Chapter 9

Fall For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere is bit akward for the supposed partner so it's switch to have a wonderful atmosphere.  Sang Bum start chatting with So Min and Hyun Joong chatting with Soo Eun. Once in a while Somin catches Hyun Joong eyes the other couple too. The idea of having lunch together is actually fun but since the partner isn't alone they can't really express themeselves as they are. Sang Bum come to conclusion after lunch "I'll drive So Eun to office Ms. Somin, hope you don't mind."  "Aaaaniyaa... sure I don't mind." "How about me? I don't have my car and my driver isn't  with me since I came with you" Hyun Joong slapped. "You can drive ms. Somin to her office then we'll met there or else you wait here?" Sang Bum respond Somin's eyes widened.  Surely there's no way out of this plan. She's mean if she will let Hyun Joong wait rather than drive to her office. "It's ok, he can have a ride in my car. I'll drive" Somin responded. Sang Bum stood up without waiting any respond from So Eun and Hyun Joong. Simply lead So Eun out. So Eun can't  deny the offer of Sang Bum since she sense it's actually a set up for the two akward partner who had actually spent many times together but today so different. Hyun Joong and Somin left with no choice than going together. "Pls..let me drive" Hyun Joong utter while both of them walking out the restaurant. Somin didn't refuse and give him the key. While seated inside the car "seems like everyone around us getting us together all time" somins utter after releasing a calm sigh with her pretty smile . "Belived me, I have no idea about this." Hyun Joong respond. Somin chuckle "no worry. It's fine though. We must learn to set ourself by our own. If not we will always be akward infront of them" Hyun Joong turn his head to Somin and found Somin smiling at him and continue driving. For a while the atmosphere is silent. Somin turn on the music player of her car "words I want to say" her favorite song. (P.S: I'm listening to this song while writing this chapter. Kekekkee ! XD ) They finally arrived to the office. "So how about  Saturday? after our diving class well go out?" Hyun Joong asked awkwardly without even looking at Somin. It's a respond to what Somin had said 15 minutes ago. That they should learn to set thierselves by thier own "You can pick me up anytime than those days. We agreed of going with the flow right? I'll be at my parents house this weekend so I won't go out for those days unless to the training center." Somin explained. "I'm going to training center after this, I'll be off at 4 pm. How about you?" Hyun Joong answered I'll be off at  5 usually at 8 , depends on my work load at studio." Somin respond. "I'll pick you up by 5" they both get out of the car. So Eun is waiting for So Min . Sang Bum and Hyun Joong then left. So Eun released a big sigh! "Somin ah, Sang Bum is asking me for a real date. I mean he wants to court me" "wow that's great! He is cool handsome, everything is in him!" Somin simply respond her best friend smiling happily. "Ohh really? So you're dating Hyun Joong for real? Everything is with him too " Somin got silent. "Nope. We will try to get out of all arrangement and find our  own distiny" Somin answer in a low voice. So Eun sense something isn't right. " yaah! You like him he likes you what's the matter? Why dont you make it real" ding.. they  arrived to thier studio. Greet everyone. Start working. After an hour Mrs. Kim arrived. "Good afternoon Mrs. Kim. This is the flash drive that Hyun Joong, Mr. Kim Hyun Joong bought here in the morning and he asked me to give it to you." Lowering her head biting her lips knowing she slipped saying "Hyun Joong" instead of Mr. Kim Hyun Joong. Mrs. Kim laugh and pat her shoulder "Thank you my dear. I'm so happy that finally I found someone that my son like" Somin race her face to Mrs. Kim with her red chick . She's blushing everyone in studio seems heard it. Mrs Kim again "listen everyone, So Min is the only girl I set up date with my son that turns out good. A little while I will announce their engagement officially." Turn her back out of studio leaving Somin dumbfounded. Somin gulp then walk slowly to her desk.   "Pabo, what situation I had mingled in. I should have not agreed to date his son. I should have just continue my admiration to my coach. This is complicated" releasing sigh while leaning to her desk. So Eun is busy with her stuff. Somin started to work again after a while. Hours passed by so fast. 5 pm her heart seems dancing, So Eun had left at 4 pm earlier than her since she need to finish her design at home. Hyun Joong has arrived before 5 o'clock "I haven't get her number yet" after a while Somin appear knocking his window car. Hyun Joong came out to oepn the car for Somin to sit. "How about my car?" "I'll call my driver to send it at your apartment" Hyun Joong respond. Silent occupied until Hyun Joong asked "am I going to send you home directly?" "Don't you have any plan of taking me for dinner?" Somin respond. Hyun Joong smile "it's still early for dinner." "Bring me home , I'll wash up and change then we'll go for dinner. Somin commanded "Really? And how about me? Gonna wait for your 2 to 3 hours of your preparation? Hyun Joong responded while parking the car. "How did you know thats how long I prepare myself?" Somin asked blinking her her puppy eyes  Hyun Joong smile "she's so cute" in his mind. 

"Really your commanding me to wait for that long? Am I just sitting here in my car?" Hyun Joong said. "I never had bring any man to my apartment." "Why? You never been in a relationship?" "I've been, but when I was still studying and that was when I was sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter