The First Chapter

Bye, My Love

It all started with a baby being born....

HOLD UP!!! WE AREN'T GOING THAT FAR. yet. lol.

Anyways, at EXO High school-

"You're so boring."

"Well, I'm sorry okay Baekhyun?"

"Ehh. I'll tell the story this time, okay?"

"Fine~ Welp, see ya'll at the end of the chapter! Bye~~~"

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

I was just walking in the hallsways trying to give some papers to the other classrooms. I was so tired that day. I stood up late trying to finish my homework and study. To be honest, I look like I like school and stuff, you know like a goody-two shoe. Well, I don't but I only get good grades because my parents force me too. Anyways, I guess I accidently walk the wrong way so I saw something that I shouldn't have. I saw this guy, the bad boy in our school, Park Chanyeol. I try to avoid him because if I got suspended or in trouble my parents would kill me. But whatever, so I saw him and this girl (his girlfriend? I don't know?) making out. I think he saw me but I quickly dashed out of that place. As I was trying to catch my breath Chanyeol appeared out of no where. I ran as fast as my short legs could take me and ended up in a random classroom. I prayed to who ever out there would hear me and not let Chanyeol find me. Ever. After a couple of minutes I went out and went to the classroom I never had a chance to go to because of a certain some one  *ahem* Chanyeol. I was even more tired than before. I was fast but I didn't have much stamina. Anyways, class was so boring I swear I slept but I don't remember. So, time skip and here we are at lunch. I met up with my friends Kyungsoo and Luhan. We ate at our original table. It was a regular day (except for the Chanyeol incident) until some kid pulled me out of the cafeteria and to be honest I don't know where. I looked up and saw that the "kid" how pulled me was no other than Park Chanyeol himself. I looked around and it was a classroom. I was suprised no one was there! Ayways, I tried to escape but this delinquent pinned me to a wall. I think my heart skipped a beat but probably because I was shocked.

"Yah! Let me go! Aish." I just had to say something. I have a lot sass you know.

"Was it you?" Chanyeol asked.

His voice was so deep by the way.

"Me what? If you're going to ask me something, say it properly. Kids these days."

"Was it you who saw us?"

"Umm... *internally screamming whether to say I did or did not* I didn't, you probably got the wrong person." I'm dying by the way. What if he's psychic? He could see right through me. Help mother!

"You're a damn liar." Dang it. He is psychic and why are his sentences so short?

"Okay, you caught me. So, what? You got a problem?" Damn my sassiness, always getting me into trouble.

Is Chanyeol not going to say anything? It's like been a minute and he's just staring at my face. Do I have something on my face?!?! Whatever.

"Um, are you going to tell me why?"

"Shhh." Oh okay. Wait. Did he just tell me to shush. Nah.

"Okay you are not some one close to me to start telling me to shush because we don't know each other okay? Plus will you tell me why or not? I'm tired of this place, this stance, and you. Now let me go!" I struggled a lot but being small, I have a disavange. I'm not weak but I'm just small and he is stronger than me.

"Keep whatever you saw and what I did to you today a secret or you'll regret it."

He said a lot. Like that's the most words he has even said, even in class he don't speak that much. What are his grades actually? Anyways, he said I'll regret it, I'm "so" scared. What's the worst that could happpen?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*PAUSE* Present time

"Actually I regret not listening to him the first time."

"I heard that Baek!"

"Oh no, Chanyeol heard. Well, back to the story."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess." I don't want to get on his bad side. Rather stay out of trouble.

"Good."

Then, Chanyeol just walked out like nothing happened.

Did he just leave me here? Whatever. I'm hungry!

"KYUNGSOO, LUHAN!!! WAIT UP!!!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Well, that's the end of the first chapter for Bye, My Love. I wish I can write more but I have homework and school is tomorrow. I need more inspiration too. I want to cry, it's too short for my taste. I guess I will live with it. See ya'll next time I update! Bye Hyungs and Noonas!