Untitled, 2014

Nyongtory [english]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 June 2017, Seoul

All clearly know what to be a warm conversation at that moment - G Dragon 2017 World Tour Act III MOTTE-king Ji Yong is back.

'I heard he was in New York ..'

The visible reflection of the twinkle in the tired face managed to hide another figure that was back cornered - Kwon Ji Yong, when it is very clear if his come back this time he wants to be known as Kwon Ji Yong, not G Dragon - which we have been look in front of the camera.

His solo world opening ended with great success. Various circles from agencies artists and other artists directly give a compliment to him when he returns to the back stage.

Eomma - Appa - even Dami hugged him warm alternately.

Yongbae - Daesung - Chaerin - Dara hugged him after that.

Taehee - dancer -all crew, they did not forget to flatter him.

However ..

Jiyong leaned back on petal back in the makeup room, several times he took his staff's congratulations with a sweet smile. Afterwards he took one side of the daydream as the others began to busy with tidying up,

'My untitled ..'

Next Jiyong closed his eyes. 5 minutes is enough for him to refresh his mind.

Moreover he was convinced that his cell phone would not ring and then there is a call or a message from someone on the other side of the world right now.

18 June 2017, Macau

Like the previous concert, this concert was no less successful.

And Kwon Ji Yong - who really Kwon Ji Yong re-mastered at the end of the show,

'Right now he's in Las Vegas ..' - kheh ..

'My untitled 2014'

Kwon Ji Yong POV

There is nothing strange about the song with titled untitled 2014 that even up to dominate several charts globally. Congrats for me? --tsk! Not.

Even I'm a Kwon Ji Yong - or G Dragon would not be able to write the slashed lyrics if I do not feel how painful. Then everyone speculates that what I'm writing there is a painful thing I've ever felt.

Correct.

Somebody left me --oh! Or I left him, so he hated me 'that time'. Before he understood that the only thing I strive for is him - though ___________ is very difficult to meet him for now, except when we are on the stage.

Sigh!

However_______

Associated with 2014?

It was a difficult time to receive also release.

Chaos, many people think if 2014 is 18 + 8 + 1988, right too. Or the time when the news of G Dragon's romance is broke or whatever, with this and with that, so? - when do I commit? '

In fact?

Do you guys think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter