Chapter 1

Changmin's First Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin woke up from his night slept. He blinked his small and beautiful eyes a few times before he looked up. Empty. He looked up at the ceiling and didn't see his parents' face or even neared him. He tried to look around again and made some noise but his parents didn't appear in front of him at all. Changmin started feeling scared and then he cried loudly.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong heard their baby cried from the next room. Yunho looked at his wife. They were just about to sleep. Yunho sighed.

 

"I think he's mad at me because I didn't spend my time with him today." said Yunho, feeling guilty to his only son.

 

"Maybe. But I think because he missed his appa so much." replied Jaejoong, smiling sweetly at his husband who looked terrible and tired. His dark hair was messed and wore old shirt but it didn't make Yunho less handsome. It was only made Yunho looked more handsome and y. Jaejoong gulped. 

 

It's been a while they didn't have intercouse. Because Yunho had been busy and didn't have much time. He came home late and went to sleep after he's eating, bathing and seeing Changmin sleep. Jaejoong felt sad for his husband. Yunho really loved Changmin but he couldn't spend time with him.

 

"I'll look after him. You can sleep if you want." 

 

Yunho stood up slowly because he's tired and sleepy after working so late. Jaejoong smiled when he saw his husband went to the door. 

 

"I'll follow you but later, okay?" said Jaejoong. 

 

Yunho nodded and then he went to the next room. Jaejoong stood up and entered the bathroom. 

 

 

Yunho opened the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter