” Sehun cheered happily and leaned in to steal another kiss before falling on his back laughing like a toddler.

Jiyeon was surprised at the total change of attitude. She looked around for her newly boyfriend. This guy can’t be her man, he was too happy to be her man. So she jumped down from the bed to search for her real boyfriend.

She ran to the living room but it was empty with TV on. Out of nowhere she felt arms sneaked around her waist.

Babe you’re running away from me as if you don’t know me. Is there’s something wrong?” Sehun asked with childish sad tone.

No, she couldn’t take it. Where was her boyfriend?

She pushed him away and then glared at the pouting figure.

Who are you and where’s Oh Sehun?” She asked with a very threatening expression, body ready to attack this imposter who dared to pretend he was Sehun. Like hell, she lived with the man for three weeks and he was cold to the point of nonexistence so who the hell does this imposter thing he is by pretending to be her boyfriend?

Babe what are you talking about?” Sehun asked as confused as ever.

My Sehun is cold, stoic and poker faced man who act as if the world revolves around him. He’s not a fluffy fur ball going around hugging and kissing! Now where is my Sehun damn it?!” She yelled, pulling her hair in frustration.

Sehun step closer until she gave him her death glare he gulped and took a step back. “Babe don’t pull your hair, you will go bald and not pretty if you don’t want random hugs and kisses I’ll stop but please stop hurting your pretty head for my in consider acts.” He begged almost sobbing himself pathetically. This was another reason for Jiyeon to believe he wasn’t Oh Sehun.

She suddenly stopped. No, she wasn’t going to hurt herself just because he was imposter.

Prove you’re Oh Sehun.” She said firmly.

Sehun narrowed his eyes at that. “Prove? Now I need to prove to you I’m your lover? Are you that desperate to get rid of me? Fine, I’ll prove you and then I’ll attack you with hugs. Are you sure you want to question my identity?” He looked and sounded serious, dead on point but… his threat was ridiculous. Overboard ridiculous.

That’s lame, but yeah prove me first.” She motioned her left hand around causally while balancing her weight on her right foot.

Sehun thought for a second. Then smirked. “Jiyeon, you’re arrogant and sometime such an evil person and you act cool. That’s what everyone knows. But last night, you confessed to me. You were calling yourself name for trying to sleep with Kai and I told you to shu-

Jiyeon turned beet red, cutting Sehun off with ‘okay i believe you just shut the hell up’

Sehun’s smirked widened. Yep, it was time for his well deserves bunny hugs. He took the position of a predator and then jumped on the girl totally catching her off guard which made her scream in shock.

On the floor, she stared at the ceiling as Sehun wrapped his arms around her waist, his face digging the line between her shoulder and neck.

What the hell are you doing?” Jiyeon questioned in annoyed tone. Who wouldn’t for suddenly getting thrown on the floor with such a heavy weight of bones on top of her out of nowhere?

Doing my part of the deal, of course” He hummed blissfully.

He was weird. Jiyeon concluded.

 

In the dinner table eating breakfast, Jiyeon find it extremely uncomfortable as Sehun kept placing food in her plate from his which is sweet and kind of him because he was barely eating himself and that kind smile playing on his lips made her feel bad for having negative feelings towards his kindness.

Uh… Sehun, why being so nice to me?” She asked carefully. Even if it was sudden, she won’t deny this Sehun was more of a pleasing sight but annoying nonetheless.

Sehun looked up at her giving her his eyes smiles. “Isn’t it obvious? I’m your boyfriend so I wanted to spoil you to death! Isn’t it great? To be with the one you love!” He exclaimed happily as if it was the best thing happened in his life.

But that spoil to death? Was he by any chance planning to kill her?

Yeah it’s great.” She said unsure how to approach the situation without making him feel bad. Why does she even care how he feels? Maybe because he looks like an angel?

But then… the cold personality?” She questioned.

Sehun nodded at her. “It’s not that I’m cold, I’m like this with people who I know would leave me. Like strangers or mean peoples. I don’t want to get attach so I don’t feel the need to have them in my life.”

Jiyeon made a noise of ‘ahh’ that she understand when in fact she didn’t.

So… ” Jiyeon was thinking what to say. It wasn’t easy. Normally she doesn’t bother to interact with such a kind of peoples but Sehun was her boyfriend now. She just couldn’t throw him away from her life like this because she has fallen for him. Change of personality shouldn’t matter much when it’s positive change right? Well, she should give it chance beside Sehun said he’s only like this to the people he actually care and trust so she should up her lectures to herself. He was her stupid boyfriend.

You okay? Are you bothered by me acting like this?” Sehun asked concerned and it broke Jiyeon’s heart to tell such a kind soul of her dark feelings towards him. So she didn’t.

Nah… just a little surprised… you know after being ignored for weeks.” Ouch, she was really rude for mentioning that.

Sehun smiled sadly as he crept towards her. “I know I was wrong, so wrong so that’s why I’m going to make you shower in my love. That you would depend on me like you depend on your heartbeat.” Then he had the audacity to grin. As If he just didn’t say something so creepy yet fluttering so Jiyeon ended up with a grimaced face.

But Sehun didn’t mind the harsh look he was received. He merely smiled and pinched her nose cutely.

Anyway I was thinking what should we do today, anything in mind?” Sehun asked after he took care of all the dishes and told Jiyeon to not lift a finger.

Jiyeon being the emo person lazily shook her head. So Sehun with his overly large smile stood up excitedly.

Let’s go out first then we’ll figure out where to go. Do you want me to prepare your clothes or something? You know something causal yet comfortable for you to wear.”

This time Jiyeon glared. “No thank you I can do that. Don’t be too nice, it’s really making me feel uncomfortable.” She stood up lazily walking to her room.

She turned to Sehun one last time to see if he was sad or affected by her comment but he seemed just as fine as a happy baby. That creped her out so she jogged to her room and slammed it shut. Oh god, just what he was doing?

Shaking her head sideways she cleared her mind and prepares her clothes for the date. Sehun said comfortable so she did get herself comfortable.

Sweat pants and t shirt. Both in black color. Yep she was way too comfortable for her first date. Too comfortable.

Yet here Sehun was; complimenting her and saying he liked how she was wearing anything she wants and that it really looks good on her.

Well now that was what she liked the change in his personality. He complimented her for each little ridiculous thing with a good reasoning. He was smart, Jiyeon gave him that but now he was using his smartass for stupid reasons. Well, even he said in logical way and there was some sense in it, it was still wrong. Jiyeon was aware but she liked to have someone telling her she’s not always wrong. It was a refreshing idea for her mental health.

 

Sehun opened the car door for her with a smile, one hand behind his back and his back a little bent. Jiyeon smacked his shoulder for acting like that but Sehun slyly smiled winking at her before closing the door off.

Jiyeon smelled the usual rose smell. She sighed in relaxation. The man whose attention she wanted for about a time now was officially hers now. Wow. She must’ve charms of appeal.

The hot air came in when Sehun opened his side door. His scent was mixed with rose as he closed the door and adjusted himself in his seat, turning the mirror down he let the outside air come inside.

As Sehun was busy getting things ready Jiyeon quietly stared outside.

Hey take a look at this.” Sehun called, handing her four colored printed papers with different scenario on the top.

Jiyeon took it from his hand to look at them, why would Sehun want her to look at them?

Choose two places and we’ll go there for our date.” Sehun explained as he finally finished what he was doing, leaning his back to the back, pressing the button to shut the mirror as air condition was . Only then Jiyeon’s eyes landed on his clothes. He was wearing a black plain t shirt like her but with dark blue jeans. Hmm he’s a total cheater huh.

Jiyeon looked at the papers. Her eyebrows mixed in distaste at the first place.

A cooking class. A damn cooking class for a date?!

Sehun as though saw her expressions changing immediately took the paper from her with an apologetic smile.

Ah sorry about that, just choose from them and remember if you don’t like anything in there, I’ll find us something else then. Don’t force yourself to do anything okay?” He assured kindly it made Jiyeon shy for a moment and to hide the effect she had to look at the papers again.

Dancing class. Live music show. Painting class. Theater, pool party.

She really found these places weird for a date but again, she wasn’t the typical girl who would like to stroll around the beach with hand in hand with her partner. So she chooses the two without much thinking.

Painting class and pool party.” She said handing back the papers to Sehun.

Sehun raised an eyebrow. Before applauding lightly.

Pool party I would understand but painting?” He asked genuinely curious.

Jiyeon gulped. “Ah well… I like those rogue parties but you… you seem the artistic type so you would like to paint, hmm?” She asked, hiding the way her heart was bursting from the heart melting smile.

Sehun’s all face lightened up like a Christmas tree. The cheekbones highlighted, those eyes turned to half-moon shape. He bites his lips to keep it down as he said looking down.

I actually like painting.” His voice sounded so shy, low and timid; Jiyeon has the great urge to pull him in hug but refrained herself decided to admire the rare sight. “But I can’t paint.” He was embarrassed.

Jiyeon sighed in bliss quietly. He looks like a tough guy but there was this sweet guy that she couldn’t deny live within his soul. So cute and heart breaking sight in positive manner.

She clasped her fingers around his clutched fist, massaging the veins with her thumbs.

That’s cute.”

She enjoyed the way his hand shivered under her touch and it was tensed too. What she didn’t know was with her thumb alone she was sending lightning bolts inside his entire body and it was killing him from inside.

Avoiding her eyes Sehun started the car but who was he kidding? Cute soft rosy color on his cheeks showed off because of his natural deadly pale skin. Jiyeon could only ogle at the view with great admiration.

Her man was overly cute that she feared she’ll get heart attack.

She might end up dead with his action and his affection. Not to mention he was showing these reactions because of her. That was the sweetest thing she ever saw.

Sehun parked the car at the parking lot inside the huge building. Jiyeon could only imagine how much it’s going to cost Sehun for the entry. It doesn’t seem the entry was for free as only well dressed, ugly attitude or just moody peoples were going in and coming out. Some were too happy to be dancing around in elegant manner like a spirit swinging from one side to the other gracefully. And all this from the glass she saw. She was getting excited what would be inside. She was not the one to attend formal parties or respectful events where people behave so it was a total new sight for her.

She didn’t even realize when Sehun went out to open the door for her, the same gentleman position with a same smile; just a little more enthusiasm in his energy. This made a curiosity spark in her to talk about this. How did Sehun first know about this place, the urge to ask about him and his love for painting… even though she use to not give two s about artsy yet for Sehun, it suddenly seem more interesting than anything else.

Stepping out she felt the cold air brush against her skin lightly. Her hair starts flowing within it just like Sehun’s baby hair were moving like a grass. She chuckled at her thought.

Let me accompany you melody.” Sehun held his hand out for her.

Jiyeon accepted the hand carelessly following the lead inside the large building.

Can you wait for me here? I forgot to buy the ticket. I’ll be right back.” Sehun smiled apologetically. Jiyeon nodded, eyeing people with disgust. Half the population that came had bad fashion sense. Not like she was wearing like a designer but these people were named weird between ordinary one. Like this women, she was wearing light green skirt with light blue shirt. What the hell and on top of that she decided to wear a pink leopard jacket.

Did I take long? Sorry for that.” Sehun said smiling sweetly.

Yeah I waited for long, let’s just get in.” Jiyeon murmured.


Sehun gave the man two tickets earing an entrance and a bow.

Jiyeon’s lips parted in amazement as her eyes wondered around. The paintings were weird for her but the way they were everywhere in different size and shape… it made her feel like she was in a different world.

A chuckle heard from her side and she abruptly turned around. “Sehun stop creeping around!” She nagged but only received a kind smile.

“You seem to be admiring the place. Is it really good or are you pretending?”

Jiyeon bite her lips. “I must admit it’s not that bad.”

“So it’s still bad.”

“No, I mean it’s good.” Jiyeon corrected her mistake.

“That’s what I thought. I usually come here once a month if I’ve time. It relaxes me.” Sehun said, eyeing the dark paintings. The painters’ soul, the thoughts and events in their life… these paintings show their insides to the world. Only a good painter could understand the underlying means of these pieces of arts. Sehun always dreamed to be one but he wasn’t talented enough nor he had enough time to practice to be one, he had to work at early age to stop being depended on his father who had divorced his mother. As a teenager Sehun hated him for doing this and despised his money all the same and quickly involved himself in a life full of responsibilities.

Jiyeon lazily stared at the man talking about drawing. Jiyeon could swear the man repeat the same very boring things every day from the way his voice sounds so low yet enough to be heard by the entire room.

She turned her face to Sehun, who was listening to the man like a good students. But the frown on his brows, his lips dull shape and tears in his eyes tell her he was sleepy but trying to focus. She nudged his elbow and as if he waiting to be called Sehun in a flash spin his head to her making Jiyeon step back in shock.

Clutching her heart she glared at her boyfriend. “What the hell? Stop reacting so fast! That creep the hell out of me.”

Sehun smiled sheepishly. “Sorry.”

Jiyeon just shake her head. “I wanted to ask if we should leave now. I mean… aren’t you getting sleepy in here?”

Sehun nodded with a determined look. “I was waiting for you to complain. Let’s sneak out to not catch people attention.”

Sehun scanned the big room to see what thers were doing. Well apparently they weren’t the only one tired from this. He clutch Jiyeon’s wrist in his, bending his back he dragged Jiyeon to the back door.

 

Once in the car, Sehun smirked to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon raised her eyebrows in question. “What?

It’s time for pool party. Are you planning change into bikini or…”

Jiyeon gave him a hard glare, finally getting the meaning behind his erted smirk. He should try harder than this.

No thank you, I’m not entering the water. I’m just going to listen to music and dance a bit.”

This made Sehun’s smirk dropped and he whined in protest. “Hey you can’t do that! People dive in water in pool parties!”

Jiyeon smacked his shoulder. “Shut up and drive.”

Sehun pouted like a little puppy. “Don’t be like this to me now! You weared those dresses in club and now you’re refusing to wear a bikini? Remember that golden dress-”

Jiyeon smacked his chest to stop him from talking further. “Oh Sehun,” She eyed intimately, her index finger slide down his cheek to his chin seductively. “Are you sure you want me to show my body to every man in there? I thought you were the jealous kind. Would you be okay if I go around in two pieces?” She teased his body by her finger, rolling it on his shoulder.

Sehun gulped, his jaw tightened resulting Jiyeon to smirk devilishly.

If that’s the case, why are we even bothering to go in there?” Sehun questioned his voice raspy.

Jiyeon pulled her fingers away from his shoulder. Leaning on her seat she whispered lowly.

I wonder why, too?”

 

So here it is I guess. Hope you guys like it. I originally planned to write more but decided against it. So thank you guys for subscribing and commenting! You’re the best! ^ ^