Someday

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is inspired by the song Someday by Nina, listen to it while reading! xoxo

Kim Jongin is very popular in their university. They call him the hot package. Even though he's known as biual, it doesn't stop him from being popular. Not just because of his good looks and hot body, but also because of his intelligence, kindness and talent– which is dancing. He's known as one of the best dancers in SM High, along with his bestfriend, Taemin.

 

"Come on, dude. Anyone will do anything just to be yours!"

Jongin chuckles and shakes his head. Taemin has a point, a lot of girls and boys confess to him everyday. Giving him gifts, letters and all. But he will just politely reject them.

Why?

Because his heart is already taken by someone else.

Jung Soojung.

 

Simple type of girl. Nerdy. Bookworm. Smart. Introvert.

Exactly opposite of Jongin, many would say that she's not his type but Jongin didn't know when it happened, it just hit him. He's inlove with her.

He stares at her every chance he gets. Although they are classmates in some of their classes, they never really had a conversation because Soojung is too socially awkward to even speak a full sentence to Jongin. That's why whenever Soojung is performing in class, he can't keep himself from smiling.

And Jongin is afraid to make a move because he thinks that she is not interested in him.

 

But then the day came when he and Soojung officially became a couple.

Maybe because of Taemin's nonstop scolding and advising for him to just man up and make a move.

Maybe because Soojung is just too beautiful to let go.

Or maybe because they are really meant to be together.

But it didn't happen as fast as you think, he was rejected countless times because she thinks Jongin's a playboy and is not serious about her.

But he pursued her. He proved to her that his intentions are pure and he really love her. That he's willing to do anything for her.

 

Someday you're gonna realize

One day you'll see this through my eyes

By then I won't even be there

I'll be happy somwhere even if I cared

 

Of course, not many people are happy with the news that Kim Jongin is dating a nobody in their university. It even came to a point that Soojung got bullied and was threatened to breakup with Jongin. They almost didn't last long but Jongin used the perks of being popular to protect Soojung and their relationship from people who will try to break them apart.

He pulled Soojung close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist, "Nobody touches Soojung. She's mine. Hurt her, you'll suffer. Mark. My. Word." and then he kissed her on the lips, in front of everyone. As if marking his territory.

Since that day, Soojung was never bullied again. Some students avoided her, some befriended her.

 

Jongin invited her to their house because he wanted her to meet his family. He's the youngest son and he has an older sister. Kim family welcomed Soojung with arms wide open, smiles and hugs.

"Welcome to the family!"

Soojung blushed and smiled, "T-thank you!"

They chitchat while having dinner. Jongin's mom and sister keep on complimenting Soojung, telling her that she looks beautiful and lovely. Jongin's dad was really happy to know that his son is serious when it comes to relationship.

Soojung felt like she's really part of Kim family. The meeting with Jongin's family ended happily and they told her to visit often.

But what saddens Jongin..

"So.. when will I get to meet your family?" He asked excitedly, for the nth time since Soojung met the Kim family. They've been together for half a year now but Soojung never even opened up about it. He is really looking forward to meet her family.

Soojung just keep on avoiding the topic, saying "they know you no need to meet them", that will leave a pout on Jongin's face.

"Come on, baby." He wraps his arms around her waist, backhugging her, burrying his face on her neck, "I wanna meet my soon to be in-laws."

Soojung breaks away from his hug and looks at him, "You c-can't meet them.. they don't want me to have a boyfriend till I finish college.."

Jongin's jaw drops, "W-what?! I thought they know me...?"

"I'm sorry, baby.." Soojung covered her face with her hand and started sobbing, "I just.. don't want to upset you.. I'm sorry.. they want me to focus on my studies."

Jongin was so upset with her. But seeing his girlfriend cry because of him is making him upset with his self.

He pulled her and hugged her tight, "Hush, baby.. I understand.. I love you."

 

I know you don't really see my worth

You think you're the last girl on earth

Well I've got news for you

I know that I'm not that strong

But it won't take long, it won't take long..

 

Soojung visits Kim's residence every week. If they are not out on a date, Jongin and her would spend time together at his room, cuddled up in bed, binge watching their favorite movies and series and having food trip. She's gotten closer with his family especially to his sister, Jung ah.

"You know what? You should have a total makeover!" Jung ah suggested, "You're really pretty, but no offense, okay? You look too plain!"

Although Soojung didn't show any signs of it, she felt offended. For all the time she's spent with Jongin's family, she learned that Jung ah is a straightforward person.

"Come on! You should dress up! Put makeup on! Curl your hair or straigthen it sometimes, bring out the best of your looks!"

"But noona! She's already beautiful, with or without makeup on." Jongin complains, "Probably a lot of guys would chase her if you do that! She's mine!"

Not that Soojung wanted any guys to chase her, but she felt her self-esteem lowered down because of what her boyfriend said.

Am I really too plain and boring?

Not minding what Jongin said, she made up her mind and told Jung ah, "Let's do it."

 

Someday someone's gonna love me

The way I wanted you to need me

Someday someone's gonna take your place

One day I'll forget about you

You'll see I won't even miss you

Someday.. someday

 

Their relationship isn't all rainbows and unicorns, just like any other couples, they fight but will always end up with a make out after they make up.

Ever since Soojung had t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter