final

tied up

he kisses the other boy so softly but so teasingly, knowing what the other wants. the other wants , of course he does, but there are some different things on his mind. the lips leave each other and a slight whimper leaves the other boy's lips.

"i do know what you want, sicheng", he says, a teasing tone in his voice. the boy whimpers some more while the other watches as the other is tied up in the chair, nothing leaving his lips, just soft whimpers that he loves to hear. yuta loves it. he loves the sounds sicheng makes when he's under control. he loves how the boy's eyes move and watch every single movement yuta makes. yuta loves it - being the center of sicheng's attention. he wants it.

sicheng's breathing sharpens as yuta traces his body with the tips of his fingers. lower and lower, almost touching the bulge in sicheng's too tight boxers. yuta checks the collar hanging from sicheng's neck - everything is perfect. sicheng being there in front of him, completely under control - that's what yuta likes. no, he loves it. he loves the way the boy looks with the messy hair, the black leather choker, a tank top that exposes sicheng's chest way too much and of course those black tight boxers that expose the curve of sicheng's - and now also the growing bulge.

"what do you want?" he whispers to sicheng's ear and watches as the boy groans. it's hot, yes it is, it's so unlike sicheng that yuta could come just from hearing that sound but no - he's the master now, and it's time to play with his little kitten.

"j - just... damn.... get inside of me already", sicheng whispers, his breathing sharpening as yuta's fingers trace his bulge teasingly.

"oh, kitten. you think it's so easy? let me make you feel even more good", yuta says and lowers sicheng's boxers, exposing his .

as yuta takes sicheng's whole length he keeps their eyes together. after all, he wants to see his kitten enjoying.