Behind Untitled, 2014

Nyongtory [english]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Throwback, 12 Sept 2014

Nothing the skinny guy did. He just kept quiet and listened - indeed he did not want to hear anything.

'How could an idol not behave like that?'
'He's drunk? Oh God? '
'After his shameful scandal, he's doing it again now?'
'Why did not he just die?'
'He does not deserve to be an idol.'

The unreasonable facts from netter's comment enough to make him not want to hear much anymore. It's not just painful, but it's outrageous. They are tell this and it's like the most righteous human who to screw someone who has not even been found guilty. So?

Who is to blame?

The man - Kwon Jiyong - though not there, but he is the first - even perhaps the only one - to judge himself, when thousands of out there mouths blame him 'he made like this'

Their relationship is not all right.

Even for a long time.

And the reason is of course the same.

Flashback,

The night before it,

"No one needs to explain again hyung .. I already understand .."

Jiyong again seeks to grab the hand when the owner intends to leave immediately. "There's nothing you understand if you stay like this." - he still wants to dodge. "- You do not understand Seungri .."

For a moment Seungri sighed. Then he let go of Jiyong's hand and walked over to meet with the Kwon man. Together reflect each other's reflections in the interlocking eyeballs.

"You do it because it is your duty. You are a leader then you will do anything to make things all right. I still do not understand how?" Seungri said while playing the tip of his lips to form a straight smile.

However, a fake smile will not be able to deceive a Kwon Jiyong. Moreover the smile of Lee Seunghyun, Jiyong will not be fooled.

Making Jiyong almost evasive to retaliate, before suddenly Seungri resumed his sentence, "- I should be the one to thank you all because of me, my case, my scandal .. Maybe everyone will not stop judging me until I really come out if you do nothing." Then, he ended his sentence with a wider smile.

Jiyong sighed heavily. "You've got to meet her once." - not for no reason. Because "- I want you to know her too." Perhaps that is all the more clear, the point is about their true relationship.

"She's beautiful, she's good, you're right with her, there's a lot of support for your relationship, I just pray for it" Seungri replied again with a warm smile. Then, afterwards Seungri back to move - which again makes Jiyong turned to reach his arm.

Again. Again, Jiyong does not say when Seungri continues, "-Oh ya, I forgot. Gave my thanks to her. Accordingly, you are no longer lonely .." Then? Unlike before, this time Seungri let go of Jiyong's hand quite hard. Afterwards, Lee's man returns to leave Jiyong silent in place.

'Not ---- not so reality ..'

Flashback end

✖✖

Jiyong recalled the last time he had argued with Seungri, namely: the night before the accident happened - still about the same thing. It is also similar to how the debate ends, that is: they can no longer get used to it, they are no longer ordinary - will look fine in front of many people, but it is never good if they are together.

A thousand times is possible, and Jiyong is never tired to re-explain repeatedly. Always about what he does - which has nothing to do with what he does to him - is close to this person and that person, creating this and that news, in short: the goal is the same, read: fool.

Living as a Victory also G Dragon is not an easy matter, what if you have to live life as the two are made into one? They're 'the same' - then? Who can accept?

Victory or G Dragon is a choice from the beginning. That's the figure they choose to know the world. Meaning? Lee Seunghyun also Kwon Jiyong is another figure who will inevitably have to be forgotten - slow and slow - either until then. Maintaining it so complicated, they are fighting so far for a dream that will somehow also happen. The point is time is the determinant.

Also any time that makes Jiyong buried in his figure to be born as a G Dragon.

And maybe any time that makes Jiyong is in this position.

He sits like a living corpse who eavesdrops to hear he has to be this way and so. A thing that never really enters his mind that is still far ahead of the figure that early this morning was found in a reverse Porsche that hit a roadblock.

If it was not for being detained by the manager as well as the big corporate boss who sheltered it, do not ask where Jiyong is right now. He wants to see how he is doing, as well as to make sure he's okay, because if he does not? How does Kwon Jiyong forgive himself? Just for the sake of the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter