Chapter 2

The Roller Coaster Effect
Please log in to read the full chapter

To say that I payed attention in class was an understatement. I would have if wasn't too focused in a certain someone, it wasn't exactly my fault for her to be so eye catching. She was, just sitting there, looking absentmindedly at the window and she looked completely majestic. I was sneaking glances at her for the rest of the classes, she was like a magnet that draws me in. 

One of the many times I glanced at her, she sneezed making her look extremely adorable. I stared at her and smiled but then the worst thing happened. She turned around and she see me seeing her. As soon as I made eye contact with her, I snapped my head towards the wall. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks, god I was caught. She caught me smiling dumbly at her and seeing her. Great, that is great Hwang Eunbi, you are sincerely the best obvious person in the entire world. 

I continued to look at the wall for solid 5 minutes, until I was brave enough and I turned my head slowly towards her and to my luck she was looking at the front with a tiny smile in her face. I realeased a breath I didn't knew I was holding in. I sneaked a peak at her again and again she noticed but this time she smiled at me, her eyes forming crescents, making my heart beat rapidly. I felt my face heat up and I managed to muster a tiny smile. With that weird exchange, I didn't stare at her again neither did she, for the rest of the day.

 

 

The following days went out smoothly. It was Friday and almost the end of the day and I haven't seen neither the girl nor Jung Yerin around school, so I was a bit glad but at the same time disappointed.

As I was walking peacefully in the hallway, I was suddenly attacked by a flying giraffe. The impact made me loose balance and almost crash against the floor but my nearly perfect reflexes prevented the fatal fall.

"SLAPPING BURRITO" as I regained my balance, I was getting a slap in my cheek with a guess what? A burrito.

"What the heck Sowon?!" I almost shouted, massaging the place were I was attacked by the lethal weapon. It doesn't seem like it but, it hurts. 

"You now you love me" she says smiling and trying to look adorable while eating the burrito. I looked at her with disgust and shook my head "I know I do."

"I thought you had a better taste" someone said, making us turn around to see the one and only Eunseo smirking at us.

"Ouch" Sowon said wincing a little but then she became suddenly excited "oh you guys, guess who is in all my classes?"

"Eh, the queen of England?" Asked Eunseo making me giggle and Sowon shook her head.

"Oh, I know I know" I said raising my hand as if I were a little kid "the pear face guy. The one who has a crush on you since elementary."

"No" said Sowon making a disgusted face "oh come one guys, you know who. My crush!"

"Pear face guy?" Asked Eunseo laughing making me crack up at the same time. You see this guy has been courting Sowon since elementary and his face is like the form of a pear, hence the nickname. In my opinion, the guy isn't as bad as he looks and I actually feel sorry for him since he was going to confess to Sowon but he got turned down without even saying anything.

"I really don't know how on earth I'm friends with you two" she says exasperated but then she inhales and said "Eunbi."

"Me?" I asked pointing at myself actually confused for a minute "I'm your crush? Wow, great way of confessing Sowon-ssi but you see, you ain't my type and I don't want to ruin our friendship you know and well I don't date giraffes."

She went from pale to resemble a tomato "not you, you dork. Jung Eunbi." She says expecting us to know who she was, but nope I don't remember hearing another Eunbi that isn't actually me.

Wait, did she just said Jung?

"Nope, doesn't ring any bell" said Eunseo shaking her head

"About this short, bob cut hair, adorable...?" Sowon seemed anxious as we still didn't know who is t

Please log in to read the full chapter