Final

Creep

 

Baekhyun groans. The sunlight streams through their too-thin curtains and fills the room with a bright, morning glow. 

He turns to his side, searching for his boyfriend so he could warm up, but sees nobody besides him.

 

"Chanyeol?" he asks groggily, rubbing his eyes.

 

"Baek?" a voice answers from another room. Chanyeol comes in a moment later, hair still tousled from sleep with two cups of freshly brewed coffee in his hands. 

 

"What are you doing up so early?" Baekhyun frowns, pulling the blankets up to chase away the chill. "Come back here," he gestures.

 

"I made us coffee," Chanyeol says as a peace offering, hoping to lure his boyfriend out from bed. 

 

Baekhyun stretches and reaches out his hand, smiling sweetly, "Best boyfriend ever."

 

"Nuh-huh," Chanyeol laughs, "You have to get up."

 

"I take back what I said. Worst boyfriend ever," Baekhyun groans. 

 

Chanyeol just chuckles, and sets the cups down to pull Baekhyun out of bed. 

 

Baekhyun hums, pleased, wrapping his arms naturally around Chanyeol's neck as the taller picks him up. They share a morning kiss, languid and slow and sweet.

Chanyeol sets Baekhyun down on the couch and gently pulls one of his hoodies over his sleepy boyfriend's head. 

 

He tries to step back to observe his handiwork but Baekhyun pouts and hugs Chanyeol tighter around his waist. 

 

Baekhyun presses feather-light kiss on the tattoo that curls around Chanyeol's abdomen and traces the places that he misses with his fingertips. 

"Baek," Chanyeol laughs. “Baek, we need to have breakfast.” 

 

The shorter just laughs and rests his forehead on Chanyeol’s stomach. 

 

He leans down and scoops his boyfriend up into his arms and brings him to the table, where he had set up a pile of pancakes, drizzled with sauce. 

 

Baekhyun’s eyes light up in glee.

 

---

 

It's times like this when Chanyeol thinks that Baekhyun is too good for him. He’s like an angel who pulled Chanyeol back from his worst days with a smile and an innocent kiss.

 

He feels out of place - like a creep. 

 

But all of his worries ease when he sees that glimmer in Baekhyun’s eyes, that genuine smile when he says I love you.

 

That genuine smile when Baekhyun says I love you back.

 

the end


AUTHOR'S NOTE

literally just a tiny drabble idek 

inspired by park chanyeol singing 'Creep' on Party People. If you haven't watched that yet, go watch it now. 

but guys omg chan is so adorableee 

-almostsnow