Spiral Of Insanity

Pictures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spiral Of Insanity

Words: 1944

 

The spiral of insanity — That's where Chanyeol was losing himself with every glance of the smaller. It was like the spiral his body in, hardening his breath and crowding his mind with every passing second while Baekhyun stayed the point where everything was resolving around.

Something was wrong, and Chanyeol was aware of it. It was crystal clear, but the taller had always preferred to run after illusions than accepting the truth. Who can even judge him, an illusion is such an easier option compared to the cruel truth.

A smile curved up on his lips as he imagined Baekhyun's warm embrace and the scent which had filled his nose. Summer. He had smelled like a warm, summer day.. fresh cut green grass, flowers and even the summer rain. All in all, he knew that he was addicted to his wonderful scent and that he desired more, so much more.

— More than he could get, more than the smaller could give him. Too much for his own liking.

What was happening to him? Why couldn't he stop thinking about the smaller for a single second.. Was this what happened to people when they fall in love?

He ran a hand through his thick hair, the clock's sound echoing in his ears as he stared at his white wall, Baekhyun's features not leaving his mind for a single second. Stop thinking, brain. A grown left his lips as his eyes drifted to the other side of the room, staring at the pictures glued on Chanyeol's wall. His whole wall was covered in Baekhyun's beauty, his wide smile captured on it. Perfection.

"Chanyeol? You have to go to school! Get up NOW!" His father's voice echoed in his ears as he sighed in annoyance, his eyes still on Baekhyun's beauty. I don't want to. He moved up in a slow pace, heading towards the door before vanishing into the darkness of the hall.

 

***

 

His eyes were fixated on the blackboard in front of him, a thousand of thoughts running through his already crowded mind and people staring at him from all possible sides. A smile curved up on his lip, Baekhyun's features still printed in his mind, his thoughts completely high from the smaller. He played with his fingers while he was chained in his thoughts, not realizing what his teacher was saying and the stares he was receiving. He didn't care.

Not anymore.

The school's bell suddenly hit his ears, echoing in them loudly. He was pulled out of his daydream, glancing through his surrounding before standing up from the wooden chair, moving to the halls in a fast pace. Chanyeol could feel the stares and all the mocking voices surrounding him, but successfully ignored them, walking towards the cafeteria with a wide smile on his lip. Baekhyun.

A shimmer covered his dark orbs as he laid his eyes on the boy he just couldn't forget. His scent still filling his nostrils and his warm embrace still giving him chills all over his skin. His special one. Baekhyun's eyes met his, a smile appearing on the other's face as he waved at Chanyeol, the taller's heart thumping faster than usual, almost exploding out of his chest. Love feels wonderful.

He slowly approached him, his heart still beating in a fast pace and sweat starting to cover his forehead and hands. Sitting on a table with Baekhyun. He had never sat with anyone before. Baekhyun titled his head, watching how Chanyeol sat down next to him in nervousness, a smile making its way to his lips. Cute.

"Why're you nervous? I won't eat you."

"I-I-" Chanyeol exhaled heavily, staring at the surface of the table in front of him. "I k-know. I'm s-sorry."

"It's fine, Chanyeol." Chanyeol smiled lightly, putting his bag on the table as he opened it slowly, grabbing his water bottle out of it with shaky hands, sweat drops touching the surface of the table. That's really embarrassing. Baekhyun smiled widely, watching how Chanyeol drank out of his bottle nervously before stuffing it back into his bag.

"Chanyeol?"

"Y-yes."

Baekhyun smiled, running a hand through his hair. "Do you have your camera with you?" My camera? Chanyeol nodded in fast pace, fishing his immense camera out of his bags before handing it to Baekhyun, who glanced at the object for a moment of silence, the smile still present on his face.

"Could I maybe take a picture?"

"O-Of course!" Baekhyun giggled at Chanyeol's nervousness, leading the camera to his eyes, so that he could cap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter