Couple bracelets

Ravenclaw Seeker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is so damn slow, I know xD but I hope you are patient hihihi

Thank you for the support <3

 

 

Kihyun woke up feeling extremely happy that Monday morning. Not only would he be able to start his magic classes again but he also had that gorgeous bracelet circling his wrist; the best Christmas present he ever received. He stared at it for a few seconds, recalling Changkyun’s smile after he said he loved it and he couldn’t help to blush a little. The pink haired knew he was acting stupidly though, as long as no one saw him, he would be alright. Changkyun didn’t seem to judge him whenever he acted soft around him and that made him trust the boy more each day. Maybe being his friend wouldn’t be that bad after all. They both had a mistaken opinion about each other and they were willing to fix that - without anyone knowing -.

He sat up on his bed and looked around. The boys dormitory didn’t seem so dark that morning and he knew it was due his good mood. The dim green lights felt like sunlight to his eyes and he didn’t wait to get up. Hyungwon was sleeping beside him with his curtains closed and the windows of the room showed the bottom of Hogwarts lake. Kihyun stared at the creatures swimming around the deep waters for a few seconds, contemplating if he should leave Hyungwon there or wake him up like every day of their lives. He ended up moving the green and silver curtains aside and slapping Hyungwon’s head with his tiny but heavy hand, making him jump in surprise. “Get up, lazy sod” the pink haired kicked his and Hyungwon growled in annoyance. “We need to eat something before Defense Against the Dark Arts, idiot” he added but, seeing no response, he rolled his eyes and left the boys dormitory without saying a word.

The Common Room was almost empty, only a few girls and boys were there chatting or reading. Kihyun saw Hollie reading a sign on the board and he wasted no time to go check on it too. “Hi, Hollie” the pink haired greeted and his friend greeted back, pointing at the sign with a bright smile on her face.

“Look! Apparition class!” Hollie yelled in enthusiasm. “I imagine you’ll do it” she said and Kihyun nodded.

If you are seventeen years of age, or will turn seventeen on or before the 31st of August next, you are eligible for a twelve-week course of Apparition Lessons from a Ministry of Magic Apparition instructor. Please sign below if you would like to participate.

Cost 12 Galleons.

“I’m so gad I already turned 17” Kihyun sighed in relieve, taking his quill out from his backpack to sign with his name. He didn’t realize his bracelet was completely visible while he was doing so and he got extremely surprised when Hollie grabbed his wrist. The girl stared at it, completely amazed by it until the pink haired took his arm away from her. He was about to cover it with his robe but it would be too obvious Changkyun gave it to him if he did that. “Don’t touch me, you know I hate it” he whined, pretending he wasn’t hiding anything.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to” Hollie apologized. “I was just looking at that gorgeous bracelet you have” she tried to grab his arm again but Kihyun lifted it before she could. “Okay, I get it, no touching” she looked at the shinning object with a smile. “Who gave it to you?” she asked and Kihyun quickly invented something.

“My aunt” he lied. “She made it for me” he said with confidence, sounding convincing to Hollie. The bracelet he was wearing went against all his pure blood principles. Firstly, it was made by Muggles; something Kihyun would not accept months ago. And secondly, Changkyun gave it to him for Christmas; other thing that was completely unacceptable for him months ago. Kihyun wondered if he was making a good decision though it didn’t feel wrong, it felt more than right, it felt amazing - and kind of weird at the same time -.

“Your aunt has a very nice taste” Hollie commented and Lucy appeared behind her, looking sleepy. “It looks familiar to me tough... I’ve seen a similar bracelet somewhere... I just cannot recall where...” Hollie crossed her arms on her chest and thought about it. Kihyun’s heart started racing when he heard those words but he pretended nothing happened and raised his shoulders, playing dumb. Lucy frowned, not understanding anything. She rested her chin on her sister’s shoulder and closed her eyes, making a snoring sound. “We are taking Apparition class” Hollie turned around to tell her sister about the class and Kihyun sighed in relieve.

“Yay! I’ll finally be able to go from my bedroom to the dining room without any effort” the slightly younger sister said, making them laugh. Lucy was happy because suffered every time she had to get up from her bed or the sofa. Hollie always told them how much she slept during summer vacation and she made the perfect combination with Hyungwon because he did exactly the same thing - Kihyun still hated the idea of Lucy confessing to Hyungwon though and he was planning to keep it from happening -. The tall one would surely be delighted to hear they’d finally have Apparition class. “Kihyunnie, I just remembered” Lucy interrupted his thoughts - he did not admit he was thinking about Changkyun again but... maybe he was... just maybe -. “How rude of Changkyun not to give you a present... aren’t you mad? You seem to be in a good mood since we got back to the Common Room last night but you were extremely furious at dinner” she was showing that confident smile on her face again and Kihyun did not like that at all. He had to pretend he was still mad but he wasn’t sure if he could trust himself.

“He’s just mudblood trash, he’s lower than a house-elf” the pink haired acted angry though his thoughts were betraying him. ‘He’s a nice person’ his mind was almost screaming at him and he was scared of the possibility of screwing everything up. He couldn’t let the Bloom sisters know about his recent friendship with his previous Ravenclaw enemy because he knew them. Those two were devils; always sneaking around to mind other people’s business, even if no one called them. “He acted like a prick and he deserves to suffer” his mouth moved but he wasn’t sure what those sounds that were coming out from it were. ‘I should give him something for Christmas too...’ he thought, keeping his angry face. “And I’m in a good mood because I don’t give a damn about that filthy mudblood! He cannot control me and I’m not wasting my time and my energy in someone like him” he talked more and more, hoping it was convincing enough.

“Wow, that was more than I expected to hear” the sisters talked in unison like many other times. “I don’t think you don’t care about him, I think it affected you more than you wanted to and you are mad at yourself for that” Hollie said to then hi-five with her minutes younger sister. ‘So.Bloody.Annoying’

“Why do you always have conclusions about everything?! Can’t you think like actual human beings for just an hour or two so I can relax around you?!” Kihyun exploded and the girls showed him those knowing smiles he hated that much. “Oh, shut up! I’ll wait for you at the Great Hall” he sighed in annoyance.

“Oh! I’ll wake Hyungwon up” Lucy said.

“Good luck with that” the pink haired decided there was no point in being mad at those two. “And I still don’t get why girls can go up to the boys dormitory but boys cannot go up to the girls dormitory; it’s absurd” Kihyun shook his head in disbelief.

“Maybe because they don’t trust boys?” Hollie pointed out the obvious. “Wait, I’ll go with you, grumpy man” she added and started following him. “I’m ready and I don’t feel like watching Lucy being all touchy with Hyungwon”

“Hey!” they heard from behind but they didn’t stop walking to the Great Hall.

 

 

 

Changkyun was trying to translate the new Ancient Runes they were learning with Professor Babbling. He had his Runes Dictionary on his desk with a piece of parchment next to it. His head hurt a little and he was thankful his classmates remained silent during those lessons. Not many sixth year students were taking that class; just Belle, Leo from Slytherin, Trevor from Gryffindor, Theodore from Ravenclaw, Bryony and Hyunwoo from Hufflepuff and him. It was one of the quietest times of the day and he enjoyed translating. His hand moved fast, writing the words with his quill. He stopped only to charge it with more ink and Belle did the same, asking him a few questions from time to time. The two friends liked comparing their work to be sure they weren’t mistaken though they almost never had to change anything. Professor Babbling was proud of all her students and she didn’t doubt they would get ‘Outstanding’ in every exam.

“When you finish, you are free to leave, my dears” the woman said, breaking the pleasant silence her students created. Changkyun didn’t even heard her, he was so immersed in his translation nothing got him distracted. It was one of his biggest strengths, his ability of concentration. It was what Kihyun took to his advantage when they fought every day. He could throw a curse at him out loud and he didn’t realize it because he was too concentrated. ‘Why am I thinking about him again?’ he asked himself, spacing out for two seconds before translating some more Runes. He was almost finished and he would be able to rest for a while with Belle, Jooheon and Robert if he managed to leave the classroom earlier. Changkyun was sure Belle was almost done too. ‘Kihyun never smiled at me like that before... does that mean something?’ he stopped again, shook his head and kept on writing. “He did laugh in front of me before though...” he said it out loud and everyone stared at him in confusion. Changkyun had been thinking a lot about Kihyun the two weeks he was away from Hogwarts and he even asked his mother where did she buy his bracelet so he could give Kihyun one. It was a good decision but the bad thing was he couldn’t stop recalling that smile. It wasn’t like the pink haired’s usual ones; it was soft, almost shy. His flushed cheeks and his half moon shaped eyes combined perfectly with his white teeth and he looked adorable; something he never imagined. “Weird” he said out loud again, not realizing it.

“What is weird, Changkyun?” Bryony asked and he jumped in surprise, finally turning around to find everyone staring at him.

“What? I didn’t say anything” Changkyun frowned and Bryony chuckled.

“Cute” the Hufflepuff girl smiled at him and he returned to his translation without saying anything, finally completing it. Changkyun and Belle gave their parchments to Professor Babbling at the same time and got up from their chairs. The black haired was about to leave when a hand grabbed his wrist. He became nervous when he found Bryony there, showing her brightest grin to him. Changkyun knew it was better to tell her he was gay but he didn’t know if it was a good idea. What if Bryony got mad at him and told everyone? Kihyun would definitely stop his good treatment towards him if he found out. “Hey, I’ve been contemplating if I should tell you this or not but I came to the conclusion it is now or never” Bryony started and the black haired knew she would confess. ‘Help’ he thought, turning to look at a confused Belle. The latter waved her hand at him and pointed at the staircase to let him know she would go to the Great Hall to find Jooheon. ‘Bloody hell’ Changkyun cursed mentally and then looked at Bryony with a convincing smile - or at least he tried -. “I like you” the girl started playing with her short brown locks in nervousness and Changkyun couldn’t find the right words to answer.

“I’m sorry, Bryony” the Ravenclaw boy apologized and saw Bryony shaking her head, assuring everything was okay, that she didn’t mind about it. “I think I like someone else but I know someone who’s crazy about you” Changkyun didn’t know if it was a good idea but he should at least try. “Hoseok is a good boy and I think you should give him a chance” Bryony widened her eyes after hearing his words. “I mean, isn’t he handsome?” he made her laugh a bit and he laughed too - he didn’t know if it was out of nervousness or not -.

“I didn’t know Hoseok liked me” Bryony confessed, making Changkyun feel a bit guilty. Hoseok assured him he already confessed more than once to Bryony but, apparently, everything was a lie.

“I thought he told you” the black haired scratched his nape nervously. “Please don’t tell him anything, he’s killing me if he finds out” Changkyun begged and Bryony nodded with a toothless smile resting on her features.

“Well... I hope you keep on talking to me after hearing my silly confession” the Hufflepuff girl said and Changkyun was feeling better knowing she wasn’t mad at him or something. “I’ll think about what you said about Hoseok... thank you” Bryony patted his shoulder and started walking downstairs, leaving the back haired there with a clouded mind. ‘Why did I say I like someone? I don’t like an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter