Chapter 3

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin arrived at the training area at 7:56 am and changed her clothes to a yellow fitted shirt matching with blue short pants and found Hyun Joong is already there and has changed clothes a white shirt with short ready for the lesson diving "Good Morning Mr. Kim" Hyun Joong look at his watch and turn his face to Somin "3 late 1 absent. 5 absences drop. I thought I had made it clear yesterday ms. Jung" and Somin respond "Mr. Coach , I'm just 2 minutes late and I got late in dressing room. But I promise this won't happen again sorry for keep you waiting" with her teasing cute smile and walk towards  the pool. Hyun Joong didn't utter any words but instead follow her and they start the lesson by Hyun Joong introduction to diving. 
" the lesson is going to be more practical than oral. After a short briefing and demonstration you're going to do it right away as I instructed and showed you" Somin listening with all her mind and heart and Hyun Joong continue "Diving requires tremendous mental power and focus
 People think diving is very difficult sport but there are pretty ways to learn it pretty easily" Somin just nodded her head and absorbing the idea as they are heading to diving board platform and Hyun Joong continue showing the diving board the height and explaining about the platform diving board and spring board. As Somin can swim but cannot dive as she fear the height she even never had experienced going on roller coaster which every child wanted to as she's afraid of height now she's standing on 3 miter platform  diving board trying to look down but her fear making her weak and trembling. She's sweating and her knees is shaking and Hyun Joong notice it as she close her eyes put her hand crossbones on her chest "ottokae? I can do this. Fighting!" She whisper to herself." Hyun Joong cough made Somin turns he face to Hyun Joong and she see 2 girls at age around 11 with Hyun Joong greeting her "Good Morning ms. Jung! We are coach Kim demonstrator for today." Somin forgot her fear and smile widely to the girls. "Hello girls you're so cute. What's your name? "I'm susi" "I am Nana" both girls answered. " aigoo, you two are already good at diving right?" "Yes. We are going to attend national compition next month." Susi respond Nana continue "coach Kim is a good coach" Somin look at Hyun Joong who shows nothing on his facial expression Somin pouted "shhh"  Hyun Joong noticed in his mind "she's cute just like the girls.kekke" and broke the conversation between the 3 "let's start?" "Yes. Coach. Susi and Nana answer in chorus.

The girls went up to the platform 3 miter board as ordered by thier coach Kim; Hyun Joong and So Min sit on a bench to watch over the demonstration at the same time Hyun Joong HJ explain it briefly before the girls perform 
Hyun Joong: "There are 4 basic types of diving which is A, B, C, D diving each has thier own degree of difficulty and easy way to learn." He conyinue while So Min is looking at him listening carfully. "The key in diving is the strenght of your back and abdomen that would make you safe from being injured" Somin respond before he continue "So if I fail to do the diving properly i might got injured?" 
Hyun Joong: "Yes. You're going to hurt each part of you that would hit the water and you might got bruise. That's why you should be mentally physically ready, focus." Somin nodded as she looking at Hyun Joong and Hyun Joong proceed "Type A - straight position dive with no bend at the hips or knees. (Considered the hardest of the four)" and signal the girls to show it how. The girls perform thier diving Somin was "wow!" form w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter