Chapter 3

The Princess Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At Myoui's house

 

 

 

Mrs. Myoui looked worried, there were two men guarding the door. Mina came out of her room and didn't know anything. She thought they were just regular customers. The Debt collector goes to their homes to collect debts.

 

 

 

 A few moments later. The Debt collector and Mr. Myoui came out.

 

The Debt collector upset because of Mr. Myoui does not pay his debts.

 

"Ooh, who is this girl? I want her to work for me and I'll assume all your debts are paid off. " He's interested in Mina.

 

 

Of course, Mr. Myoui did not let the loan shark touch his daughter. Mr. Myoui tried to fight but he was arrested and beaten by the loan shark. Mina and her brother tried to help their father. They are helpless against the loan sharks. The atmosphere is really very chaotic.

 

 

Fortunately, the royal secretary came immediately and stopped them.

 

"What's going on here?" Secretary Jung. At first, the debt collectors did not care, but when the guards took out a gun, they stopped.

 

"I am responsible for protecting all members of the royal family."

 

"... And this girl, she is the Prince's official fiance." Secretary Jung pointed at Mina. The debt collector was of course surprised to hear it.

 

"I believe that no one can protect your life if you disturb them!" Secretary Jung warned them. The loan sharks immediately left Mina's house.

 

Royal messengers and Mina's family sat in the living room.

"The king wants to know how your decision about this marriage."

 

Mina is still confused, she does not know what to answer, she glances at her father and mother.

 

"You've seen how our family is. Do you still want me to marry Prince Yoo? "Mina lowered her head.

 

"You have not done anything wrong, the debt collectors are outrageous."

 

Then Mina thought about something and asked.

 

"If I agree to marry, will my family survive (from those debts)?

 

"You do not have to worry about it, your family will be part of the royal family, so everything will be fine."

Mina tried to smile, though it was very noticeable that it was forced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*That night.

 

At dinner, Mina again had a fight with her sister. Mr. Myoui ordered them to calm down.

"I think there are people outside. Come out and check! "

But Kay refuses and Mina keeps telling Kay to go outside.

 

 

Suddenly Jung's secretary came in and startled them.

 

 

"Sorry I came without permission first. I heard a commotion inside so I thought something happened the last time I came here. "

 

"Then, what are you doing here?" Secretary Jung will answer but Mina interrupts him.

 

"... ahh! is it because Prince Yoo canceled his marriage? " Mina said happily.

 

"Oh haha ​​.., no. The prince never said he would not marry you. "

 

Mina was disappointed to hear it.

 

"I came to deliver a message from the Queen. Queen wants to meet soon with Prince's fiancé. Tomorrow can we go to the Kingdom together with Prince Yoo? "

 

"Tomorrow?" Mina is shocked, though she knows sooner or later she will surely be invited to the kingdom, but she does not think the time is tomorrow.

 

"...Yes."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*That same night

 

 

The prince of Tzuyu and his mother Lady Chou Sooji arrived at their house, they rented a rather large house even though his mother said little. But he does not matter because soon they will move to the palace.

 

 

"This house is big enough for both of us."

 

His mother, however, seemed dissatisfied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*At another place.

 

 

 

There are two people practicing boxing. And Tzuyu mother called one of them.

 

"Do you remember me?"

 

" Of course. Lady Chou.

 

" I need your help."

 

"I'll do anything."

 

Both seem to think of evil plans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Back to Mina

 

 

That night, Mina could not sleep. She looked at the necklace of her grandfather and felt restless about her wedding. Someone knocked on the door of her room and Mina who was asleep. Mr. Myoui came over and sat down by the side of the mattress, he looked at his daughter sadly.

 

 

"Whatever you decide, do not worry because the four of us will try to get through it together."

 

 

Her mother also went into her room.

 

"Let Mina think about her own decisions. Even though Mina only 18 years old, we must respect Mina's decision. "

 

 "Everything will be all right." Myoui her daughter's hair.

 

"I know you have your dream and you want to help us, but your life is your own, no matter what your decision, we can go through it together."

Mrs. Myoui kissed her daughter.

 

After her father and mother left her room, Mina opened her eyes, she paused and went back to thinking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*The next day

 

 

 

Apparently, the news has spread, the media already know who the fiancee of the Crown Prince and many journalists who gathered in front of Mina's house.

her parents and Kay blocking journalists from entering the house, the journalists are very curious about the face of the Crown Princess's candidate.

 

"My daughter is a good girl, I will let Mina be interviewed later." Mr. Myoui tried to block them. But the journalists kept pressing for interviews.

 

Mina who did not find her mother at home walked out of the house, still with a sleepy face and messy hair.

 

"I do not want to marry him!" she yells.

 

The reporters spotted Mina and began to swarm into the driveway to photograph Mina. Mina was surprised to see that.

 

"What? ... YES !! Do not take my drawings at will! "

Mina tried to cover her face with her hands. Mina immediately ran into the home.

Mr. and Mrs. Myoui and Kay also try to hold them, and finally, they can close the gate home.

Mina sat in the living room with annoyance.

 

"Wah .. Our Princess Mina is now very famous." Kay excited

 

"I do not want to marry him."

 

 

TV then broadcast news about the royal in-laws.

 

 

"You can not deny anymore, look!"

 

Mina was upset and embarrassed because she was so ugly in the photo.

 

"It seems like I really have no choice." Mina whined.

 

Her father and mother felt happy to hear that Mina agree to marry the Prince.

 

"So, do you agree?" Mina looked at her parents in disbelief.

 

Mina is upset that she only one who sad with this marriage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*In the Palace

 

 

 

Jeongyeon saw the news that morning, he looked annoyed. But he did not say anything and just sighed.

 

Meanwhile, Nayeon who is training also saw the news that morning, Jeongyeon who will marry the common people named Myoui Mina. Nayeon was surprised and of course, she did not like the news.

 

 

That morning, the reporters have also gathered in the schoolyard, they are banned from entering the building so they just wait outside.

 

 

Mina arrives at school using a scarf to hide, but she accidentally bumps into one of the reporters and her scarf is off. The reporters recognized her and started to surround her, they wanted to ask for an interview.

 

Mina tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter